Author Topic: KOF 2002UM - Chris  (Read 18834 times)

Dark Geese

Re: KOF 2002UM - Chris
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2011, 04:06:34 PM »
Here is the next Chris video already with me figuring out an easier way to do that OTG Desmond was talking about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcRHz5-Y-OM

Also showing The Judge's Variations of the combos which I found out were originally The "CAP Chris Comboes" which seriously aren't that hard to do if I must say so myself!!! Again right now I'm at 65% accuracy with doing these Dive Kick Comboes.

Also if you are good enough with the OTG Desmond is talking about, you can D throw then RUN in and k super but much much easier to land a D throw in the corner and do it...

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • That Battle Fantasia Guy
    • View Profile
    • EMPYREAL CEREBELLUM BEATS
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2011, 07:51:34 PM »
Man, I already hate fighting Chris... I'm definitely hating on him now...

I'm making damn sure I counter the hell outta this with Heidern and Billy Kane now...

Is there anything that Chris can do to launch, and then get this infinite off???

Dark Geese

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2011, 12:04:03 AM »
Man, I already hate fighting Chris... I'm definitely hating on him now...

I'm making damn sure I counter the hell outta this with Heidern and Billy Kane now...

Is there anything that Chris can do to launch, and then get this infinite off???

No he just needs to land the Dive Kick, which is not as hard as you may believe since he can crossup and do it and punish missed normals etc with it.

EDIT: Mexico already agrees that Chris is very powerful and he will be the next "Angel."  Zeus thinks the infinite is easy, Luis Cha agrees Mexican team in the future may be Chris-Angel-Jhun/Iori/King whoever or a combination of one of those and plenty others of course.

The Mexican Chris Revolution officially will begin after Mexico vs. Peru 2011; however....
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 01:41:16 AM by Dark Geese »

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Practice everyday without neglect
    • View Profile
    • DesmondDELAGHETTO youtube page
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2011, 05:18:12 PM »

No he just needs to land the Dive Kick, which is not as hard as you may believe since he can crossup and do it and punish missed normals etc with it.

EDIT: Mexico already agrees that Chris is very powerful and he will be the next "Angel."  Zeus thinks the infinite is easy, Luis Cha agrees Mexican team in the future may be Chris-Angel-Jhun/Iori/King whoever or a combination of one of those and plenty others of course.

The Mexican Chris Revolution officially will begin after Mexico vs. Peru 2011; however....

To be honest, I always thought he was a good character even without the dive kick infinite.

You think you can hit the infinite after a blocked qcf+B? Some people get hit by the dive kick after blocking that move because they wanna punish him on the way down?

Yes, the Justin Bieber Revolution will begin soon, lol.
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

Dark Geese

« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2011, 06:37:35 PM »

EDIT: Mexico already agrees that Chris is very powerful and he will be the next "Angel."  Zeus thinks the infinite is easy, Luis Cha agrees Mexican team in the future may be Chris-Angel-Jhun/Iori/King whoever or a combination of one of those and plenty others of course.

To be honest, I always thought he was a good character even without the dive kick infinite.

You think you can hit the infinite after a blocked qcf+B? Some people get hit by the dive kick after blocking that move because they wanna punish him on the way down?

Yes, the Justin Bieber Revolution will begin soon, lol.

Yeah Chris is still A Class without that infinite, but now he's Top Tier. I know I can use the teleport to set the infinite u because people are going to try and punish esp. after I cross them up with it.

sibarraz

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2011, 01:07:04 AM »
I recall seeing one match with the D throw being combo being applied on midscreen against yamazaki, but I could be wrong, there is a long time that I hadn't see it

Waifu Material

Dark Geese

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2011, 01:51:57 AM »
I recall seeing one match with the D throw being combo being applied on midscreen against yamazaki, but I could be wrong, there is a long time that I hadn't see it

Yeah you can do that as long as you run a little bit and mid run cancel into super..it's tricky but you can do it.

sibarraz

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2011, 02:41:38 AM »
BTW, I had see too much talk about a 2002 final edition, did I miss something or what?

Waifu Material

Dark Geese

« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2011, 07:54:05 AM »
BTW, I had see too much talk about a 2002 final edition, did I miss something or what?

It's something in the "discussion" I hear of being worked on.

Dark Chaotix

• Strongest Tiger
  • The Devil Of Dream Cancel
    • View Profile
    • Orochinagi
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2011, 08:24:50 AM »

From who?

Dark Geese

« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2011, 01:38:26 PM »

From who?

Reliable sources of mine...

EXWildWolf

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2015, 11:48:21 PM »
So apparently his Kick super has anywhere juggle?

https://youtu.be/KAWPQ4PdbDg

Dark Chaotix

• Strongest Tiger
  • The Devil Of Dream Cancel
    • View Profile
    • Orochinagi
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2015, 12:44:15 AM »
He has always had this in 2k2um and mainly used as an OTG. There are lots of early 2k2um vid showcasing this.

EXWildWolf

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2015, 08:25:41 PM »
You can pretty much find all of Chris' frame data for some of his older moves in this table, it's pretty accurate to what you see in 02UM, except you can't get his new Swerve, then do Overhead/Low followup shttp://wiki.shoryuken.com/Chris_02

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk