Author Topic: Hi guys . I am new member here  (Read 1662 times)

ken_garou

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Hi guys . I am new member here
« on: December 17, 2010, 09:15:03 AM »
Hi guys , this is ken_garou here . I am Singaporean and have been an avid member(actually poster) of cyberfanatix ever since it first started. I only just recently get to find out about dreamcancel through cyberfanatix through word of mouth( message actually) .  I am so glad to find dreamcancel as it is so kof like and thats what i love.  Anyway , I am surprised to know that kof 13 is getting famous in the US. I always thought that the US is just famous for games like 3rd strike , Marvel versus Capcom and other air combo games , but never a kof game.   Somebody in Singapore told me that KOF doesn't even exist in US which is quite sad.   Throughout the years i never heard about kof tournies in US ever, but ever since kof 13 made its debut there in the US , I am glad that the community is growing significantly.

About myself , I played almost all kof games. The ones that I played competitive in my area is kof 13, kof 2002 and kof 98 .   We have kof 2002 um and kof 98 um and even kof 97 . We also have kof 95.  I played in this arcade called Bugis Virtualand . It has almost all old and new games , but the thing is there are always challengers for almost every game you can think there is. And it is always played at a very high level here.  I can say that my strongest game is kof 2002 , followed by kof 98.  I get owned so badly in kof 13 that i don't even wanna say, the players here are just simply too high level for me. They really know their game in and out.

I get to know kane317 from CX . I really hope he can come to Singapore and witness the high level play of kof 13 down here.  I am friendly and I like to get to know all players of different backgrounds here. Would love to chat with more of you guys. :)

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
Re: Hi guys . I am new member here
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2010, 10:57:57 AM »
welcome to the family man

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2010, 11:35:49 AM »
Welcome KenGarou, oh I miss the old days of always having competition as I used to live in HK for 10+ years but I'd love to come to Singapore when I get a chance.

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2010, 05:40:47 PM »
Welcome to dc.com,you'll be glad you made the change.
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof