Author Topic: KOF Interest Survey (XIV)  (Read 2714 times)

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
KOF Interest Survey (XIV)
« on: October 04, 2016, 03:14:50 AM »
Hello everyone!

Been a while! My name is Reiki and I'm a player from San Francisco in California. A few years back, we wanted to poll our community and the people interested in KOF. Our goal was to collect data on what could make them watch, play, and learn more KOF. This was data our community could use to expand on it.

Well, with a new game comes new thoughts and ideas! We'd like to figure out what the community wants now from our COs and TOs. We've improved it to reflect on some new changes in this game and the community. The more data we collect the better! If we get 300 entries, we'll raffle off 3 copies of the game.

Here's the link: tinyurl.com/KOFSurveyXIV

And once again, thank you very much!

« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 05:15:20 AM by Reiki.Kito »

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: KOF Interest Survey (XIV)
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2016, 07:36:14 PM »
Really quick: Here are the images of the summary data. This was at approximately 700 responses.

https://flic.kr/s/aHskJf8KPy

Micky Kusanagi

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2016, 10:28:09 PM »
Hi Reiki, thank you again for the survey and for reopening it, I answered it a couple days ago.

I forgot something when answering the "feature addition" question -I proposed an online match request system like SFV- and I'd like to know if you could add it to my answer -I identified myself as Micky Kusanagi from Taranto (Italy) in the "raffle question" in the survey, just like I usually do anywhere else online.

Besides a SFV-like online request system, I think the game needs an option in the online profile to manually set your region independently from your PSN account.

If you have the time to read why I think such a feature is needed, here you are my personal example: my main PSN is Japanese, but I wanna be reported as Italian by the game, not only because I'm afraid the online matchmaking system gets hindered from assuming your region is the same as the PSN store your account is associated with -the only ranked match I've ever had was with a Japanese player (and ran at half the game's real speed, of course) though I had set connection quality to lv.4 only and I'm on a 25ms ADSL connection...I hope i can change my connection soon-, but also because some people create rooms titled "players from XYZ country/continent please", and having to exchange messages with the host of such rooms in order to explain "I live here but I use a foreign PSN account and blablabla" can be tedious for the room host, who obviously has more urgent matters to look after.

Sorry to bother you and congratulations for getting SNK's support, you and Fata_Con really deserve it ^^
Ore no...kachi da!!

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2016, 12:20:51 AM »
Hey!

That is a really good idea. It would be a nice feature for quality of life purposes. There's a LOT of responses and there's plenty they can pool over, but that sounds like a gem! From what I can tell, they're very interested to see the results!

Thank you very much for sharing

Micky Kusanagi

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2016, 02:30:58 PM »
You're welcome, thank you for answering. I was a bit afraid the region setting could bee seen as nitpicking on my part, so I'm glad you find it a good idea. Looking forward to the final results and what SNK will make with them ^^
Ore no...kachi da!!

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2017, 07:24:04 AM »
So, now that everything is pretty much done (Still got a few things to do on the side):

Here is a public link to all the surveys minus sensitive information.