Author Topic: NGBC - Kisarah  (Read 11821 times)

krazykone123

NGBC - Kisarah
« on: December 21, 2010, 05:34:13 PM »
Throws
Swearing Smash  - ;bk/ ;fd+ ;c ;d

COMMAND ATTACKS                 
Snapping Stamp Kick - ;bk+ ;d                       
Round Heel Kick - ;fd+ ;d

SPECIAL ATTACKS
Hearty Brandisher Type B - ;dn ;db ;bk+ ;b
Hearty Brandisher Type C - ;dn ;db ;bk+ ;c (hold to prolong, ;d to cancel)
Hearty Brandisher Type D - ;dn ;db ;bk+ ;d (hold to prolong, ;c to cancel)
Hearty Brandisher Type A - ;dn ;db ;bk+ ;a
┗Hearty Brandisher Type F - ;dn ;df ;fd+ ;a             
Hip Bazooka - ;dn ;df ;fd+ ;a/ ;c
┗Rhythmic Bound - ;a/ ;b/ ;c/ ;d
>┗Rhythmic Kick - ;a/ ;b/ ;c/ ;d
Vaulting Over - ;fd ;df ;dn ;db ;bk ;fd+ ;a/ ;c (close)
Cheerleader Kick - ;dn ;df ;fd+ ;b/ ;d
Cutey Rainbow - ;fd ;dn ;df+ ;b/ ;d
┗Happy Presser - ~ ;b/ ;d ~

DM's
Splash Air Dance - ;dn ;df ;fd ;dn ;df ;fd+ ;b/ ;d (also in air)               
Jealousy Bomber - ;bk ;db ;dn ;df ;fd x2+ ;a/ ;c (close)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 07:20:07 AM by krazykone123 »

jinxhand

• Legendary Wolf
  • That Battle Fantasia Guy
    • View Profile
    • EMPYREAL CEREBELLUM BEATS
Re: NGBC - Kisarah
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2010, 12:07:08 AM »
Oh snap!!! I didn't expect that one coming... Good stuff!!!

Anyway, Kisarah is pretty in-depth from the matches I've seen, and apparently she's a few tiers higher in Japan than in the States (A in JP, C-ish in US)... Is there anything in particular that makes the US Kisarah players different than Japanese Kisarahs (i.e.- mixups, combos, etc)???

krazykone123

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2010, 07:08:39 AM »
Is there anything in particular that makes the US Kisarah players different than Japanese Kisarahs (i.e.- mixups, combos, etc)???

I'm not all that familiar with her metagame in the U.S., I'd assume Japan found better ways to land her Ultimate Juggles in crucial situations and such, Hearty Brandisher Type C/D feint mindgames would probably also come into play.

Btw the wiki should be done soon.

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2010, 07:17:17 AM »
Kisarah is an amazing character, I found her with good combos that are easy to connect, oddly enough, I stopped to care from NGBC a long time ago

Waifu Material

Dark Geese

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2010, 05:19:24 PM »
Oh snap!!! I didn't expect that one coming... Good stuff!!!

Anyway, Kisarah is pretty in-depth from the matches I've seen, and apparently she's a few tiers higher in Japan than in the States (A in JP, C-ish in US)... Is there anything in particular that makes the US Kisarah players different than Japanese Kisarahs (i.e.- mixups, combos, etc)???

As a Kisarah player basically the Japanese players have her mastered. I am probably one of two players in the USA that play Kisarah seriously and she is very deep.

As KrazyKone said, the Japanese players know everything about her, her Ultimate Juggles, her fast traps, all her karacancels, all her combos, and all her matchups.

I can see where if you master Kisarah she is A Class, but something to keep in mind- there are more Kisarahs in Japan than there are in the USA.

When you have more of a character being used in another area, then that particular area is going to know more about that character.

Take for instance Angel in 2002 UM, in Mexico Angel is used quite a bit more since 2002 than in Japan, so Mexico would know more about Angel in 2002 UM than Japan would simply due to the amount of use she gets in Mexico vs. Japan. So this would also in turn affect where she is in the tier ratings, the harder characters to use get lower on the tier rankings because only the "select few" people know how to use her. But, when that character is used by a lot of people in a given country, then in turn you see the true potential of that character and in many cases that character rises in the tier rankings.... (Kisarah in Japan, Angel in Mexico)

jinxhand

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2010, 12:11:15 AM »
I understand why tiers vary from country to country or even state to state in some cases, I was just asking if there was a particular "style" that the US players do than that of the JP players (like in Tekken how JP Feng players tend to turtle whereas the US Feng players are more rushdown oriented)..

Well, I do want to pick her up, as she seems about as solid as Hanzo, but again just like you said, there aren't many Kisarah players in the states...

How does she fair out against the more "stronger" or "solid" characters (Kim, Big, Marco, Hanzo, etc)??? And does she have anything that makes her a strong pick (like in CvS2 Athena was solid and also considered the anti-Sagat because her c.HP stuffed his c.HP regardless of range [and apparently alot of people didn't really know that])???

Dark Geese

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2011, 11:37:52 PM »
I understand why tiers vary from country to country or even state to state in some cases, I was just asking if there was a particular "style" that the US players do than that of the JP players (like in Tekken how JP Feng players tend to turtle whereas the US Feng players are more rushdown oriented)..

Well, I do want to pick her up, as she seems about as solid as Hanzo, but again just like you said, there aren't many Kisarah players in the states...

How does she fair out against the more "stronger" or "solid" characters (Kim, Big, Marco, Hanzo, etc)??? And does she have anything that makes her a strong pick (like in CvS2 Athena was solid and also considered the anti-Sagat because her c.HP stuffed his c.HP regardless of range [and apparently alot of people didn't really know that])???

As far as style it's hard to say because there are only like two Kisarah players and by now probably only like one serious Kisarah player (me)..so it's hard to call...

jinxhand

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2011, 07:53:12 PM »
Well from your experience with playing her, what do you feel are her strengths and weaknesses???

jinxhand

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2011, 09:28:54 PM »
Here's the color palettes for Kisarah. Props to TFG. Check out the "zombie" color scheme and the "black Kisarah" (for those black Guile fans)...

krazykone123

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2011, 05:13:27 AM »
Here's the color palettes for Kisarah. Props to TFG. Check out the "zombie" color scheme and the "black Kisarah" (for those black Guile fans)...

That's hot, damn I still gotta finish the wiki page, my bad homie.

Been slackin' lately.

jinxhand

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2011, 05:56:25 PM »
I am probably one of two players in the USA that play Kisarah seriously and she is very deep.

From the people I've been fighting lately, that could very well change... :thumbsup:

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2011, 03:44:19 AM »
So many "Hearty Brandisher Type" moves.

What do they all do?

Dark Geese

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2011, 03:08:40 PM »

What do they all do?

Some hop over the opponent, some go into counters, some start her overhead attacks or her low attacks.

Thing is they all start the same way, but have different enders, and if the person is a seasoned Kisarah player or seasoned veteran against her, they will quickly see which move she is going into based off how it starts.

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2011, 05:56:07 PM »

What do they all do?

Some hop over the opponent, some go into counters, some start her overhead attacks or her low attacks.

Thing is they all start the same way, but have different enders, and if the person is a seasoned Kisarah player or seasoned veteran against her, they will quickly see which move she is going into based off how it starts.

Umm... sounds like a contradiction to me

Clarify?

jinxhand

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2011, 07:19:32 PM »

What do they all do?

Umm... sounds like a contradiction to me

Clarify?

What I think he means is that the moves have the same look, but they're slightly different in execution. For instance, one move has a slight delay before starting the attack, whereas the other move simply just goes into an attack instantly... They both have the same starting pose though, so for some it might be deceiving, but once you start seeing how they work, it can become easier to counter...

I like how she can get multiple OTGs in the corner... I saw a combo vid of her, and she did about 2~3 OTGs with her kick command normal...