Author Topic: NorCal KOF!  (Read 323526 times)

Judgemastar

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Re: NorCal KOF!
« Reply #1125 on: January 18, 2013, 06:40:33 PM »
Everyone. Looks like we're going to gamecenter!

selfReg

• Scion of Flame
  • Plateau of Invincibility
    • View Profile
    • Squirrel UK
« Reply #1126 on: January 18, 2013, 08:02:03 PM »
BOOM. Well that is certainly an option. It's my birthday and I'll probably do something with my typical cats. If my dude Paul doesn't mind hosting then we could probably have a bunch of people over. Again, Game Center doesn't sound too bad of an idea and there's some good shit in San Mateo. Rainbow Pizza, anyone???
KOFXIII: N-Robert, Ryo, R2 Takuma

Judgemastar

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: January 18, 2013, 11:56:21 PM »
Come on man. It's all about mr pizza man. And just go to Game Center. It's the best central hub. First official dream cancel nor cal gathering. This is for introductions and then we can coordinate tourneys

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: January 22, 2013, 06:40:08 AM »
If you guys wanna play on the 16th, I'll be there.

selfReg

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
    • Squirrel UK
« Reply #1129 on: January 22, 2013, 08:20:33 PM »
sounds like that's what's going down then. I'll get in contact with my KoF buddies.

Darkguyver

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: January 24, 2013, 09:58:01 AM »
Well if anyone in my area want hang out got 3 crt tv ps3 and 360  one ps3 controller and 3 for xbox hit me if want play sometime

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: January 29, 2013, 01:06:28 AM »
There's a tournament in Pentaluma on the 18th of February. The premise is mostly Capcom games, but the NorCal KoF community can come to do a tournament. We need atleast 8 committed players to make a tournament. Venue fee is a dollar and we can make the pot any size we like (I'd go for the standard of 4).

I'd like to organize a KoF tournament there, but I want to see who is willing to go. Pentaluma is a few miles from Santa Rosa along the coast and about the same distance away from San Rafael. I can't get out there at all without carpool. If someone can give me a lift on top of being interested in going, lets do this.

If not, no harm done.

FataCon

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: January 29, 2013, 01:39:39 AM »
Petaluma is a 3 hour roundtrip (minimum) for me, so that counts me out. Maybe hit up the Fairfield/707 guys?

selfReg

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
    • Squirrel UK
« Reply #1133 on: January 29, 2013, 06:42:21 AM »
damn that's right there with Lagunitas. Go play KoF and pound some brews.

Darkguyver

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: January 29, 2013, 01:03:25 PM »
There's a tournament in Pentaluma on the 18th of February. The premise is mostly Capcom games, but the NorCal KoF community can come to do a tournament. We need atleast 8 committed players to make a tournament. Venue fee is a dollar and we can make the pot any size we like (I'd go for the standard of 4).

I'd like to organize a KoF tournament there, but I want to see who is willing to go. Pentaluma is a few miles from Santa Rosa along the coast and about the same distance away from San Rafael. I can't get out there at all without carpool. If someone can give me a lift on top of being interested in going, lets do this.

If not, no harm done.
Anyone live near Forest Meadows, California looking play KOF can host and if need be can rent space for bigger events latter.If ever need place to play let me known
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 01:17:09 PM by Darkguyver »

Judgemastar

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: January 30, 2013, 02:42:29 AM »
Don't forget about Game Center on the 16th. Everyone make sure you request the time off, schedule a ride, do whatever.

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: January 31, 2013, 09:10:29 AM »
Actually looking for a partner to play with me in a 2v2 competition in KOF XIII this Saturday at GameCenter. Anyone interested in being my running mate?

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: February 02, 2013, 01:33:13 AM »
Need one more person for a KOF tournament at NCI tomorrow at Gamecenter, anyone wanna join?

DCLam

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: February 03, 2013, 03:30:42 AM »
Anyone live near Forest Meadows, California looking play KOF can host and if need be can rent space for bigger events latter.If ever need place to play let me known

Hey Darkguyver thanks for always offering us a place to play tho haha if only you were closer to the bay sigh

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: February 04, 2013, 07:43:54 AM »
There's Lost In Space 3 this coming Sunday (February 10th) at San Rafael's Starbase Arcade. It's an additional 100 dollar pot.

I'm also going to be running another tournament at Milpitas Golfland, it will likely be in March. The venue will be $ 5 and the pot is $5 dollars per entry. There will also be a $50 dollar pot bonus from me. The tournament has no restrictions; anyone can join this time.

However, I'd like to see if Southbay is a bit more alive. There's an event on Wednesdays that happens at La Victoria's in San Jose, the Coalition of Underrated Players. Been approached about KOF XIII there and wanted to know who is down to get something started down there.