Author Topic: Vs Terry MU  (Read 2010 times)

Mechmainiac

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Vs Terry MU
« on: September 02, 2016, 06:39:00 PM »
So I feel that Ralf vs Terry is on Ralf's favor due to:

1. His  ;c & ;d covering his normal range as well as most of his power charge range
2. Dynamite Ralf Punch  ;dn ;db ;bk+ ;a, ;c can beat out Terry's Power Wave, Burning Knuckle, and Crack Shoot
3. His Ralf Kick goes over Power Wave

Correct me or add on if I'm missing anything

bigvador

• Scion of Flame
  • YOU CANT HELP ME
    • View Profile
Re: Vs Terry MU
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2016, 05:38:38 PM »
Wow it's been a while.
Even though he can do those things Terry still have his weapons as well as good normals and covers more distance as well as more angles

EXWildWolf

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2016, 09:02:12 AM »
Ok, first, you want to hop over Terry's Power Wave. You can punish him really badly for it, and it gets you corner carry.

Second, Ralf can really make it hell for Terry midscreen with faster and superior pokes, as well as hop J.CD upclose and at the right angle where all his AAs get stuffed.
Terry can mash out of some frametraps with quick normals like Df.C, though you can capitalize on tight frametraps that have a very small gaps in between them.

Also I believe his St.D can be whiff punished with Ralf's Sweep.

Once you get Terry playing Ralf's game, he has to respect it. Rising Tackle is really bad, and gets destroyed by Crossups. Abuse this fact.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

EXWildWolf

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2016, 09:09:12 AM »
Also J.CD & J.B for Ralf pretty much dominate Terry's hop normal approach. They're faster than Terry's normals and Ralf's hop being really low to the ground pretty much give Terry hell to deal with.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk