Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

NorCal KOF!

Started by Tone, November 26, 2010, 03:26:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demoninja

I can talk to Pro Asian but the other guy doesn't go to any forums. He learned everything from me and is now beating me with stuff I taught him ):

Edit: In my other post I also put in the chars they used.

Edit 2: Ash Riot, are you uh Lawrence?

FataCon

Hey, NorCal. I figured I may as well start introducing myself now. I'm originally from NorCal, but currently in SoCal. I'll be moving back up in a little over a month and I'm looking forward to playing XIII with you guys. You may know me if you've participated in NorCal Installs (NCI's) for MB/AH3. I'll play practically any fighter, so sessions for mainstream/poverty are never a problem with me. To be honest, I didn't even think KOF fans existed in NorCal outside of me, Tone, and quash.

Ash Riot

Fatacon, I've seen your name around other forums but never been to an NCI to meet you.  It'll be great to meet more people who play these games.

Quote from: Demoninja on April 27, 2011, 01:25:06 AM
Edit 2: Ash Riot, are you uh Lawrence?

Yeah that's me, the scrub that showed up and doesn't know any legit combos lol.

quash

fata, i started nci and i don't know who you are, lol. then again, i don't play mb or ah.
kof scrub in training

FataCon

Quote from: quash on April 27, 2011, 03:33:55 AM
fata, i started nci and i don't know who you are, lol. then again, i don't play mb or ah.

But, weren't you the guy playing NGBC or 98UM at Sarsapari's sessions?

quash

now i feel dumb, because i probably HAVE met you, just never caught your name.
kof scrub in training

AM2

So yeah,,,what's going on?

FataCon

Quote from: quash on April 27, 2011, 04:19:56 AM
now i feel dumb, because i probably HAVE met you, just never caught your name.

I am Bionic Man 1.0

selfReg

sounds good, see you guys there!
KOFXIII: N-Robert, Ryo, R2 Takuma

JTSNOW6

AWESOME, MAN!!  LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!!

Ash Riot

Cool, I'll see you guys later then.

FataCon

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?! http://shoryuken.com/f23/southtown-arcade-san-francisco-ca-official-thread-get-money-get-paid-272025/

So NorCal has 2 XIII cabs now? Crazy. Too bad both are in SF lol...

HaxMurderer

Yeah..man this is like...wow..both XIII Locations are in walking distance of the places I spend my the entirety of my week at.

Demoninja

Hey Chris, what time do you get off work/when are your breaks? We're heading over there tomorrow, should be there around 5.

HaxMurderer

I'll probably see you then, my break's at 5