Author Topic: NorCal KOF!  (Read 323614 times)

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: NorCal KOF!
« Reply #345 on: July 17, 2011, 08:08:09 PM »
Nah, not this year. I don't have the bonus I got last time to travel or I would! Maybe next time though.

Ash

• Scion of Flame
  • Training Mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: July 20, 2011, 10:32:53 PM »
Ah that sucks. Oh well.

Ash, so you and your friends are confirmed? Anyone else from SoCal interested in showing up as well?

I have 3 confirmed (Me, 4leaf, Kane317), and 1 more pending (The Answer).

We expect to arrive at Southtown Arcade at 8pm Saturday and 12pm Sunday.

Giby

• Strongest Tiger
  • Man Chest
    • View Profile
    • snk-capcom dot com
« Reply #347 on: July 20, 2011, 11:17:57 PM »
I'd go with you guys if I had the money. I may not be as good as you guys, but my hair would distract the opposition :D

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: July 21, 2011, 12:27:50 AM »
Awesome! That'd be great to see you guys there. I'll let them know you'll stop by saturday to practice/test out the machine.

Ash

• Scion of Flame
  • Training Mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: July 21, 2011, 12:31:59 AM »
I'd go with you guys if I had the money. I may not be as good as you guys, but my hair would distract the opposition :D

If anyone cancels, would you be willing to go? It doesn't cost very much split 4 ways.

Awesome! That'd be great to see you guys there. I'll let them know you'll stop by saturday to practice/test out the machine.

Great! We'll see you in a few days.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: July 21, 2011, 12:50:26 AM »

The Hair, in itself, is a NeoMax.  Strongest of its kind.

Demoninja

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: July 21, 2011, 06:30:28 AM »
Cool I look forward to being fray. I've been tilting so hard lately I'm getting ocv'd by almost everyone.

Ash Riot

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: July 21, 2011, 07:15:49 AM »

The Hair, in itself, is a NeoMax.  Strongest of its kind.

I may have to get a haircut for this.  All that hair is OP.

Ash

• Scion of Flame
  • Training Mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: July 22, 2011, 07:34:20 PM »
Is Southtown Arcade hard to find? I'm looking at google maps street view and it's probably outdated. I remember someone mentioning having to walk through a massage place haha.

Ash Riot

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: July 22, 2011, 07:51:17 PM »
Not really.  There's a big parking garage across the street, from the arcade, before you hit the tunnel.

Demoninja

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: July 22, 2011, 08:37:53 PM »
Is Southtown Arcade hard to find? I'm looking at google maps street view and it's probably outdated. I remember someone mentioning having to walk through a massage place haha.

The massage parlor is like a store or two next to it haha. I'll be there tomorrow so if you're worried I can pm you my cell # or something. It's right in front of the Stockton Tunnel about two blocks away from Union Square. There should be a giant parking garage in across the street and a Starbucks down the block. It is downtown San Francisco though so there's a Starbucks every half a block or so I think.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 08:41:55 PM by Demoninja »

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: July 22, 2011, 09:13:01 PM »
If you feel a little confused about where to look, you can google maps it and they give you a visual image of the address. You'll see what the arcade looks like. There's a giant green awning right above it too.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: July 22, 2011, 11:06:36 PM »

The massage parlor is like a store or two next to it haha. I'll be there tomorrow so if you're worried I can pm you my cell # or something. It's right in front of the Stockton Tunnel about two blocks away from Union Square. There should be a giant parking garage in across the street and a Starbucks down the block. It is downtown San Francisco though so there's a Starbucks every half a block or so I think.

We should be able to find it but PM your number anyways and we'll text you guys as we get closer etc.  We're confirmed to have three of us total, The Answer unfortunately can't make it.

Amedø310

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 12:23:48 AM by AmedoS310 »

Ash

• Scion of Flame
  • Training Mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: July 23, 2011, 07:44:21 AM »
Hahah nice, one of the things on the door says "Don't be a D*ck"