Author Topic: NorCal KOF!  (Read 323408 times)

Nagare_Ryouma

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
Re: NorCal KOF!
« Reply #810 on: November 06, 2011, 07:08:13 PM »
Is RodgerDoger gonna be there today?
Last time he wasn´t and I love his commentaries. Him and Hotpockets are the best at commentating.
Plus, I think last time he was in the Ranbats he went to the finals or something, ha ha. Noone could believe it.

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: November 06, 2011, 08:06:52 PM »
Pretty sure everyone except Isaiah should be there. Hope you enjoy it!

N4Us

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: November 06, 2011, 08:08:48 PM »
Soulstar said he probably won't make it either

no runback :(
So hateful.

Nagare_Ryouma

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: November 06, 2011, 08:51:42 PM »
Pretty sure everyone except Isaiah should be there. Hope you enjoy it!

I will.
One of the things I like about the Ranbats is that eventhou you are playing the arcade edition, there is nice variety of characters.
Anyway, be watching the stream live in a couple of hours.

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: November 07, 2011, 07:17:49 AM »
Hope you enjoyed it!

Nagare_Ryouma

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: November 08, 2011, 12:14:57 AM »
Last time, I was cheering for Jose, he lost in the finals againts BBZ if I am not mistaken.
This time, he got his revenge!!!
Congrats to him, I like his playstyle, although he didn´t use Robert so much.
Also, Hotpockets MUST be the official commentator (is that the right word?) for KOF. He should go to EVO to do so.
AS I mentioned earlier, I don´t watch arcade videos anymore, but Southtown is something else. Ha ha, I watched live the full stream.

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: November 08, 2011, 12:33:30 AM »
Thanks! I'm sure Hotpockets would be happy to hear it when he reads this.

It also comes to mind that we should all start organizing how we're gonna make it down to LA for SCR. The transportation, for me at least, is the most important. So here's something to consider:

Who needs a ride and who can give rides (for how many people)?

I think this sort of information gathering will make sure the maximum amount of people will make it to SCR.

tastylumpia

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: November 08, 2011, 01:20:29 AM »
I hope this game doesn't go in the way of MK9 where after the big tourneys the scene kind of just dies.

XIII is probably the most solid recent 2D fighter gameplay wise. I hope everyone keeps playing it.
twitter @tasty_lumpia

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: November 08, 2011, 01:26:15 AM »
I hope this game doesn't go in the way of MK9 where after the big tourneys the scene kind of just dies.

XIII is probably the most solid recent 2D fighter gameplay wise. I hope everyone keeps playing it.

Thanks for coming out and playing again, Tasty. Really missed seeing you at tournaments and stuff. If we keep plugging away at it and be open for new players to try out the game, I don't think it'll be a problem.

HaxMurderer

• Strongest Tiger
  • aka NegroNinja aka Biki aka HotPockets
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: November 08, 2011, 02:13:35 AM »
Last time, I was cheering for Jose, he lost in the finals againts BBZ if I am not mistaken.
This time, he got his revenge!!!
Congrats to him, I like his playstyle, although he didn´t use Robert so much.
Also, Hotpockets MUST be the official commentator (is that the right word?) for KOF. He should go to EVO to do so.
AS I mentioned earlier, I don´t watch arcade videos anymore, but Southtown is something else. Ha ha, I watched live the full stream.

Yeah I'd love to call EVO KOF matches, but I'd be competing too and I dunno how they feel about that.

Also I've been getting hit up from people as to what the transportation/room situation is, we need to either dedicate a thread, or another facebook page or something. I know CJ and Ram need a room, I need a ride and a room. I'm willing to drive but my car's a big question mark on reliability, so unless a bunch of us rent a car then I probably won't be driving.

Anyway, like I said, we need something that clearly states, who's driving, how much room they have in their car. It also needs to state who has a room, and how many people they're willing to share with.

So far from what I've heard:

Driving: N4US, Tone(maybe)

Has a room: N4US

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: November 08, 2011, 03:01:44 AM »
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=198261836915716&pending&context=create

Done and done. And I really have to work on my Far C with Maxima.

chrischunli

• New Challenger
  • Chris-tan
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: November 08, 2011, 06:05:39 AM »

MK9's problem was the stupid updates they kept pushing.  As long as people don't complain about brokenass characters and demand changes (before the game gets fleshed out), KOF should be fine.

haunts

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: November 10, 2011, 01:13:12 AM »
ill keep streaming and help running tournaments as long as you guys keep playing. Im not quitting unless Hellpockets does and we know that wont happen!

As far as SCR goes we should def start working that out. I know I am going for sure and so is RogerDodger.

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: November 10, 2011, 01:28:59 AM »
ill keep streaming and help running tournaments as long as you guys keep playing. Im not quitting unless Hellpockets does and we know that wont happen!

As far as SCR goes we should def start working that out. I know I am going for sure and so is RogerDodger.

The link above is a facebook event for people who need a ride or can give rides down to SCR. Same thing with who has a room and needs a room.

Kaori Manabe

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: November 10, 2011, 12:28:48 PM »
so is fairfield gonna be the norcal spot for local console 13 stuff

;c ;a ;b ;c ssj