Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

NorCal KOF!

Started by Tone, November 26, 2010, 03:26:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reiki.Kito

I am trying to find an early copy of the game before Sunday. It seems fruitless, but it'd be great to play at the ranbats this weekend. Its a shame the game comes out 2 days before our next ranbat. There's already some jerk flaunting how he got the game early, why can't we? :(

HaxMurderer

I'm assuming you meant 2 days after lol. Yeah that does suck, but a last hurrah for Vanilla is the right thing to do.

Kane317

Speaking of last hurrah, the rest of the Isaiah vs SoCal has been uploaded.

Demoninja

I am confirmed for not being able to make the Ramnation KOF 13 release tournament.

Reiki.Kito

Heading to Southtown later tonight.

Kaori Manabe

so for norcal is 98 iori in tournaments or not

just want to know if i should buy him or not

doesn't matter which way to me

Reiki.Kito

Pretty sure he is allowed, don't worry.

=================================

Y'know, with the last ranbat for King of Fighters XIII v1.1 coming this Sunday and console edition coming a few days after, it's understandable if you want to burn out until the game comes out. Tournament? Why would you? Well, it just so happens that if 12 or more players sign-up for KoF XIII this weekend, we will be adding an additional $100 dollars to the pot. With 12 players minimum, that's $160 dollars in the pot. Good news indeed!

This weekend is not poverty when it comes to KOF. Wear that monacle and top hat with pride; money is on that table!

Don't miss out, get in on that pap...I mean competition at Sunday, Southtown Arcade, 1PM PST SHARP!

Ash Riot

Also kind of last minute but Gamecenter is having another $5 freeplay Friday night for XIII.

DJMirror949

Dear Norcal

I might be coming back home (San Jose) sometime after xmas (I'm not too sure yet but I'll let you guys know when)

I would like to get some games with some of norcal finest players

until then

see you guys online

FataCon

GGs today guys. Felt good to play again after months of retirement.

Reiki.Kito

Quote from: FataCon on November 19, 2011, 01:37:03 PM
GGs today guys. Felt good to play again after months of retirement.

Thanks, FataCon, I'm glad we got to play. I feel like playing you all today improved my play.

Kane317

Somebody tell ChaRex that I have a feeling that Clark's going to cause some major rage quits online haha.

FataCon

Quote from: Reiki.Kito on November 19, 2011, 02:06:54 PM
Thanks, FataCon, I'm glad we got to play. I feel like playing you all today improved my play.

Anytime. I'm glad to see you've reached a good level of consistency, and your Maxima anchor has become a real threat. Looking forward to see how well you do at the last STA ranbat, so do your best!

davidkong07

yo hello norcal! if anyone up here has the game early, i'd love to have some matches with you guys! please add me, my XBL is ScrubRUD
In it to win it!

CharREX

Quote from: Kane317 on November 19, 2011, 11:37:17 PM
Somebody tell ChaRex that I have a feeling that Clark's going to cause some major rage quits online haha.

I see that you're from HK too. *High five*
Undefeated online KOF player.