Other Fighting Games > SNK Games

PSN NeoGeo Station

(1/17) > >>

Shiranui_ninja:
NeoGeo Station: SNK's classic games for PS3 and PSP.

http://game.snkplaymore.co.jp/game/neogeostation/

I hope they release it soon for USA and Europe PSN and they release more games, like all KOFs, FFs, etc.

MUSOLINI:
this fucking sucks. all these games are utter crap. lets hope they at least release the good collections, like ff and rb, ss, kof o, kof n & the ms collections. thats whats up, not this bs.

Robo-mitsu:
I was excited to hear about that at first, and then I realized they were all being sold individually. Cmon SNK, an oldie bundle surely! The online will also most likely suck.

Shiranui_ninja:

--- Quote from: MUSOLINI on December 07, 2010, 03:11:52 PM ---this fucking sucks. all these games are utter crap. lets hope they at least release the good collections, like ff and rb, ss, kof o, kof n & the ms collections. thats whats up, not this bs.

--- End quote ---

It's a starter point. If they are going to sell all SNK classics, they have to start from the beginning I guess. I'm sure they are planning release all titles of FF, aoF, SS and KOF.

Rex Dart:
It's a pretty cool idea. I just think the prices might be a bit too high.

900 yen for the PS3 version and 700 yen for the PSP version.

By comparison, KOF '98 on PSX is 500 yen on the (Japanese) PSN. I mean, I know it's not a great port, but still.

And the SNK Classics Collection on PSP is 2100 yen for 16 games. Buying all those individually from the NeoGeo Station would run you 11,200 yen!

I think 500 yen would have been the sweet spot. Personally.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version