Author Topic: San Diego CA  (Read 113032 times)

Rhythmaxed

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
Re: San Diego CA
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2011, 08:09:28 AM »
Well I got the game and spent about two hours in practice mode getting use to the game then tried online mode. Pretty fun so far tho I am going to have to put in a ton of time into this game before I start getting anywhere near skilled since I am pure ass at this game ahahaha. I played a few other people as scrubby as I am online at least so to those who were saying they were new to the game don't worry. You won't get blown out by everybody you meet.

I would recommend only playing 4 bar people tho since the netcode is only decent. Can't wait to play this offline next week. Good luck getting the game guys and add me if you get it on xbox live. GT = rythmic.

Mild Wallace

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2011, 05:02:08 AM »
Whats up guys. Jinx pm'd me awhile back about gatherings for kof but I never got around to going. But with the release of KoF 13 all that has changed! I'd be interested in going to a meetup once in awhile. If I've read correctly they're at this Comic Odessey place on Mondays right?

Look forward to seeing you guys in a few weeks.

Donpiff

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2011, 07:29:29 AM »
Monday at Comic Odyssey? what time is good to go? im down. i bought it for PS3. But ima exchange for  360 version. i need to cop a 360.

Rhythmaxed

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2011, 08:25:49 AM »
Yea I really hope some casuals go down monday. Last time I got there at 7:30 and there were a few people already there.

If anybody locally wants to try to get some online games in to level up a bit before meeting offline im on 360 my gt = rythmic. I am pretty noobie at the game tho.

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • That Battle Fantasia Guy
    • View Profile
    • EMPYREAL CEREBELLUM BEATS
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2011, 11:48:53 AM »
Yea I really hope some casuals go down monday. Last time I got there at 7:30 and there were a few people already there.

If anybody locally wants to try to get some online games in to level up a bit before meeting offline im on 360 my gt = rythmic. I am pretty noobie at the game tho.

Yeah it's going down!!! I'm well enough to get sessions started again... We're more than likely be in the same corner...

I'll try to get online later today and be ready for some online sessions or whatever...

Monday at Comic Odyssey? what time is good to go? im down. i bought it for PS3. But ima exchange for  360 version. i need to cop a 360.

I get there at 7ish to make sure there's a spot for setup, and I help out a bit, too... Usually things start around 8, so that's a good time to be there. Just bring $3 for the session fee... Oh yeah, they sell drinks and chips, I think its like a dollar for each, I can't remember...

Oh, and I'll be rocking that DreamCancel shirt for real this time!!!

Donpiff

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2011, 02:37:30 AM »
im loving this joint. Got to get better with these cancels. GT:christhapiff

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2011, 05:51:11 AM »
Yeah it's going down on Monday!!! Be ready!!! X360 version though, so bring a converter or whatever you need if you're a ps3 user...

And as always, same time, same place, same price...

Nikolai VolKOF

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2011, 06:22:57 AM »
How late you guys be playing? I won't be back in SD until around 10 pm. Last monday until my schedule changes tho! I still don't got my ps 3 or xbox versions, i fucking hate amazon, will never pre order from them again!

Rhythmaxed

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2011, 08:35:40 AM »
Don't know about anybody else but I am going to be there till about 10:00 and will probably get there around 7:30-8:00.

See you guys there!

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2011, 09:00:59 AM »
How late you guys be playing? I won't be back in SD until around 10 pm. Last monday until my schedule changes tho! I still don't got my ps 3 or xbox versions, i fucking hate amazon, will never pre order from them again!

We stayed there til midnight-ish last time, so don't worry about rolling up at 10ish...

Sucks about amazon... I've never had issues with those cats, but what you're going through reminds me of when I ordered from Dr. Jays back in the day... What was to take about a few days took almost 2 1/2 weeks...

Mild Wallace

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2011, 08:52:57 AM »
ggs to everybody and was nice meeting you all.  I might be able to make it out again next monday but I'm not sure. Otherwise I'll see you guys again in January.

Rhythmaxed

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2011, 09:23:42 AM »
Sucks I had to leave early but gg to everybody I played with! We had a great turn out this time around and had a ton of people playing. See you guys again next week.

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2011, 10:47:31 AM »
Definitely a great turnout this time around... Not only did we have a gangload of players, but we had quite a few spectators and lots of people interested in learning the game... I talked with a few of them in between matches while breaking the tables down, and they showed shared positive remarks for the most part...

The funny thing is that we're making a standout in the midst of 5+ UMvC3 setups and about 2 SSF4AE setups...

Next time we need 2 setups... I'm gonna use the same spot. If anyone has a monitor, please help out if you can for a 2nd setup. There were people who wanted to play, but were afraid of getting slaughtered by those more familiar with the game, and that's coming from the horse's mouth!!!

Props to those I fought who showed improvement as well...

Donpiff

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2011, 04:50:25 AM »
yeah man that was cool stuff. i gotta level up my game and get a stick. next monday i will show improvement. i hate that i had to bounce. But I had to walk back and i live by the base

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2011, 01:03:52 AM »
yeah man that was cool stuff. i gotta level up my game and get a stick. next monday i will show improvement. i hate that i had to bounce. But I had to walk back and i live by the base

Man, I'll drop you off next time so you don't have to do all of that... All I ask is you show off some HD combos with Clark :)