Author Topic: NGBC - Yuki  (Read 7522 times)

jinxhand

• Legendary Wolf
  • That Battle Fantasia Guy
    • View Profile
    • EMPYREAL CEREBELLUM BEATS
NGBC - Yuki
« on: December 13, 2010, 11:35:04 PM »
Note: Yuki is a character that can a move called "Memory Card Slash" that can charge moves depending on the button pressed (  ;a ;b ;c ;d ). These types of charges will be referred to as charges, and will have a punch/kick distinction ( i.e. - ;a / ;c charge for punch specials, ;b / ;d charge for kicks).

Normals

Close
* cl. ;a / ;c / ;d are cancel-able.
* cl. ;a is a small elbow attack. It comes out pretty fast, and does allow it to link with cl. ;a , ;dn ;a and st. ;a , but nothing is really guaranteed with the move.
* cl. ;b is a low clip attack with the foot. It does not knockdown, and does not provide a link to combo with. The only known benefit it has is that the move hits low.
* cl. ;c is a standing gut punch. It can be canceled with any special or super. If can also be linked with ;fd + ;c which will also cancel into any special or super. If cl. ;c is canceled into ;dn ;db ;bk + ;a / ;c , Yuki does an air dash. This can be used for applied pressure if desired.
* cl. ;d is a punt kick that can be canceled into a special or super. If this move connects, ;fd ;dn ;df + ;a / ;c can combo, allowing the opponent to fly in the air for a quick ;dn + ;d or if the opponent is in the corner (or you’re feeling lucky while at mid screen) a charged ;fd ;dn ;df + ;a / ;c will connect also.

Standing
* st. ;c / ;d are cancel-able.
* st. ;a is a standing jab. It’s a simple poke, but Yuki has other moves that prove as better pokes.
* st. ;b is a high kick. It can sometimes be used as a poke, but more than likely it won’t be used too often.
* st. ;c is a wild hook punch with an energy trail. This move can be canceled into another special or super. When attempting to combo with st. ;c , use cl. ;c to an AC Tactical Step ( ;a + ;b during normal attack), and then do st. ;c to ;dn ;db ;bk + ;a for the best combo. If full meter is available, ;dn ;db ;bk ;dn ;db ;bk + ;a + ;b + ;c will combo into it, and if there’s an ;a / ;c charge, use a charge ;fd ;dn ;df + ;a / ;c to get that extra hit in.
* st. ;d is a falling kick that starts off in a twisting motion. There’s no real good use for this move, so its recommended to avoid this move. If a hard kick is desired, use cl. ;d and be sure that Yuki is in range so the right move is executed. Moves can be canceled out of st. ;d up until the point where Yuki throws his foot in the air and begins to fall.

Crouching
* ;dn ;a / ;b / ;d are cancel-able. Nothing is guaranteed from ;dn ;a and ;dn ;b other than ;dn ;df ;fd + ;e .
* ;dn ;a is a low punch that looks like Johnny Cage’s split punch from Mortal Kombat. The range is rather short for a low poke.
* ;dn ;b is a low kick that stretches out a bit further than ;dn ;a .
* ;dn ;a / ;b come out rather slower than most characters ;dn ;a / ;b attacks; ;dn ;a does not chain or allow for 2-in-1 links. Out of the two moves available, ;dn ;a isn’t too good for a poke—or at least a constant poke. If Yuki has to pushback with a move, ;dn ;b hits the furthest and comes out faster than ;dn ;a . Plus ;dn ;b chains up to 2 hits.
* ;dn ;c is a strange flip attack. Nothing is guaranteed from this move whatsoever. No regular attacks, supers, nor D-Assaults are guaranteed from landing this move either on normal or counter hit.
* ;dn ;d is a really great trip attack. If there’s an ;a / ;c charge and Yuki trips the opponent, he can quickly move in and buffer a charged ;fd ;dn ;df + ;a / ;c , for a few extra hits, and possibly some okizeme. If ;dn ;db ;bk + ;a / ;c is done after the trip, Yuki air dashes, allow him to use a charged air ;dn ;db ;bk + ;b / ;d to combo and possibly follow up with a charged ;fd ;dn ;df + ;a / ;c  in the corner.

Jumping
* ;ub / ;up / ;uf ;a is a waste of time. It looks like a pose more than an actual move. It's a jumping headbutt attack that has a very high hitbox.
* ;ub / ;up / ;uf ;b is a somewhat normal looking jump kick, except the hitbox is smaller than it should be. The foot that's extended outward doesn't hit the opponent at all, whether jumping, or just standing. The hitbox starts right before the other foot that points towards the actual tv screen. It has some cross up potential, but just like Yuki's ;ub / ;up / ;uf ;d , it requires too much effort to properly use it as a cross up attack.
* ;ub / ;up / ;uf ;c is an upward punch that has a rather large energy trail. This move has a very strange hitbox because it's from Yuki's fist to about half of the energy trail, and has very few uses. At the most, jumping back and doing ;up / ;ub ;c as an anti-air might work at times, but because of the strange hitbox it can produce strange results. Some players tend to use it after an IAD with air ;dn ;db ;bk + ;a / ;c, as it can hit often since Yuki will be air dashing at a low altitude.  
* ;ub / ;up / ;uf ;d makes Yuki really small, but can still be used as somewhat of a cross up move. His positioning makes it hard to land because it needs to be a very deep cross up. It’s a very difficult move to really use, and probably should only be used rarely.

Guard Cancel Tag Attack
Pressing the ;e button while blocking will allow Yuki to do counter with a punch similar to the ;dn ;db ;bk + ;a / ;c , and he will then tag out.

Throw
Fire Suplex: ;bk / ;fd + ;c ;d
*Can be broken. Regular knockdown. This throw looks similar to Yuki’s command throw (Memory Card Slash [ ;dn , ;dn , + taunt] ~  ;fd ;df ;dn ;db ;bk ;fd + ;a / ;c ), without the extra damage, or mashing animation above his head. Yuki does a flying German Suplex, which travels a good distance. Use this to set up for corner traps, or to get out of the corner, since there are no “evasive rolls” in the game.

Command Moves
Mutation Combination: ;fd + ;a ~ ;df + ;c ~ ;bk + ;b ~ ;fd + ;d  
* Yuki does a combination of attacks, starting with a punch to uppercut, a high kick, and then another kick attack. This attack string can be stopped at any point in the string. Normally, stopping at ;bk + ;b keeps Yuki somewhat safe from most characters’ attacks. If an attempt is made, ;dn + ;d can trip the opponent. If Yuki happens to have a ;a / ;c charge ( ;dn , ;dn , + ;a / ;c ) and gets ;fd + ;a ~ ;df + ;c ~ ;bk + ;b to hit, quickly dash in and use ;fd ;dn ;df + ;a / ;c for a combo.

Dogou Sou Ken: (close) ;c , ;fd + ;c
* Yuki does a quick gut punch to a short uppercut. This combination can be canceled into a move, most common one being ;dn ;db ;bk + ;a .

Special Moves
Note: All of Yuki’s moves can be charged by pressing ;dn , ;dn and a punch ( ;a / ;c ) or kick ( ;b / ;d ) button of choice. The charge can change the damage output and/or the properties of the move inputted. Doing charge moves cost no meter whatsoever.

Memory Card Slash: ;dn , ;dn + ;a / ;b / ;c / ;d / Taunt
* Yuki points to the sky and touches the ground, charging energy into his armband. The button determines what types of moves get charged. Using ;dn , ;dn , + ;a / ;c charges moves that require either ;a or ;c , and ;dn , ;dn + ;b / ;d charge kick type moves. The taunt only charges his Fire Suplex Hold, and his Special Dual Assault attack done with Ai. Depending on the type of move, it may receive a damage boost, or a brand new move with better properties. This is the basis of Yuki’s game.

Beast Buster: ;dn ;df ;fd + ;a / ;c
* This is Yuki’s strange projectile. Yuki thrusts his arm forward, while his armband does a quick bursting animation. The projectile then shoots across the screen, while somewhat invisible in appearance. This move can go across the screen. If Memory Card Slash ( ;dn , ;dn , + ;a / ;c ) is used before executing the move, the projectile does multiple hits and does more damage. The button strength determines the speed of the projectile.

Bakuretsuken: ;dn ;db ;bk + ;a / ;c
* This move is one of the primary means to combo with. Yuki does a dashing punch with energy emanating from his armband. This move can be canceled into a super, primarily ;dn ;db ;bk ;dn ;db ;bk + ;a + ;b + ;c . This move can be done in the air, and can be buffered so that Yuki can do a pseudo instant air dash (IAD) – see Riding Hero . The air dash version of this move and regular version are both whiff cancel-able with any special or super. This move does a pretty good amount of guard damage. Another worthy tidbit of info, this move can eat projectiles!!! Not only that, but you can do the ;c version and follow up with the ;a version, and it can stop the opponent's attacks. The ;c version can combo with Yuki's ;qcb ;qcb + ;a / ;c . If charged with Memory Card Slash ( ;dn , ;dn + ;b / ;d ), the enegry ball that emits out of Yuki's fist gets bigger and does more damage...

Submarine Screw: ;fd ;dn ;df + ;a / ;c
* Yuki does an upward version of ;dn ;df ;fd + ;a / ;c , but he does a spinning upward hook motion before the beam comes out. The energy shot out can be well seen unlike that of ;dn ;df ;fd + ;a / ;c. This move causes knockdown. If timed right, Yuki can follow up this move with a ;dn ;d , a Double Assault ( ;dn ;df ;fd + ;e – requires “D-Assault OK”), or an even trickier/flashier charged ;fd ;dn ;df + ;a / ;c  if timed right. The non-charged move is great in the corner, as Yuki can apply pressure without stopping. This move does a moderate amount of guard damage. If charged using Memory Card Slash ( ;dn , ;dn + ;b / ;d ), Yuki turns into Duke and does the real submarine screw, which can catch aerial opponents and combo where most moves won't combo... If fast enough, Yuki can charge one more time and do another submarine screw to get an extra hit, and will still remain safe, as that final move extends the knockdown of the opponent.

Lightning Fist: in the air, ;dn  ;db ;bk + ;b / ;d
* Yuki dives down to the ground and punches the ground, causing lightning to come out of the ground. This move can be done from a simple jump, or by using an air ;dn ;db ;bk + ;a / ;c and canceling it to ;dn  ;db ;bk + ;b / ;d at any point in the air animation. If Memory Card Slash ( ;dn , ;dn + ;b / ;d ) is used before doing an air ;dn ;db ;bk + ;b / ;d , the lightning is bigger in size and launches. This allows Yuki to do things like charged ;dn ;db ;bk + ;b / ;d , charged ;fd ;dn ;df + ;a / ;c . The button strength determines the side of the opponent that Yuki lands on. ;b lands in front of the opponent, and ;d lands behind the opponent.

Riding Hero: in the air, ;dn ;db ;bk + ;a / ;c
* This is the name for the air version of Bakuresuken ( ;dn ;db ;bk + ;a / ;c ). Yuki does the dash minus the punch. Again this move can be used to execute an IAD.

Sengoku (Denshou): ;fd ;df ;dn ;db ;bk + ;b / ;d
* Yuki does a slow, but short hop with a little animation behind it. If the opponent attacks, Yuki quickly counters with a blade attack. This move launches the opponent in the air. The timing for getting this counter move to connect is rather strict, so it’s not recommended for use unless timing and execution skills are on point. The button strength determines the distance of the hop, and ;b counters mid/high attacks, whereas ;d counters low hits. Both counters do 2 hits, but if charged with Memory Card Slash ( ;dn , ;dn + ;b / ;d ) it does 4 hits. Either type of counter allows for a charged ;fd ;dn ;df + ;a / ;c or ;dn ;db ;bk ;dn ;db ;bk + ;a + ;b + ;c to connect. This move is only good if you put enough time into understanding the move and have a good reaction time...

Fire Suplex Hold: Memory Card Slash [ ;dn , ;dn , + taunt] ~ ;fd ;df ;dn ;db ;bk ;fd + ;a / ;c
* Yuki does a command throw that’s similar to his regular Fire Suplex ( ;bk / ;fd + ;c ;d ), but he holds the opponent longer, doing more damage. As soon as the opponent gets slammed, a hand icon appears above the two, mashing a button. At that point, any attack button can be mashed to do extra damage. This portion lasts for about 1½ - 2 seconds.

Desperation Moves
Chodokyu Mega Beam 100: ;dn  ;db ;bk ;dn ;db ;bk + ;a / ;c
* Yuki jumps in the air and shoots a quick but massive beam across the screen. This move can fly the opponent across the screen.

Chodokyu MAX 330 Mega Beam: ;dn ;db ;bk ;dn ;db ;bk + ;a + ;b + ;c (when meter stock is at level 3)
* Yuki does a powered version of ;dn ;db ;bk ;dn ;db ;bk + ;a / ;c . This beam is different in color, and does a huge amount of damage. This move can be used in combos where ;dn ;db ;bk ;dn ;db ;bk + ;a / ;c won’t work.

Chodokyu Neo Geo: ;dn ;df ;fd ;df ;dn ;db ;bk + ;a / ;c (when meter stock is at level 2)
* This is Yuki’s “ranbu” super. He dashes towards the opponent, and does a series of attacks to the opponent. It has its uses, but for the most part ;dn ;db ;bk ;dn ;db ;bk + ;a / ;c / ;a + ;b + ;c are the best supers to use.

Chodokyu Status Up: ;dn ;df ;fd ;dn ;df ;fd + ;b / ;d
* This super gives Yuki a super charged boost. Most Yuki players will tell you that this is a waste of a super, as there aren’t any real “benefits” in using it versus the other supers available to him.

A/D Assault
Change Atomic-Guy "NEOS": ;dn ;df ;fd ;df ;dn ;db ;bk + ;a ;e (When partner is Ai and within 10 counts after Memory Card Slash [ ;a , ;b , and taunt types])
* Ai and Yuki perform a hit and transform into Atomic Guy from King of Monsters. All of his moves are unblockable. This transformation only lasts for about 5-7 seconds. Here's the movelist for this alternate form:
** Atomic Punch: ;a / ;c
** Atomic Sliding: ;b / ;d
** Atomic Crush: in the air, ;a / ;b / ;c / ;d
** Mega Spark: ;a + ;b + ;c
** Cancel "Change": ;bk , ;bk

All strats and combos can be found here: http://dreamcancel.com/wiki/index.php?title=Yuki_(NGBC)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 06:20:03 PM by jinxhand »

Remzi

• Scion of Flame
  • Achieve the impossible~
    • View Profile
    • Pidku Online
Re: NGBC - Yuki
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2011, 04:50:56 PM »
If you use  j.QCB-SP into j.QCB-SK (Charged) than you can easily combo into  DP-LP (Charged) in the corner. If you want to do it midscreen, you actually need to crossup. It'll push them to you which gives you a fair amount of time to hit the enemy.

His charge grab is absolutely garbage. It's just a waste of a charge.

j.LP is a taunt similar to Dan Hibiki's. It hits, it just does a worthless amount of damage.

j.SP is probably his best Air-to-air attack.

The counter move is very very strict, and easy to punish. It's useful, you just have to use it in a situation you know that their moves will hit. IE Mr.Big's jump-in SP.

Super-Charge doesn't actually charge anything, or so it seems. Not positive on any actual use for this other than looking awesome.

The target-combo he has is pretty amazing to be quite honest. I prefer using the full chain instead of stopping after the third hit, and running at them. I'm a heavy lightning player myself, so I rely on the charged lightning a bit.

As for the charges, you've got it wrong I think. My research dictates that...
LP == Projectile ;
SP == Dragon-Punch ;
LK == Reversal ;
SK == Lightning ;
Taunt == Command Grab ;

Overall he's a strong character so long as you keep him charged. That's the only issue with him.
MBAA: H-Aoko
MBAC: Hisui & Kohaku
LB2: S-Akari
NGBC: DIO & Kaede
KOFXIII: Yuri / King / DuoLon

jinxhand

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2011, 09:39:09 PM »
The target-combo he has is pretty amazing to be quite honest. I prefer using the full chain instead of stopping after the third hit, and running at them. I'm a heavy lightning player myself, so I rely on the charged lightning a bit.

Whenever I play with Yuki, and manage to land the combo, if there's meter, I can cancel into his lvl 3 super which can do a massive amount of damage, or ko an opponent depending on how much life is left. I was saying that stopping at the kick leaves Yuki at a frame advantage if the opponent doesn't GCFS, and can allow for a sweep or something else (I've gotta see what else works)... If there's a charge, dashing in and buffering the charge ;dp + ;a move does more damage than finishing the string.

As for the charges, you've got it wrong I think. My research dictates that...
LP == Projectile ;
SP == Dragon-Punch ;
LK == Reversal ;
SK == Lightning ;
Taunt == Command Grab ;

Overall he's a strong character so long as you keep him charged. That's the only issue with him.

I've managed to do the dragon punch with both ;a and ;c . I've tested the charge reversal for both ;b and ;d and they both do 4 hits vice 2, and extra damage... I don't remember the charge projectile, but I'll test it out today... Charged lightning can be done with both ;b and ;d also... I am using the xbla version of NBC, which I know has a few changes to the system preventing Jin Chonsu's infinite, and Tung's 40 hit combo from one move (I might be proven wrong though about that one), so that could be a change as well... What system are you using, and is it imported??? There could be some more changes to that game if thats the case...

jinxhand

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2011, 07:44:42 PM »
Okay, so I've been testing to see what jumping attacks can be used to cross up... Granted, with Yuki, crossing up with anything other than air ;qcb + ;b / ;d isn't really great... I did, however, find this tidbit...

;uf + ;b crosses up at the right angle, but with him its really difficult... If you happen to have a punch and kick charge (and possibly a lvl 3 stock), you can do things like this:

cross up ;uf + ;b , ;fd + ;a , ;df + ;c , ;bk + b , dash in charged ;dp + ;c , timed air ;qcb + ;d (cancel to ;qcb ;qcb + ;a + ;b + ;c )...

Only standing ;a , ;dn ;a , and his Mutation combination are guaranteed from a cross up ;b . I've tried a bunch of other things, and they're just too slow... ;dn ;b might connect, but nothing can combo into ;dn ;b ...

Oh yeah, Lightning Fist (air ;qcb + ;b / ;d ) can be tiger knee'd into... Thing is you have to press ;b or ;d the second you jump, not any time before, or you'll end up doing the Sengoku counter ( ;hcb + ;b / ;d )...
« Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 10:14:30 PM by jinxhand »

jinxhand

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2011, 07:55:03 PM »
I also forgot, standing ;d can be used to IAD (instant air-dash) with air ;qcb + ;a / ;c .

jinxhand

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2011, 08:00:56 PM »
Here are the color palettes for Yuki. "S" is the start button. Note that this not only changes the color of the outfit, but the glow effect as well. Props to TFG for the info.

jinxhand

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2011, 06:27:37 PM »
One crazy misconception Yuki players have is that they need to turtle and charge away... That is when he's at his weakest imo, and from the many matches I've seen him in... The best way to use him is to constantly be on the offensive, and charge on knockdowns and on other guaranteed times to charge.

As far as his command throw goes, yeah its garbage, but it can still be used if you know what you're doing... If you can train your opponent to consistantly block you can go in and use that throw... It does more damage than an actual throw, and can be buffered in from a dash...

jinxhand

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2011, 06:34:45 PM »
Yuki's last hit in his Mutation Combination can be delayed to bait anyone trying to GCFS towards the opponent. Even though he's basically safe after the 3rd hit, opponents have the option to attempt to lose 1 stock of meter to GCFS and try to attack hoping Yuki doesn't use the ;fd ;d to finish the string. So in some sense its a mind game with this string requiring good yomi to anticipate the move. The only downside for Yuki is that the last hit doesn't make him safe...

st. ;d to ;dp ;a can keep Yuki safe also, but I believe its character dependant, since some characters' GCFS can allow them to travel farther than some, and some moves that can be used after that might have better hitboxes than some, like Kim's ;dn ;d is his best long range punish that doesn't involve meter, because it has reach, and can be canceled out into something else which in turn adds to the mind game... Same goes for Mr. Big, since his ;dn ;d has reach, and instead of knocking down, it can be used as a hit confirm to any of his damaging combos/supers...

Also note, Yuki loses his ;dn ;dn charges if you tag out, so be careful not to accidentally tag out; the same thing goes for his ;qcf ;qcf ;b / ;d super.

Always remember, ;qcb ;qcb ;a + ;b + ;c connects off of ANYTHING!!! Literally speaking, any combo you can think of can end with this super, for example: ;qcb ;c , ;qcb ;a , ;qcb ;qcb ;a + ;b + ;c . Just keep in mind, if you plan on comboing with this constantly, or if you are the type to bait/punish, you have to stay mobile, which is Yuki's M.O., in order to build meter consistently, keeping in mind that GCFS might need to be done at times, in which case, using the standard ;qcb ;qcb ;a / ;c can suffice if used properly.

Speaking of ;qcb ;a / ;c , this move can eat some projectiles. Keep that in mind for those who like to spam with Hanzo, Fuma, and Robert.

Remzi

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
    • Pidku Online
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2011, 12:30:49 AM »
Jinx, there aren't any changes. The loop with Chonshu still exists and you can still get 70~ hits with Tung.

Yuki has airdash off of his backdash, 2D, 5D (far).

His DP is best left unbuffed, because the unbuffed version can combo into his meter unlike the buffed version. His buffed version might be an ult juggle, but it's not worth not being able to get into your meter reserves.

He has LOTS of combos which I'll cover later, like, a million. He's so versatile when it comes to combos. :P

jinxhand

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2011, 08:24:34 PM »
Jinx, there aren't any changes. The loop with Chonshu still exists and you can still get 70~ hits with Tung.

His DP is best left unbuffed, because the unbuffed version can combo into his meter unlike the buffed version. His buffed version might be an ult juggle, but it's not worth not being able to get into your meter reserves.

I tested the ps2 version awhile back, and tried doing it on the xbl version, and the timing must be very different or something. The character getting caught in the combo doesn't fly in a wierd arc either when comboing on the ps2 version. Are you able to replicate the exact combo on the xbl version??? I already know about the Tung combo now, my timing was off... It just seemed ridiculously easier to pull off on the ps2 version.

I like Yuki's uncharged ;dp ;a / ;c when rushing down and building meter, but at the same time, I also like charging it because comboing with it allows him to get a few extra charges in (plus style points), and even finish the combo with a charged lightning if fast enough (even more style points). It does more block damage, but I don't use it for that purpose. It does help though when the opponent's guard meter is already less than half full, then if charged ;dp ;c is blocked, you can crush the guard at least. I'm not sure how the hits will affect the opponent afterwards though. On block though, its better to have it uncharged, I do agree with that...

Remzi

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
    • Pidku Online
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2011, 08:34:21 PM »
The loop still exists, but the timing on the 360 different. You have to hit them after the second hit, the first hit sends them flying back. :3

And, even if his buffed DP can juggle any time it wants, it's still not fantastic because you're better buffing the lightning and his projectile, which both juggle equally as much.

Here's a tricky corner combo. 5D 623A 214214[ABC] (Buffed) 236C (Buffed)j.214D

It's effective and REALLY stylish, but it's a bit trickier to master the timing between his LV3 and his projectile juggles.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 08:49:47 PM by Remzi »

jinxhand

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2011, 07:26:10 PM »
My beef with Yuki is that you need to do all of this charging, and all kinds of meter building to do mediocre combos... When I mean mediocre combos, I mean most times they're mediocre!!!

Low tier Asura can do a 2 hit combo that does more dmg and only requires 1 blue cancel: 5D~A+B, 5C... 

If you're facing someone who is straight pitbull, then you're not gonna get the charges you need, especially if its someone like Hanzo who can attack and rush from any angle with his teleport and shurikens... So you're gonna have to learn the counters eventually, and know when to 214A/C or even use his super if meter is available...

I will say that I like that his 214C creates a juggle state so at least his 214214A can connect. But getting that to hit someone is rare. I also like how that move eats projectiles, so it can allow him to close in on the opponent to rush better.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 07:33:51 PM by jinxhand »

Remzi

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
    • Pidku Online
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2011, 12:22:34 PM »
He has fairly sufficient damage (I can get like 50% with most advanced combos) and decent spacing, along with fairly gdlk 2C / 2D / 5A's.

jinxhand

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2011, 06:34:18 PM »
That isn't to say that he doesn't have some good combos, but for some they have to use specific moves, and possibly a lvl 3 super or even his D/A with Ai, and to set those up, you have to have enough charges and build enough meter... He doesn't have anything good that doens't require meter or a charge other than his Mutation Combination, and 5D, 623C in the corner...

Remzi

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
    • Pidku Online
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2011, 06:45:23 PM »
Mutation combination is all he needs, it does more than most meterless BnB's. :)