Author Topic: Greetings DC, from Cane  (Read 1504 times)

BiGGDaddyCane

• Strongest Tiger
  • Got Bills?
    • View Profile
Greetings DC, from Cane
« on: December 18, 2010, 09:30:29 AM »
Greetings  ;d ream  ;c ancel, Just wanted to introduce my self.

Oh yes i like me some KOF im average but still learning every match. 98 and 2002 I really like but my favorite is Neowave even though it kinda died. Neowave was my favorite because the character select theme, and the characters in general, and many other reasons. Like how Jhun was in the game and Kim was hidden behind him. Also, of course being able to play as Young Geese which is one of the slickest versions of him. Furthermore, the "Just Defend" System. But yes Im a big fan of many SNK games in general.

A little detail of some of my favorite SNK games are

KOF series : Heavy D, Yamazaki, Vice , and Mature, Chin...and Many more
Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 - with Yamazaki, and Rick Strowd
Fatal Fury : Special - with Axel Hawk
Garou : Mark  of the Wolves - Kim Jae Hoon, a little Kim Dong Hwan, and B. Jenet

But yeah greetings all. Happy to be apart of the site =)

nilcam

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: nilcam
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings DC, from Cane
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2010, 03:47:39 PM »
Welcome to the Dream Cancel family! Check out the online matchmaking thread if you'd like to get in some online games to help you improve.

BiGGDaddyCane

• Strongest Tiger
  • Got Bills?
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings DC, from Cane
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2010, 10:59:49 PM »
Sounds cool, Im also sooner or later when I have time, (cause I'm extremely busy for awhile trying to get employment at the moment so i cant play much at all). Try to get in contact with Chibi Death A.K.A. Rogue Yoshi, he is in South Philly, im in North philly he plays KOF and many other games.

Once I have the time & money to put aside to meet him i can get some offline practice in.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 12:28:13 AM by biggdaddycane »