Author Topic: NorCal KOF!  (Read 323344 times)

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: NorCal KOF!
« Reply #255 on: July 03, 2011, 06:21:26 AM »
If they can get AE and Marvel on the same day, that'd be great. I'm hoping we'll see more people come out. Our Norcal thread isn't getting much mention! I've already posted around to a couple sights so here's hoping our first ranking battle tournament goes off without a hitch.

Speaking of 13, I'm pretty psyched to see Billy in the mix, but I'm hoping for even more characters to be revealed or some more moves to be added.

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: July 05, 2011, 03:35:42 AM »
Sorry for double-post, but really urgent.

@Kof peeps: If you guys are cool with it, there's space on Sundays to run the ranbats. It might be possible to get the stream on iPlayWinner just like AE and MvC3. If you're not okay with Sunday, please let me know otherwise I will change it to Sunday.

Giby

• Strongest Tiger
  • Man Chest
    • View Profile
    • snk-capcom dot com
« Reply #257 on: July 05, 2011, 03:46:49 AM »
NorCal!! Which one of you guys are going to show up at Evo this year? We hope to see a lot of you :D

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: July 05, 2011, 05:21:46 AM »
I can't make it, but I'm going to try to organize some pot money for the KoF tournament. That or just donate myself.

HaxMurderer

• Strongest Tiger
  • aka NegroNinja aka Biki aka HotPockets
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: July 06, 2011, 01:17:26 AM »
I'm very cool with this being on Sunday, in fact I am campaigning for this to get on the stream and for all Norcal players to come out this Sunday to mix it up live. They're practically handing us this to us guys, if you've been MIA Southtown but have at least been practicing, come out and reveal your true powers to the world! Moves need to be made and you know I don't bullshit around (at least on the important stuff) so take my word for it, IPW is very excited about this happening and all we need to do is sign up and show why this game is so good.

Demoninja

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: July 06, 2011, 04:34:29 AM »
I know the Starbase crew fucking LOVES KOFXIII. They will most likely make that a priority if there's any streams going down. I'll be showing up at this and Southtown for the rest of the week. I don't care how ass I am, I gotta make an appearance.

@James, thanks for specifically pming me haha. I knew about the ranbats but I was on the fence about it seeing how I haven't played at all but now that I've actually looked. The support behind this is amazing and it would be plain wrong for me to not show up and support.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 04:39:21 AM by Demoninja »

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: July 06, 2011, 05:30:00 AM »
I'd have called you, but I couldn't get in touch with you. I'm facilitating and we're shooting for atleast 8 people. I'm hoping more show up, but so far, that's how many I expect to come. Already, that's you, me, and HaxMurderer as confirmed. I've talked to Tone and CJ, Fairfield players, to see if they wanted to do it. I've talked to just about everyone in my group and hopefully Southtown will make a public announcement about KoF tonight.

Here's hoping we get this going.

Demoninja

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: July 06, 2011, 05:36:09 AM »
White Chris is down to but he can't make Friday. Is it confirmed for Sun? I'll text him the info in a bit.

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: July 06, 2011, 05:45:01 AM »
It's confirmed and Haunts is going to play too.

So it's Me, you, Chris, White Chris, and Haunts. 5 already! Lets keep up the confirmations and we might have a nice shaping tournament!

Demoninja

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: July 06, 2011, 05:54:59 AM »
I don't think white Chris can make it dude. He works until 5 on Sundays and I think it's at a place that's Inner Sunset.

HaxMurderer

• Strongest Tiger
  • aka NegroNinja aka Biki aka HotPockets
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: July 06, 2011, 07:11:59 PM »
I don't think white Chris can make it dude. He works until 5 on Sundays and I think it's at a place that's Inner Sunset.

Bleh he has 2 jobs? Damn I gotta get me a second job, nevertheless, disappointing =(

FataCon

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: July 06, 2011, 08:51:46 PM »
I'll be there this Sunday.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: July 07, 2011, 10:00:22 PM »

If it was Saturday I was seriously considering heading up there, but there's no way we can go on Sunday, especially if it starts at 5pm.  Ivan, represent Socal well! =)

Demoninja

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: July 07, 2011, 11:03:45 PM »
Just a quick update, registration is now 12 PM and starting time is 1PM. No need to prereg so it's still 5 dollars if you show up then. I don't know if this changes anything seeing how it's still a 12 hour drive both ways.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 11:26:36 PM by Demoninja »

FataCon

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: July 07, 2011, 11:43:51 PM »

If it was Saturday I was seriously considering heading up there, but there's no way we can go on Sunday, especially if it starts at 5pm.  Ivan, represent Socal well! =)

SHHHHH! I haven't played for like... 3 months? lol