Dream Cancel Forum

News:

Join us in the Dream Cancel Discord Server! CLICK HERE!

NorCal KOF!

Started by Tone, November 26, 2010, 03:26:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HaxMurderer

The XIII cab was on fiiiiire today, good matches! No one saw my Kim HD though =(

selfReg

hey everyone, NorCal player here. I'm mostly in San Jose for the week, sometimes going back up to Stockton during the weekends. Currently attending Mission College in Santa Clara. Just wanted to report in so maybe some meetups could be arranged between others near me in the future. I still need to check out SFSU!
KOFXIII: N-Robert, Ryo, R2 Takuma

Demoninja

You should just quit your job, so much hype happens after you leave. Close matches, dropped combos everywhere.

HaxMurderer

But then I gotta go back to jacking quarters from my girlfriend =\

Ash

Quote from: HaxMurderer on April 15, 2011, 09:20:51 PM
But then I gotta go back to jacking quarters from my girlfriend =\

Hahah that reminds me of when I was in school. Barely any money to play games because I had no job. Now I have a job and too old to play =P

JTSNOW6

Hey so my friend is going to start hosting weekly tourneys at his house in Cupertino starting soon.  It might be every Wednesday but we'll see how the first one goes (4/20).  It's going to have KoF2002UM among other things (MvC3, MK9, and BlazBlue I believe)

If anyone here is from San Jose, Cupertino, Sunnyvale, etc, it's DEFINITELY something you should check out.  PM me for details

quash

see you guys in a bit. i'll be there tomorrow, as well.
kof scrub in training

HaxMurderer

See you tomorrow then, gotta shake some of the rust off.

Demoninja

Sounds like we have at least 4 people confirmed for tomorrow haha.

quash

getting trolled by kim means i have to play more :(
kof scrub in training

Demoninja

GGs today! I was the asian kid using Athena. She was looking kinda scary when I was playing her you know.

Edit: Quash you should have went to the Dojo like I said too. We had KoF 11 and GGxAC going on.

selfReg

hope to see some of you guys today in Cupertino.

Demoninja

I can't get out to Cupertino but I'm still interested. Was there a decent turnout?

selfReg

if anything went down, I missed it.

HaxMurderer

Get Hype For Tomorrow!!!!