Author Topic: Prep for Kof XIII  (Read 3161 times)

Acuteprism

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Prep for Kof XIII
« on: August 04, 2011, 05:18:45 PM »
Hey guys (and gals), im pretty new to the kof series (ive played a few, but nothing serious.) I wanted to start taking kof serious with XII but as we all know, it didnt go very far. With the upcoming release of XIII coming, i noticed ppl asked which game to get practice in so that they can get better, and alot of ppl suggested 2002 UM. i went ahead a got the game on the 360 market place (dont really know much about ggpo :()and im looking for ppl to actually play against to help me get better and learn the ropes of the game, so that when XIII gets here i wont be starting from scratch. If your interested, reply to this msg, and hit me up on xbl: Acuteprism. Remember im new, so im not good yet, so tips and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Dark Geese

Re: Prep for Kof XIII
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2011, 05:42:50 PM »
Hey guys (and gals), im pretty new to the kof series (ive played a few, but nothing serious.) I wanted to start taking kof serious with XII but as we all know, it didnt go very far. With the upcoming release of XIII coming, i noticed ppl asked which game to get practice in so that they can get better, and alot of ppl suggested 2002 UM. i went ahead a got the game on the 360 market place (dont really know much about ggpo :()and im looking for ppl to actually play against to help me get better and learn the ropes of the game, so that when XIII gets here i wont be starting from scratch. If your interested, reply to this msg, and hit me up on xbl: Acuteprism. Remember im new, so im not good yet, so tips and advice would be greatly appreciated.

I dont really play on 360 online, but all you gotta do is record some matches of you playing CPU or whatever, send me the matches via PM, and I'll coach you up from there..

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • That Battle Fantasia Guy
    • View Profile
    • EMPYREAL CEREBELLUM BEATS
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2011, 07:06:03 PM »
I'll help out and get some matches with you online. I'm sure there are others willing to assist and up their game as well. Just post up on the shoutbox or chat if you want matches or whatnot, and I'm sure someone will respond.

Acuteprism

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2011, 09:27:34 PM »
I'll help out and get some matches with you online. I'm sure there are others willing to assist and up their game as well. Just post up on the shoutbox or chat if you want matches or whatnot, and I'm sure someone will respond.

whats the shoutbox? im new to using forums. but i look forward to playing you. im working on who i want to learn to use.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 09:31:19 PM by Acuteprism »

Acuteprism

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2011, 09:30:12 PM »

I dont really play on 360 online, but all you gotta do is record some matches of you playing CPU or whatever, send me the matches via PM, and I'll coach you up from there..

ok. i can work on getting some vids together for you to critique (not sure how long that will take me tho. im still working on what chars. to use and learning combos and such)

Dark Geese

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2011, 10:18:10 PM »

ok. i can work on getting some vids together for you to critique (not sure how long that will take me tho. im still working on what chars. to use and learning combos and such)

Ok.

PureYeti

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2011, 11:16:18 PM »
whats the shoutbox? im new to using forums. but i look forward to playing you. im working on who i want to learn to use.

Scoll down on the main page and you will see a shoutbox