Author Topic: NorCal KOF!  (Read 323416 times)

Ash Riot

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: NorCal KOF!
« Reply #225 on: June 06, 2011, 07:39:51 PM »
Yeah HD combos aren't as easy as they look.  I'll definitely keep playing this when I can, even if a console version never comes out before the world ends.  This is how I felt like when I first played.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Jv4MEmh9C4&feature=related
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 07:43:22 PM by Ash Riot »

Amedø310

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: June 06, 2011, 08:49:31 PM »
Hello, Norcal. I'm coming over this week, and sometime during my 2 week stay in Hayward, I'll head over to South-Town Arcades to get blown up in KOF XIII.

Ash Riot

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: June 06, 2011, 09:02:19 PM »
Sup, if you'll be here for two weeks, hopefully I can play you next week.  Going down to SoCal this weekend.

Demoninja

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: June 06, 2011, 09:19:26 PM »
Please post up when you're going to be there! I'd love to meet people and play some KOF.

quash

• New Challenger
  • OK? OKAAAAAAY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: June 07, 2011, 08:08:09 PM »
kof scrub in training

Ash Riot

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: June 07, 2011, 09:11:10 PM »
Maybe I'll throw a launch party at my house for you guys.  :)

Amedø310

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: June 08, 2011, 05:44:39 AM »
Please post up when you're going to be there! I'd love to meet people and play some KOF.

I might show up Friday at 3-4. So, ST has the machines to exchange cash for coins or do i have to make change somewhere else?

Demoninja

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: June 08, 2011, 10:41:44 AM »
Both Southtown and SFSU have a change machine.

FataCon

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: June 08, 2011, 08:26:13 PM »
Hey, NorCal. I'll probably head to SouthTown sometime in the next 2 weeks. Looking forward to meeting some of you guys and getting some matches in.

JTSNOW6

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: June 09, 2011, 06:39:56 AM »
GUYS!!  We all need to pre-order ONE Game Stop because if they get 100 pre-orders then there will be a midnight release party!!  I will be making a facebook group about this as well.  I think the best, centralized, Game Stop is the one in Saratoga.

5205 Prospect Road #130, San Jose, CA 95129 .

MAKE IT HAPPEN, PEOPLE!!  I'M GOOD FOR TWO JUST 98 MORE TO GO!!  HOW HYPE WOULD A MIDNIGHT RELEASE PARTY BE!?!?!?

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: June 10, 2011, 09:54:35 AM »
If I remember correctly, I played against Omegaryuji today at Southtown.

I just wanted to say hello and welcome to the arcade! I hope to see you more often and it was great playing against you. It'd be great to work together to improve in the game; let me know when you drop by! That goes for everyone in the area or who would like to come in. Make it a nice group gathering and we'll all get a lot out of it.

EDIT: Whoops! Wasn't him, but omito from Maryland.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 04:28:40 PM by Reiki.Kito »

selfReg

• Scion of Flame
  • Plateau of Invincibility
    • View Profile
    • Squirrel UK
« Reply #236 on: June 10, 2011, 10:47:26 AM »
GUYS!!  We all need to pre-order ONE Game Stop because if they get 100 pre-orders then there will be a midnight release party!!  I will be making a facebook group about this as well.  I think the best, centralized, Game Stop is the one in Saratoga.

5205 Prospect Road #130, San Jose, CA 95129 .

MAKE IT HAPPEN, PEOPLE!!  I'M GOOD FOR TWO JUST 98 MORE TO GO!!  HOW HYPE WOULD A MIDNIGHT RELEASE PARTY BE!?!?!?

oh fuck yeah.
KOFXIII: N-Robert, Ryo, R2 Takuma

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: June 12, 2011, 01:55:44 AM »
Hey everyone,

Just letting you know, to all KoF NORCAL fighters. KoF XIII will be having ranking battles soon at Southtown Arcade in San Francisco. The date is not out, but it has been confirmed. Please support the game, support the arcade, and support the spirit of competition by stopping by and proving your skills in King of Fighters XIII!

Amedø310

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: June 12, 2011, 06:16:48 PM »
If I remember correctly, I played against Omegaryuji today at Southtown. I just wanted to say hello and welcome to the arcade! I hope to see you more often and it was great playing against you. It'd be great to work together to improve in the game; let me know when you drop by! That goes for everyone in the area or who would like to come in. Make it a nice group gathering and we'll all get a lot out of it. EDIT: Whoops! Wasn't him, but omito from Maryland.
     hey, reiki. I'm the guy you played at south town. I like the omito name. Lol. Anyway, south town is a great place. I like it alot. Just watch how coins are put into the kof xiii machine. The game crashed when i try to get a game in during a black screen.

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: June 12, 2011, 06:45:44 PM »
Ah, sorry! I must be hard of hearing! I could have sworn you said Omito, but it sounds similar anyway. It was great playing you; I am glad you had a great time there too. Be sure to stop by before you head back home.