Author Topic: NorCal KOF!  (Read 323400 times)

DCLam

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Re: NorCal KOF!
« Reply #1110 on: January 02, 2013, 09:33:16 AM »
If we want to avoid the problem of showing up on a dead day, I think the best way would be to make a sign up sheet where each player list the days they are most available/unavailable with. Some players might be more busy on this particular Friday than another Friday compared to others and all we need to do is figure out the Fridays where the majority will make it. If it doesn't meet the quota just cancel it. (We can choose one Friday in a month that works best for everyone). I can't imagine someone living out in the outskirts of NorCal 3-4 hours away comin all the way down here only to find out little to no one is showing up that day.

As for carpool we can always take turns. San Mateo's gamecenter is doable for me but StarBase and RAMnation might be a bit far

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: January 02, 2013, 09:38:46 AM »
Speaking of, I REALLY need a ride to Milpitas Golfland on Friday. Is anyone from San Francisco or close by going to the Rookie Tournament?

Darkguyver

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: January 02, 2013, 12:45:40 PM »
Well I talk to my wife so and she agree to have people over causal play and if there any high lv player want help with sessions let me known got 2 tv and ps3 xbox 360 and got game for PS3.

Update found out that we can rent the club house where I live. It is of fairly big. I can cover the deposit on club house, so event organizers if you are looking for a place to hold an event contact me. We are located in a gated golfing community, so there is a restaurant/bar down the street from the clubhouse. 
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 04:47:57 AM by Darkguyver »

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: January 02, 2013, 11:25:28 PM »
Definitely should be some people in that area that are up to play. For those that are interested, RAMnation in Fairfield is open again this Friday. If you're too far away for the Rookie tournament and want to get in on some play against some of the best in the region, you should stop by Tyram's place.

It starts at 9PM, ends at 3PM

selfReg

• Scion of Flame
  • Plateau of Invincibility
    • View Profile
    • Squirrel UK
« Reply #1114 on: January 03, 2013, 10:52:36 AM »
so hey guys, I tried contacting some of you guys on a really short notice about tonight but for those of you who couldn't make it, this is what's going at the moment haha, again it's just us screwing around because one of our old buddies is back and we're kicking it:

http://www.twitch.tv/southbaycult

definitely in the future we'll give the heads up at least a week in advance. Total shout outs to the south bay.
KOFXIII: N-Robert, Ryo, R2 Takuma

SPLIPH

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: January 04, 2013, 12:21:34 AM »
Is Gamecenter in Sacramento?

DJMirror949

• Strongest Tiger
  • Just move along, nothing to read here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: January 04, 2013, 12:35:15 AM »
I wanna throw this out right now that I'm free tonight to play, as for me I need at least a few hours (More than 2 hours tho) ahead of time to know and such

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: January 04, 2013, 10:46:00 AM »
GameCenter is in San Mateo.

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: January 05, 2013, 12:12:38 PM »
Back from the tournament!

It was fun, but I felt like South Bay really wasn't represented. Especially South Bay Cult! However, Hayward came out in force. Thank you very much to them for coming to play. I'm hoping to do more tournaments, probably not a restricted tournament like before, but something similar.

HaxMurderer

• Strongest Tiger
  • aka NegroNinja aka Biki aka HotPockets
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: January 06, 2013, 04:27:13 AM »
We're Live with some KOF matches at my place!! http://www.twitch.tv/hellpockets Danisens later!!

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: January 06, 2013, 11:17:07 AM »
That was fun! Lets do it again real soon! 8 hours of streaming!

selfReg

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
    • Squirrel UK
« Reply #1121 on: January 07, 2013, 09:34:04 PM »
yo DJM sorry I didn't hit you up but most of us were trashed the day you said you were free anyways haha. Let us know if you can do anything before you leave and we can plan a big session with more of the south bay DC guys. Also shout outs to D-CLAM hahaha.

edit:

yo Reiki yeah pretty much none of us were free the day of the tournament but I'm glad it turned out to be cool. Maybe next time we can all touch bases to see what works best for everyone.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 09:38:04 PM by MezzoForte »

JTSNOW6

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: January 09, 2013, 02:09:08 AM »
Yeah, man, none of us could make it this time but you best believe that SBC will be holdin' it down at the next event!!

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: January 09, 2013, 11:29:37 PM »
That's good to hear. I'm going to try to do some events next month.

selfReg

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
    • Squirrel UK
« Reply #1124 on: January 18, 2013, 05:50:08 PM »
ATTN: THE BAY, who's gonna be free Feb 16th?