Sakazaki Dojo > Online Matchmaking

Calling all KOF fans! PSN KOF XII community revival!

(1/66) > >>

FameDouglas:
Come one, come all! Veterans, boosters, Robert/Kyo scrubs (lol) new players interested in KOF or just plain tired of the same matchups in Super Ryu Fighter IV. For the past two weeks, The New Wolves KOF XII clan has been frequently beating the crap outta each other online.

Yes, you heard me right ONLINE...KOF XII's online component is actually PLAYABLE now as long as your connection is wired, that is.

We've been seeing some random players lurking around and figured they're lookin to get down too. So, myself, FameDouglas aka HDR Fei Long legend, hdcloudstrife08 aka SSF IV Deadly Dudley and clan newcomer, AgentOrange82 are sending a beacon out to all of you have may have just picked the game up or had it for a while but no one will play it with you because you're too good offline (lol) and lookin for a change until XIII or MvC2 gets here!

We're always on PSN so send either of us a message at anytime if you wanna join the movement!

Come and play with the heavy hitters!

Long live SNK!

desmond_kof:

--- Quote from: FameDouglas on December 26, 2010, 02:12:26 PM ---
Yes, you heard me right ONLINE...KOF XII's online component is actually PLAYABLE now as long as your connection is wired, that is.

--- End quote ---

It was never playable even after that little patch, why would it be playable now? LOL.

krazykone123:

--- Quote from: FameDouglas on December 26, 2010, 02:12:26 PM ---Yes, you heard me right ONLINE...KOF XII's online component is actually PLAYABLE now as long as your connection is wired, that is.
--- End quote ---

People still play XII (online)? this dude insane in the membrane.

Homies Over Shotos:
Never heard of you.  And I've played most of the best players in KOF XII online to boot.  Are you west coast based?  If so, I'll take a stab at you.

hdcloudstrife08:

--- Quote from: krazykone123 on December 26, 2010, 07:01:52 PM ---
--- Quote from: FameDouglas on December 26, 2010, 02:12:26 PM ---Yes, you heard me right ONLINE...KOF XII's online component is actually PLAYABLE now as long as your connection is wired, that is.
--- End quote ---

People still play XII (online)? this dude insane in the membrane.

--- End quote ---
The real problem here bro is ur denial of kof greatness !!!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version