Author Topic: Info sharing thread  (Read 69775 times)

HIGGS_CLARK

• New Challenger
  • DAT CLARK BUSTER
    • View Profile
Re: Info sharing thread
« Reply #105 on: July 29, 2012, 03:33:09 AM »
How's it going everyone, glad to finally join the forums, im currently trying to revive the fighting game community here in wichita,kansas and so far its going good, I have been playing KOF as long as i can remember, my 2 most favorite titles of the series would have to be 97 and 2002, loved playing them until i beat orochi and rugal, if anyone here wants to get some games in online hit me up on XBL, my GT is theanimefan101.

Thanks and i hope ill get to play against some if not all of you soon.
If you cant beat them then your not doing it right.

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 29, 2012, 05:39:09 AM »
Welcome to the site HIGGS_CLARK. You've been added to the Netplay page, so you can check out some players in your area or in the midwest - http://dreamcancel.com/wiki/index.php?title=Netplay
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

maddcheddah

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 06, 2012, 07:17:13 AM »
Name: maddcheddah
Online IDs
Live: maddcheddddah

Mephisto

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 16, 2012, 08:48:26 AM »
Hello everyone my name is Mephistopheles. I personally have been a fan of the KOF series since 2000, however i never truly got into the fighting game scene until summer of 2010. Honestly despite being a fan of the series and im normal time schedule i haven't had the time to focus on KOF on a competitive level until about 8 months ago, but since then ive been working hard on the game and to show for it i went to evo2k12 for the first time despite my lack of knowledge on most of the matchups, I performed much better than i had anticipated and nearly made it out of my bracket, and actually for that i've made my decision to drop Street Fighter as my primary game to focus on KOF to see where my potential for the game leads me. Currently i'm trying to find people to practice with and hopefully become a truly stronger KOF player. I play KOF on both the ps3 and xbox 360. Should you desire to want any games with me these are my online names.

PSN: Demon_king26
XBL: DGF Mephisto

or for an alternate method to finding me my email address is joech12084@hotmail.com

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 16, 2012, 02:55:53 PM »
Welcome to the site Mephisto. Glad to have an EVO participant and KOF fan here. Hope you enjoy the site, and hope we can help you to be a very strong KOF player.
-Terry Bogard, 1995

OniNiKana6o

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 17, 2012, 10:22:13 PM »
Name: OniNiKana6o

xbox live OniNiKana6o

Loc: Boston, MA

I've played a lot of fighting games but never really took learning seriously. Needless to say I've got noob level skills, hopefully not for long though. I'll be on live pretty frequently would love to get some training sessions in.

Inspectah Ed

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 18, 2012, 08:21:07 AM »
Hey what's up guys,my name is Inspectah Ed. I've been lurking around on these forums for awhile,so I finally decided to join. I've been playing fighting games for over 10+ years,but I didn't start playing seriously until 7 years ago.My main game is KOF XIII,but I do play others like SFII:HDR, AE 2012,3rd Strike, CVS2,BB,and P4A. I'm just looking to grow into strong KOF player with the help of you guys and get some sessions too. :)

PSN: Inspectah_Ed
Loc: Columbia,SC

Zionus

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 18, 2013, 04:37:26 AM »
Hi,the (online) name's Zionus. Im just starting with KoFXIII, getting into the KoF Scene a bit. Besides KoF I play some Street Fighter 4 AE, P4A, BBCS (not extend, sorry), Guilty Gear, Skullgirls, and I dabble a bit in UMvC3. I would love to meet any of you offline, because I feel Offline play is often better than online. But if you wanna play online, go ahead and give me a PM.

PSN: XxZionusxX
Loc: Greenacres, FL

RadicalFuzz

• New Challenger
  • Aspiring Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 18, 2013, 03:46:51 AM »
Hey everyone, I picked up KOF XIII a few months ago and I'm loving it. I'm in Cypress,Texas, Xbox gamertag is "The G 39" and I'm always willing to get some matches in offline and online.
Smiling on the outside while your guts are twisted in knots is the mark of a pro

L.Valjean

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 05, 2013, 04:51:59 PM »
Hello fellows, you can call me Valjean, I´m from Leon, Mexico. I am a KOF veteran playing since the old days on KOF 94, only title i missed to play competitively was KOF XII which anyway everybody said was not worth the time.

Hit me up for some online matches on
 PSN: Yoru_Lemat
 Steam: L.Valjean

I have good connections with most US players i´ve met on steam. If you live in Mexico near to Leon, then PM so i we can meet up for some offline action.

See ya´all

Evolution169

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 15, 2013, 01:59:54 AM »
Hey everyone, I'm pretty new to the KOF series, and I'm currently playing KOFXIII on Steam.  US, specifically in Colorado, and I have a pretty good connection.  But if you're looking for a challenge, you might want to try somewhere because I currently am still learning the ropes and haven't even figured out which 3 characters I want to main. 

Steam ID:  Kwyjibo

Anyone feel free to add me.

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 15, 2013, 04:30:50 PM »
Anyone who wanted their info up in the Netplay section, it should be up. Let me know if it there and accurate.
-Terry Bogard, 1995

Coliflowerz

• Strongest Tiger
  • #topshelfesteem
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 16, 2013, 12:42:06 AM »
Sup you two, thanks for joining Dream Cancel!
I do nothing but post KOFXIV tech so gimme a follow if you like that
https://twitter.com/coliflowerz
https://www.youtube.com/user/Coliflowerz

Nikaras

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 13, 2014, 12:04:31 AM »
Hello there.I'm Nikaras from GDA(Greek Dojo Academy),the greek fighting games community located in Athens.it's an honor to meet you guys and i see a strong scene here.in Greece KOF is dead.i must be the only one playing it right now.so if anyone is up for some matches here's my psn:niolakic58.also if anyone is interested in playing Guilty Gear,Tekken Tag 2,USFIV and Injustice tell me on my psn again.

Necrofantastic

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 21, 2014, 11:51:21 PM »
Hiya. I'm Necrofantastic, I go by several other nicknames (visible on my Steam profile), but you can just call me Necro if you don't have a preference. Glad to be here, KoF was my first game series and what got me into the FGC; glad to be a KoF fan. I play another fighter named Melty Blood, not really decent at both, though, but I'm learning. I'm usually avaliable on Friday and Saturday at late hours (10:30 PM - 3 AM) cause of school and whatnot. Feel free to add me if you wish.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Necrofantastic