Author Topic: Hello from France!  (Read 2187 times)

Hokuto-Youssef

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Hello from France!
« on: December 15, 2010, 02:42:13 AM »
Hi everyone.
Thanks to kane317 I've finally a DC account!

Well, I am youssef, from France. I was the owner of "La Mythik" an Arcade near Paris where you could find every regular KOF Episode. From 94 to 13 (except the MI crap), you could play every single episode of the saga.
In fact I am a huge fan from the very beggining of the serie and today, I try my best to continue enjoying it even though it is harder cause i am married and quite busy, but I try to find some time to organize some events and stuff...
For know we are having some KOF XIII Streaming every week, and then I'll open a website deicated to all the KOF community in France. In february the 6th, we are moving to London to have a 2K2UM tourney and a huge fight (1st to 10) beetwen France Champion (Salim) and Uk Champion (Japenese player Bata).

I hope you'll enjoy our report, streming and any more media we could give you.

Best Regards.

krazykone123

Re: Hello from France!
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2010, 02:59:39 AM »
It's a pleasure to have you here Hokuto-Youssef. The work you put in with the KOF community is very much appreciated, regardless if you're busy or not.

I really enjoyed the KOF XIII stream you guys uploaded too.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 03:01:25 AM by krazykone123 »

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2010, 07:57:19 AM »
Hi everyone.
Thanks to kane317 I've finally a DC account!

Well, I am youssef, from France. I was the owner of "La Mythik" an Arcade near Paris where you could find every regular KOF Episode. From 94 to 13 (except the MI crap), you could play every single episode of the saga.
In fact I am a huge fan from the very beggining of the serie and today, I try my best to continue enjoying it even though it is harder cause i am married and quite busy, but I try to find some time to organize some events and stuff...
For know we are having some KOF XIII Streaming every week, and then I'll open a website deicated to all the KOF community in France. In february the 6th, we are moving to London to have a 2K2UM tourney and a huge fight (1st to 10) beetwen France Champion (Salim) and Uk Champion (Japenese player Bata).

I hope you'll enjoy our report, streming and any more media we could give you.

Best Regards.

Glad you finally made it Youssef!  When Gunsmith went to France a couple months back, he said you guys were closing down, is this true?

Hokuto-Youssef

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2010, 11:55:06 AM »
Yup we have closed "la mythik" since November the 30th.
This month a new arcade must open in Paris, when we'll be playing most of the time I Think.
I Was thinking about opening a new one, but I don't know if I'll do it.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2010, 12:00:31 PM »
Yup we have closed "la mythik" since November the 30th.
This month a new arcade must open in Paris, when we'll be playing most of the time I Think.
I Was thinking about opening a new one, but I don't know if I'll do it.

So where are you guys streaming XIII right now if La Mythik is closed?  Someone's house?

Hokuto-Youssef

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2010, 01:12:23 PM »
Yep at someone's house. We try to change place everyweek.