King of Fighters XIV > Tung Fu Rue

Tips on Doing an EX Senpuu Ken After an EX Fireball

(1/2) > >>

CalvinClimb:
Hey everyone! I recently picked up Tung and I think he is incredibly fun. However,  I am having a hard time doing his air qcb after an EX fireball. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!!

Reiki.Kito:
I asked Evo 2013 KOF XIII Champ, AS| Reynald, about this question. This is what he had to say.

Check out @ReynaldJT's Tweet: https://twitter.com/ReynaldJT/status/834237083950555136?s=09

Basically, there's no trick. It's just timing. Practice it every day, 10 times a day, and you'll get it in no time. Be sure to hold the button to buffer it.

CalvinClimb:
Dude, words can not express to you how much I appreciate this. This is truly an amazing community. I thought I would never get a response due to me being new and using Tung (a character no one cares about apparently). Once again, man, thank you. People like you are the making the tough transition from SF to KOF and easier ride.

Reiki.Kito:
I've been able to consistently do it. If you're missing the hop EX Senpuu Ken, it's probably cause you're jumping too late. You recover fast after the fireball. Just hop qcb+AC and you should be good.

CalvinClimb:
I'm making some progress! I can now do one EX Senpuu Ken in the air! Now I'm having trouble doing it again in the air. How does your inputs change after doing it one time?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version