Author Topic: NorCal KOF!  (Read 323376 times)

selfReg

• Scion of Flame
  • Plateau of Invincibility
    • View Profile
    • Squirrel UK
Re: NorCal KOF!
« Reply #1095 on: December 27, 2012, 09:54:54 PM »
I'm in Stockton and have gotten games in with Laban and Walkman, hit us up.

also ATTN: SOUTH BAY, who's free this weekend? Our friend Alex aka quash is coming back from the Navy (should be back today in fact) and we're trying to organize a KoF get-together for him in Cupertino where we used to do all of our sessions. If this interests you please PM so I can run it by the host.
KOFXIII: N-Robert, Ryo, R2 Takuma

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: December 29, 2012, 01:28:17 AM »
If you're in the San Francisco area, I'm having KoF casuals at my place tonight. PM me if you want more details

DJMirror949

• Strongest Tiger
  • Just move along, nothing to read here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: December 29, 2012, 08:00:41 AM »
Someone in the 408 area, please please please play DC Lam and Fatacon, they're fun to play and hang out with.

Darkguyver

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: December 29, 2012, 03:02:57 PM »
I'm in Stockton and have gotten games in with Laban and Walkman, hit us up.

also ATTN: SOUTH BAY, who's free this weekend? Our friend Alex aka quash is coming back from the Navy (should be back today in fact) and we're trying to organize a KoF get-together for him in Cupertino where we used to do all of our sessions. If this interests you please PM so I can run it by the host.
Well got game not going lie game make me feel like  never played fighting game before it odd feeling so ya rock do some casuals or sessions would be nice :).

DCLam

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: December 30, 2012, 03:59:32 PM »
Hello,
I am new to KOF XIII and searching for other KOF XIII players. I live in Forest Meadows/Murphys, CA and may be able to travel to Stockton or Sacramento although it would be nice to find other players closer to home. I am looking forward to joining and meeting people from the KOF XIII fighting community.

If your looking for someone that started not too long ago as well, feel free to add me online if you have PSN. I'm always looking for new people to play with! I should be on almost daily

Someone in the 408 area, please please please play DC Lam and Fatacon, they're fun to play and hang out with.

Haha DJMirror is right I can't say much more than that! If you're new in the area definitely do come out! Everyone I've played and came across so far in the KOF community, either offline or online, has been so helpful to me one way or another I really don't know how to repay them back. But I can say one thing is that I see so many top players are doing everything they can to help out new players get up to speed with this game and as new players we should return that favor by showing some support for this game and keep on continuing to play it. Even though this game may seem intimidating at first, just don't get discouraged when you lose or give up on the game just yet and maybe one day we will have a nation-wide scene like other games out there.

Sometimes I just wish NorCal players wouldn't be as scattered and come together in one small place to be more accessible like how SoCal is. Maybe someday we'll have a KOF continent made "just" for all KOF players to move to haha.

Judgemastar

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: December 31, 2012, 12:52:25 AM »
Just make a thread showing the community agrees like, every Sunday kof will be at Game Center and every Thursday it'll be at golf land or something. Southtown even. Then if anyone wants to join the fun they know "if I go here on this day, I'll have someone to play with."

Darkguyver

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: December 31, 2012, 04:03:20 AM »
Just make a thread showing the community agrees like, every Sunday kof will be at Game Center and every Thursday it'll be at golf land or something. Southtown even. Then if anyone wants to join the fun they know "if I go here on this day, I'll have someone to play with."
I all so think should be a carpool thread to I drive be happy pick up people if kick in for gas or food lol.I think be helpful to community over all.

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: December 31, 2012, 05:57:41 AM »
I all so think should be a carpool thread to I drive be happy pick up people if kick in for gas or food lol.I think be helpful to community over all.

Yeah, that would be amazing!

DJMirror949

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: December 31, 2012, 08:03:57 AM »
I think GameCenter would be great since it's in the middle of SF and SJ.

Darkguyver

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: December 31, 2012, 08:35:38 AM »

Yeah, that would be amazing!

Well start it thread up so people let get wheels rolling help support kfo in NorCal

selfReg

• Scion of Flame
  • Plateau of Invincibility
    • View Profile
    • Squirrel UK
« Reply #1105 on: December 31, 2012, 09:05:53 AM »
Well start it thread up so people let get wheels rolling help support kfo in NorCal

dog, it's KoF lol.
KOFXIII: N-Robert, Ryo, R2 Takuma

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: December 31, 2012, 09:34:40 AM »
Okay, well this is already the NorCal thread. Who's interested? GameCenter is open to running events for KoF on Fridays.

Judgemastar

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: January 01, 2013, 02:13:05 AM »
Everyone in the thread is down. Just clear it with gamecenter making sure they don't already have other events on Fridays. If it is, do something like "January 4th, 2013 is the first dream cancel NorCal event." And everyone who shows up can discuss working on the carpooling thread. Some schedules aren't as flexible not does everyone drive a larger car

DJMirror949

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: January 02, 2013, 06:23:51 AM »
So in the NorCal Carpool thread: There's a tournament at GameCenter this Friday? Can Someone please confirm this?

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: January 02, 2013, 07:11:13 AM »
It's not a tournament. Mostly casuals till we have consistent numbers. It could be a tournament, but if we don't have people coming through, we won't have anything.