Author Topic: NorCal KOF!  (Read 323337 times)

HaxMurderer

• Strongest Tiger
  • aka NegroNinja aka Biki aka HotPockets
    • View Profile
Re: NorCal KOF!
« Reply #615 on: September 20, 2011, 12:48:18 AM »
I'd feel bad making them come up so much, but we do always get our best matches when they're in town it seems, at least for now. Speaking of which, guess we're pretty much honor bound to go to SCR now. Who's drivin? Don't say me, I plan on taking shots in someone's back seat! ROAD TRIP BANZAI!!!!!!

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: September 20, 2011, 12:53:00 AM »
I'd feel bad making them come up so much, but we do always get our best matches when they're in town it seems, at least for now. Speaking of which, guess we're pretty much honor bound to go to SCR now. Who's drivin? Don't say me, I plan on taking shots in someone's back seat! ROAD TRIP BANZAI!!!!!!

>.> I don't know how to drive. I'm putting that on the backburner of responsibilities though I'd love to go. I just don't see myself traveling that far on my income.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 02:23:12 AM by Reiki.Kito »

HaxMurderer

• Strongest Tiger
  • aka NegroNinja aka Biki aka HotPockets
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: September 20, 2011, 12:56:25 AM »

>.> I don't know how to drive. I'm putting the backburner of responsibilities though I'd love to go. I just don't see myself traveling that far on my income.

I'm quoting this, because these will the last words of a man before he got too hungry to lose ranbats and began a dominate winning streak leading into December 2011 where he'll have won enough tournaments to afford a road trip to LA! BANZAAAAIIIIIIII!!!!

haunts

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: September 20, 2011, 02:38:48 AM »
Shoutouts to SoCal for coming up to make this the best STA KOFXIII ranbat yet!

Shoutouts to Reiki for being the unsung hero of the KOFXIII scene in NorCal. We all recognize your work and dedication even if you blew the surprise early on. ;)

Shoutouts ot Hellpockets for getting his revenge on me in the ranbat, but I'll be back! Great commentary too..

and shoutotus to shoutouts!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 02:50:17 AM by haunts »

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: September 20, 2011, 03:50:12 AM »
Hey! Nobody could tell if what I meant was the surprise or not, it was supposed to be ambiguous! Plus, they told me to!

Demoninja

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: September 20, 2011, 04:17:46 AM »
Well you ruined it. Good job. I will be retiring from the ranbats for a while. I gotta go and do some soul searching regarding kof but I imagine I'll be back soon. You can still catch me at SFSU though.

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: September 20, 2011, 04:18:56 AM »
Well you ruined it. Good job. I will be retiring from the ranbats for a while. I gotta go and do some soul searching regarding kof but I imagine I'll be back soon. You can still catch me at SFSU though.

He says that when he loses at SFSU and comes back with $5 worth of quarters to play again.

EDIT:
Related
Southtown Arcade
« Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 04:42:31 AM by Reiki.Kito »

tastylumpia

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: September 20, 2011, 04:42:59 AM »
Shoutouts to abusing Raiden and commentary with the "I may need to learn the game properly"  ;) KoF XIII Arcade 1.1: welcome to dropkick.

Lol at Eric and Charles being "retired" then playing me like 5+ games today. Anyway them two + James basically taught me how to play, sooo thx for helping me not be completely fraudulent this time around. Also Fixel and Roger for the practice.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 04:53:36 AM by tastylumpia »
twitter @tasty_lumpia

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: September 20, 2011, 06:06:31 AM »
A Shocking Conclusion

His Excellency Lord Haunts at his moment of epicness.

Giby

• Strongest Tiger
  • Man Chest
    • View Profile
    • snk-capcom dot com
« Reply #624 on: September 20, 2011, 06:25:34 AM »
It was nice seeing some of you guys again and meeting some new faces. I expected to go 0-2 or 1-2 at best, but I told myself I couldn't lose in the 5v5. I don't really play the game since I don't have access to it like the other guys, but I'll beef up a bit when the console version comes out, I just need a system.

Haunts v Duc was the highlight of the tournament. The entire room went nuts, even the people on the Street Fighter side who had no idea what was going on, it was awesome.

Don't forget, all of you guys have to come to SCR!

metaphysics

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: September 20, 2011, 08:26:30 AM »
Now that was one bad ass tournament, that was as raw as it gets. People just playing their hearts out just to win and represent, nothing else. Good shit Nor Cal
" you fight well in the old style"

Rogerdodger

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: September 20, 2011, 09:27:20 AM »
Glad You guys had fun kicking our asses. Enjoy it while you can cause SoCal Regionals is right around the corner!

I would love to go down to SoCal for a good weekend sesh or something before console.

As for Driving situations for driving down to socal for the tournament I prefer to fly over drive due to time = /

fixelzero

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: September 20, 2011, 01:20:54 PM »
Awesome tournament this week!! nice try NorCal, we'll get 'em next time. :)

by the way, I uploaded some pictures from the tournament last sunday... check it out.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/67717505@N02/sets/72157627711871456/show/

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: September 20, 2011, 03:33:43 PM »
Awesome, we got the pizza box picture too :-P I really liked it, good pictures, Fixel.

davidkong07

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: September 21, 2011, 01:33:49 AM »
yo that stream was awesome, props to norcal! haunt's match with duc was hype as fuck. all of socal will see all of you guys at SCR, so get ready to fuckin throw down!! and i know that you guys have gio and jose, and they're both pretty good, but wait till you play against OUR mexicans lol

shoutouts to metaphysics, kane, duc, 4leaf and giby, you guys are GDLK as always! i really like your commentary abe! good shit
In it to win it!