Author Topic: NorCal KOF!  (Read 326818 times)

Ash Riot

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: NorCal KOF!
« Reply #120 on: April 23, 2011, 01:40:17 AM »
Looking forward to meeting you guys tommorow!

quash

• New Challenger
  • OK? OKAAAAAAY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 23, 2011, 04:13:35 AM »
i unfortunately won't be able to come. have fun without me!
kof scrub in training

Demoninja

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 23, 2011, 08:25:18 PM »
Dammit Quash, I wanted to run it back cause I was losing to you that one Sat you were there.

JTSNOW6

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 23, 2011, 11:01:42 PM »
Whoa, BADASS!!  I didn't think people would actually be interested in my friend's fight night!!  It went pretty well, only a few people showed up so we really just played MK9 since it was really fresh.  This week, however, I hope to see some DCers and play some 2002UM!!  Again, PM me for my friend's address and I'll be better about getting back to you.

BTW, HAVE A KICK-ASS TIME AT THE TOURNAMENT!!  I UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT MAKE IT TODAY BUT I WISH YOU ALL GOOD LUCK!!

Ash Riot

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 24, 2011, 04:18:50 AM »
^ Wish I could make it, but I have night class on wednesday.

I'm so bad lol.  Couldn't win a single match.  :(

selfReg

• Scion of Flame
  • Plateau of Invincibility
    • View Profile
    • Squirrel UK
« Reply #125 on: April 24, 2011, 06:16:54 AM »
I have classes going into the night as well but I will def try to make it Wednesday. I'm just getting into it as well but I think I learn a lot better playing locally, so I'm looking forward to it.
KOFXIII: N-Robert, Ryo, R2 Takuma

JTSNOW6

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 26, 2011, 12:40:51 AM »
Aw, man, Ash Riot!!  By any chance is your class at De Anza??  Because if it is then this is going down literally 100 feet from it!!  I think it is going to be 9-11 for any mini-tournaments and then if you wanna stay later you can.

Ash Riot

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 26, 2011, 04:26:26 AM »
Nah, I go to Skyline.  My class usually ends 9-9:30, and it would probably take around 40 mins for me to get there.  If your friend doesn't mind I show up that late, I wouldn't mind making the drive, even if I'm only able to play for a little while.

JTSNOW6

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 26, 2011, 06:02:29 AM »
Wow, that's dedication!!  He doesn't mind people being there until really late so it's all good!!  We would bust out 2K2UM again for you even if the tournament has already passed.  I'll PM you and MezzoForte his address tomorrow

Ash Riot

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 26, 2011, 08:55:11 PM »
Oh yeah, just so people know.  Norcal will supposedly be getting another XIII setup in SF, this Saturday.  Apparently they have 98UM there as well.  Check this link for more info: http://shoryuken.com/f23/southtown-arcade-san-francisco-ca-official-thread-get-money-get-paid-272025/

Located next to a pretty large parking garage, as well as a BART station that's a 10 min walk away.  Sounds dope; I will probably check it out this weekend.

selfReg

• Scion of Flame
  • Plateau of Invincibility
    • View Profile
    • Squirrel UK
« Reply #130 on: April 26, 2011, 09:15:41 PM »
dope, might do the same.
KOFXIII: N-Robert, Ryo, R2 Takuma

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 26, 2011, 10:26:36 PM »
So any updates from the XIII tourney last weekend, did anyone record it?

Ash Riot

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 26, 2011, 10:40:06 PM »
No recordings.  But we did have a tournament of 6 people!  Not bad considering AE only had 16 people, so it wasn't a tourney that brought a lot of people.

Demoninja

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 27, 2011, 12:21:52 AM »
My bad I never got back to it. The person who was supposed to record ended up not making it.

1st. "Pro Asian" Elisabeth, Shen, K', Hwa, Kula
that's what we call the guy cause we don't know his real name haha.
2nd. Faze Andy, Raiden, Kula

Neither of them go to this forum.

If you want videos we can record casuals or something because we play way better during casuals than we did during the tourney. Me and another friend went 1-5 and like 2-4 during the round robin but both of us got to like a 10+ streak during casuals.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 27, 2011, 12:23:22 AM »
My bad I never got back to it. The person who was supposed to record ended up not making it.

1st. "Pro Asian" that's what we call the guy cause we don't know his real name haha.
2nd. Faze

Neither of them go to this forum.

If you want videos we can record casuals or something because we play way better during casuals than we did during the tourney. Me and another friend went 1-5 and like 2-4 during the round robin but both of us got to like a 10+ streak during casuals.

Why don't you refer them to this forum, please do so we exchange ideas and tactics.