Author Topic: KOF 2002UM - Shermie  (Read 9288 times)

nilcam

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: nilcam
    • View Profile
KOF 2002UM - Shermie
« on: December 21, 2010, 11:54:52 PM »
Throws:
Shermie Flash Original - close ;bk / ;fd + ;c
Front Flash - close ;bk / ;fd + ;d

Command Moves:
Busty Suplex - ;fd + ;a
Shermie Stand - ;fd + ;b

Special Moves:
Shermie Clutch - ;dp + ;b / ;d
Shermie Spiral - ;hcf + ;a / ;c
Shermie Whip - ;qcb + ;a / ;c
 Shermie Cute - after Shermie Clutch, Shermie Spiral, or Shermie Whip, ;qcf + ;b / ;d
Diamond Dust - ;hcf + ;b / ;d
Axle Spin Kick - ;qcb + ;b / ;d
F. Captured - ;hcb, ;fd + ;a / ;c
Evasive Move -  ;a ;b ;c
  Evasive Attack - during Evasive move,  ;a / ;b / ;c / ;d

Desperation Moves:
Shermie Flash - ;hcb x 2 + ;a / ;c
Shermie Carnival - hcf x 2 + ;a / ;c

Super Desperation Moves:
Shermie Flash - ;hcb x 2 + ;a + ;c
Shermie Carnival - ;hcf x 2 + ;a + ;c

HSDM
Lightning Leg Lariat - ;qcf x 2 + ;b ;d
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 06:14:39 PM by desmond_kof »

Shinra Shiranui

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
Re: KOF 2002UM - Shermie
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 12:36:29 AM »
KOF XIII: EX Kyo,Mai,Saiki

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2011, 01:13:23 AM »
I have some questions about some of Shermie's moves.

First, whenever I try to pull off F. Captured, Shermie Spiral pulls of instead. Why does that happen?

Second, is her Shermie Flash DM naturally weak, or do you do something to make it stronger? Same goes for the SDM version; it's actually weaker than the DM version! Though I managed to OHKO an opponent with it. How does that happen?

(Note: This is concerning her 2002 version; I don't know if she plays the same in 2002UM.)

krazykone123

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2011, 06:14:40 PM »
First, whenever I try to pull off F. Captured, Shermie Spiral pulls of instead. Why does that happen?

Are you using a PS2/360 control? because if you (have big thumbs) input the ;fd ;df ;dn ;db ;bk it will read it fine but if you do the  ;bk to ;fd part too quickly it'll read it as  ;bk ;db ;dn ;df ;fd instead, and if you're using stick you're probably still doing the input too fast.

Inputting  ;fd ;df ;dn ;db ;bk ;uf+ ;a/ ;c instead should make it easier. that or try to be more lenient with your input speed.

Second, is her Shermie Flash DM naturally weak, or do you do something to make it stronger? Same goes for the SDM version; it's actually weaker than the DM version! Though I managed to OHKO an opponent with it. How does that happen?

(Note: This is concerning her 2002 version; I don't know if she plays the same in 2002UM.)

It's fixed (damage wise) in UM, as for the OHKO I'm still not sure how it works, I've heard a lot of people say if you do random inputs while she's counting it'll make the SDM last longer, I've also heard people say that shouldn't press anything because it'll make the SDM stop immediately. All I know is if she counts to three during the SDM you get an automatic 100%. 

I dunno what the odds are and for all I know it might be random, but I'll look into this.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 06:17:13 PM by krazykone123 »

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2011, 07:00:38 PM »

Are you using a PS2/360 control? because if you (have big thumbs) input the ;fd ;df ;dn ;db ;bk it will read it fine but if you do the  ;bk to ;fd part too quickly it'll read it as  ;bk ;db ;dn ;df ;fd instead, and if you're using stick you're probably still doing the input too fast.

Inputting  ;fd ;df ;dn ;db ;bk ;uf+ ;a/ ;c instead should make it easier. that or try to be more lenient with your input speed.

It's fixed (damage wise) in UM, as for the OHKO I'm still not sure how it works, I've heard a lot of people say if you do random inputs while she's counting it'll make the SDM last longer, I've also heard people say that shouldn't press anything because it'll make the SDM stop immediately. All I know is if she counts to three during the SDM you get an automatic 100%.  

I dunno what the odds are and for all I know it might be random, but I'll look into this.

I'm using a keyboard. I'll take your advice and pull of the motion slower (though I must say that I do that motion with the same speed as when I'm pulling it off with other characters and with them, it actually pulls off).

Say, you think you can describe to me how F. Captured looks like so I can know when I've pulled it off?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 08:18:30 PM by marchefelix »

Dark Chaotix

• Strongest Tiger
  • The Devil Of Dream Cancel
    • View Profile
    • Orochinagi
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2011, 09:39:15 AM »

The DM is fixed damage but its a 1 frame grab DM so great for interrupting poke strings (if you are good enough to do DM in between blocked strings)

SDM will only work if the opponent DOESNT press anything. If she counts to 3 then it auto KO, but on human opponents we always press buttons so its useless. At least in 2k2um they upped the damage slightly (on first and second counts) but still cant be justified in doing.

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2011, 05:34:24 AM »
So how does the move look like? I wanna know so I know if I did it right.

sibarraz

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2011, 07:03:03 AM »
the move is the same, but the diference will be how much he went for the pin

If she counts to 3, you win

Waifu Material

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2011, 07:09:51 PM »
the move is the same, but the diference will be how much he went for the pin

If she counts to 3, you win

I'm talking about F. Captured.

krazykone123

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2011, 08:10:11 PM »

It's a counter, if they attack her while she poses she'll grab them then do a suplex.

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2011, 05:14:54 AM »

It's a counter, if they attack her while she poses she'll grab them then do a suplex.

Is that pose by any chance a lunging forward pose?