Author Topic: Clark Still (Arcade Version)  (Read 66641 times)

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
Re: Clark Still
« Reply #195 on: November 25, 2011, 08:53:50 AM »
Hey, any practical combos using Clark's neomax? I just don't see it right now, because EX Sab and DC'd into Grab or EX grab super is too good and does almost as much damage as his neo max alone. It'll take 2-3 meters either way.
Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.

t3h mAsTarOth...!

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: November 25, 2011, 09:45:28 AM »
easiest one is EX Gatling > Neomax... that costs you 4 meters btw....

best to learn to combo into it properly... Clark has like one of the easiest HD combos... just hit confirm any normal in HD... then s.D, d/f+A > either EX SAB or UAB > Neomax...

on a side note... today's best and most hilarious moment was me and my friend having literally the closest match ever... and at the very end i had "1" pixel of life left... he wanted to chip me with Shen's EX Dash Punch... i did Weak SAB... completely absorbed the EX DM as if it was nothing and killed Shen...
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 09:49:01 AM by t3h mAsTarOth...! »
KOFXIII - Raiden, Billy, Mai, Karate, Kim, Ralf, Ryo, Robert

SC 1-5 - Astaroth

SaMsTarOth t3h mAsTarOth of AsTarOth...!

bigvador

• Scion of Flame
  • YOU CANT HELP ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: November 25, 2011, 11:54:50 PM »
i always thought his B sab took very little damage but i never look when i get hit with somethin

johrjives

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: November 26, 2011, 04:20:45 AM »
haha yeah weak SAB is like the cheapest thing ever....j/k.  I know its only early but everyone gets caught by it.

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: November 26, 2011, 08:48:27 AM »

best to learn to combo into it properly... Clark has like one of the easiest HD combos... just hit confirm any normal in HD... then s.D, d/f+A > either EX SAB or UAB > Neomax...

on a side note... today's best and most hilarious moment was me and my friend having literally the closest match ever... and at the very end i had "1" pixel of life left... he wanted to chip me with Shen's EX Dash Punch... i did Weak SAB... completely absorbed the EX DM as if it was nothing and killed Shen...

Those Neomax combos I'm still trying to process. So many inputs. Do you have a video showing him comboing into his NeoMax Super?

Sharnt

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: November 26, 2011, 11:32:52 AM »
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 11:39:18 AM by Sharnt »
Follow me on Twitter for a lot of stuff on KoF XIII :
https://twitter.com/SharntGroMuzo

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: November 26, 2011, 11:54:46 AM »
Oh, that's it? I was thinking more along the lines of cancelling into Neo Max off of special rather than Super.

Sharnt

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: November 26, 2011, 02:40:48 PM »
Instead of the ex SDM you can go for the neomax too after the throw.
Follow me on Twitter for a lot of stuff on KoF XIII :
https://twitter.com/SharntGroMuzo

Diavle

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: November 27, 2011, 09:55:43 PM »
Ran him in my team online today and holy shit, the destruction.

His wakeup game is scary as shit, all I could think whilst I was laying on rape was how much I didn't want to be on receiving end of it.

Wonder what the criteria is to beat his lk SAB. I've had EX dps and what not beat it (as in actually beat it, not just evade it), so maybe many consecutive hits? Regardless, the move did wonders to improve his game. Does it track or no? Like can you roll behind him and then attack?

His dash is quite the tool as well, my main mode of transportation.

Raynex

• Strongest Tiger
  • The Emptiest of Hops
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: November 27, 2011, 10:23:58 PM »
Weak SAB can absorb pretty much anything. Are you sure there is a hit limit? Somebody posted abount taking the majority of Kensou's multi-punch special and still grabbing him.

The only way out to escape weak SAB is to jump. If you roll behind/towards when you see him extend his arms on start-up, he'll still grab you. Once I was halfway through his body with a roll and he STILL got me. It beats normals/other throws/blocking/rolling/EX wake-up supers...its straight up terrifying.
Random: "Man, KOF XII is such an awesome game!"
Iori:

Mazinkaiser

• Strongest Tiger
  • Debiru Mashin
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: November 28, 2011, 12:20:19 AM »
Seriously thinking add him in my party :D the pure grappler is back and gatling / ex gatling feel to me a great feature to use if you have problem to get into the opponent defence.

lk SAB it's godly, absorb everything i see and if the char isn't in airbone state always land the throw, mixup with the hk version and super or close C to catch funky jump to escape is to much fun xD and rewarding too :D

but over the "common thing" i feel his normal really good too, control space very nice on ground and also air to air, i have an anwser to everything when i see the oppo reaction XD nice!

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: November 28, 2011, 12:42:51 AM »
Certain EX moves beat it like I mentioned Takuma's EX Tatsu will beat it or at least leave Takuma safe, and it appears Terry's EX Rising Taco will beat it too.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: November 28, 2011, 01:58:25 AM »
Ran him in my team online today and holy shit, the destruction.

His wakeup game is scary as shit, all I could think whilst I was laying on rape was how much I didn't want to be on receiving end of it.

I concur wholeheartedly.

Wonder what the criteria is to beat his lk SAB. I've had EX dps and what not beat it (as in actually beat it, not just evade it), so maybe many consecutive hits? Regardless, the move did wonders to improve his game.

I haven't quite figured out yet, I've seen people cancel a normal (gets GP'd), into a DP and I'll lose on the last hit.  Basically, anything that puts them into the air we can't grab them for obvious reasons.

Does it track or no? Like can you roll behind him and then attack?

For the most part, yes, it'll turn around and grab a rolling opponent.  However, Reynald somehow rolled it last night playing me.

His dash is quite the tool as well, my main mode of transportation.

Heck yeah, once you condition your opponents to back dash on wake up, do a s.B (reset)--> f.BD, hcf B/D
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 02:00:12 AM by Kane317 »

BioBooster

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: BioBoosterUnit
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: November 28, 2011, 02:00:28 AM »
Saw you bringing the mayhem at the party - way to rep DC.
(still watching ^o^)

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: November 28, 2011, 02:14:43 AM »
Saw you bringing the mayhem at the party - way to rep DC.
(still watching ^o^)

Hehe don't watch those, I was messing around too much lol =)