Author Topic: NorCal KOF!  (Read 323386 times)

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
Re: NorCal KOF!
« Reply #165 on: May 12, 2011, 11:35:40 PM »
Any of you guys coming to ReveLAtions?
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

Giby

• Strongest Tiger
  • Man Chest
    • View Profile
    • snk-capcom dot com
« Reply #166 on: May 13, 2011, 01:56:28 AM »
They better come to ReveLAtions. They saw how awesomely hairy I am, I doubt they'll want to get raped by hair for not coming.

Ash Riot

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 13, 2011, 01:57:47 AM »
Good point.

Come on guys, school should be over for everyone by then.  I'm down for a road trip for this. :)
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 01:59:51 AM by Ash Riot »

Giby

• Strongest Tiger
  • Man Chest
    • View Profile
    • snk-capcom dot com
« Reply #168 on: May 13, 2011, 02:08:34 AM »
Ash Riot, haven't seen your name in a while. The SoCal guys car pooled up there for NCR last Nov, you guys should do the same. It will be fun.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 13, 2011, 02:14:15 AM »
I talked to Fatacon today and he was planning on driving down anyways hehe...right Ivan?

Demoninja

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 13, 2011, 02:51:01 AM »
Hax can you confirm if they have AE and how much it is?

FataCon

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 13, 2011, 08:15:13 AM »
Come on guys, school should be over for everyone by then.  I'm down for a road trip for this. :)

Let's do it, NorCal. I can drive 6 other people max. Just gotta figure out accommodations and people gotta be willing to split costs. I'm not made of money.

I talked to Fatacon today and he was planning on driving down anyways hehe...right Ivan?

Only if we get to have another random ethnic dinner and I'm allowed to tell stories again.

selfReg

• Scion of Flame
  • Plateau of Invincibility
    • View Profile
    • Squirrel UK
« Reply #172 on: May 13, 2011, 08:33:33 AM »
attending this would be a serious step up, and I'm taking my vacation right around that time as well.
KOFXIII: N-Robert, Ryo, R2 Takuma

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 13, 2011, 08:51:25 AM »
attending this would be a serious step up, and I'm taking my vacation right around that time as well.

That's how it all began, I remember how only 2-3 years ago I would never attend tourneys...but you gotta start somewhere and although I still suck I'm improving slowly (since I never really play competitively, mainly to just have fun).

FataCon

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 13, 2011, 09:41:12 AM »
So uhh... I just realized that my mother's birthday is June 11th. To put it in perspective, my brother and I forgot her birthday once and she didn't speak to us for over a year. That said, I probably won't make it out there, especially since I'll have only been back in NorCal for a week. Sorry guys. Really though, Norcal, you guys should go.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 13, 2011, 09:55:33 AM »
So uhh... I just realized that my mother's birthday is June 11th. To put it in perspective, my brother and I forgot her birthday once and she didn't speak to us for over a year. That said, I probably won't make it out there, especially since I'll have only been back in NorCal for a week. Sorry guys. Really though, Norcal, you guys should go.

Can't you celebrate it early?  Tell her she's (most likely) born in a different time zone anyways, so her real birthday is a whole day early anyways =)
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 09:01:14 PM by Kane317 »

Ash Riot

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 13, 2011, 08:47:07 PM »
Ash Riot, haven't seen your name in a while. The SoCal guys car pooled up there for NCR last Nov, you guys should do the same. It will be fun.

Yeah, lots of things have happened.  I miss those days as a kid, when I had all this time to play games, and randomly post on S-C.com all day.  I read that you guys came up to NCR.  Unfortunately I missed you guys that day.  I had no idea KOF XIII was going to be there, until I showed up to see the tournament end.

But yeah, I'm seriously considering going.  Paul, are you reading this?  We must go!  Didn't you have a friend that lived around there?

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 13, 2011, 09:02:27 PM »

Yeah, lots of things have happened.  I miss those days as a kid, when I had all this time to play games, and randomly post on S-C.com all day.  I read that you guys came up to NCR.  Unfortunately I missed you guys that day.  I had no idea KOF XIII was going to be there, until I showed up to see the tournament end.

But yeah, I'm seriously considering going.  Paul, are you reading this?  We must go!  Didn't you have a friend that lived around there?

For what it's worth, we're not kids either, we just make the time.  2/3 of us that came up last year are over 30.  The question NorCal should be asking yourselves, is how bad do you want to grow the scene?  SoCal has always been known for it's fighting game scene, NorCal has a strong Capcom scene, but... =)

HaxMurderer

• Strongest Tiger
  • aka NegroNinja aka Biki aka HotPockets
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 14, 2011, 01:18:42 AM »
I'd go but I'm celebrating my birthday that weekend >.< I won't put you guys through that lol.

Demoninja

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 15, 2011, 11:09:10 PM »
Oh yeah about Revelations ): I'm not up to travelling this year. No monies! Next year I'll make an effort to make it out to Evo and maybe SCR so I can meet you guys if you're there as well/