Linked Events

• Snowdown Throwdown: January 22, 2011

Author Topic: The Tracks Tavern Milwaukee,WI Saturday January 22nd Snowdown Throwdown  (Read 1748 times)

syxx

http://shoryuken.com/f7/tracks-tavern-milwaukee-wi-saturday-january-22nd-snowdown-throwdown-260774/#post10008302

The Tracks Tavern Milwaukee,WI Saturday January 22nd Snowdown Throwdown
SSF4 HDR Tekken 6 KOF2K2 UM and Arcana Heart 3

WHERE:The Tracks Tavern and Grille 1020 E Locust Milwaukee,WI
WHEN: Saturday January 22nd 2011 Event begins 1PM Tourney starts 3PM
VENUE FEE: FREE that's right I said FREE!
GAMES BEING PLAYED: SuperSF4 (XBOX360) Tekken 6 (PS3) HDREMIX (XBOX360) Arcana Heart 3 (PS3) KOF2K2 UM(XBOX360)
REGISTRATION FEE IS 10 dollars for Super SF4 and Tekken 6 5 dollars for HDR and AH3
OTHER DETAILS: This is a 18 and up venue however if under 21 you will need to be accompanied by a responsible adult. This is not my rule this is what management told me. Responsible adult does not mean a SRK member over 21 either. Again not my rule the venues rule. This is a B.Y.O.C.(Bring Your Own Controller) event. If needed there may be a stick or 2 able to be borrowed if need be. Registration is $10 for Super Sf4 and T6 $5 for HDR. Event will start at 1pm Actual tourney will begin around 3pm this gives people time to get to the venue as well as time for casuals before the tourney. Casuals will be played after the tourney concludes as well.

IMPORTANT NOTES: If you are under 21 and try to purchase alcohol at the bar you will be asked to leave and banned from attending future events here. If you are 21 and up and try to purchase alcohol for someone under 21 you will be asked to leave and banned from future events. Please feel free to PM me with any questions you may have. Super SF4 will be ran on 360. Tekken 6 will be ran on PS3.
Boss characters are banned in KOF2K2UM
RULES:It's best 2 out of 3 matches. It's double elimination and you have to win 2 matches against your opponent. Winner keeps the character loser can change characters and ultras. Prize payout is 70/20/10

Super SF4 and HDR is played 2/3 rounds Tekken 6 is 3/5 rounds.

Winners, Losers and Grand finals are best 3 out of 5 matches.

NOTE Super SF4 and Tekken 6 registration fee is now 10 bucks this allows for a much bigger pot which means more money for you to win!!!!
This will be Milwaukee's first Arcana Heart 3 and KOF2K2UM tourney and the first tourney of 2011!!! come out and support GET HYPE!!!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 09:48:59 PM by nilcam »

syxx

shinwolverine

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
YAY!

syxx

Good luck to all the leeches coming today :)