Author Topic: San Diego CA  (Read 114266 times)

Donpiff

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Re: San Diego CA
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2011, 04:17:35 AM »
yeah man that was cool stuff. i gotta level up my game and get a stick. next monday i will show improvement. i hate that i had to bounce. But I had to walk back and i live by the base

Man, I'll drop you off next time so you don't have to do all of that... All I ask is you show off some HD combos with Clark :)
Alright bruh. thats whats up. im working on that now. But you know anybody i could buy an arcade stick from?

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • That Battle Fantasia Guy
    • View Profile
    • EMPYREAL CEREBELLUM BEATS
« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2011, 09:45:33 PM »
yeah man that was cool stuff. i gotta level up my game and get a stick. next monday i will show improvement. i hate that i had to bounce. But I had to walk back and i live by the base

Man, I'll drop you off next time so you don't have to do all of that... All I ask is you show off some HD combos with Clark :)
Alright bruh. thats whats up. im working on that now. But you know anybody i could buy an arcade stick from?

Personally, the only people I can think of is Ace R. (from TekkenZaibatsu), he's out here, and maybe Ali from Comic Odyssey... Maybe Markman might have a stick to sell, but iunno... Pm those cats if you want, but your best bet right now is to probably get a stick from Gamestop in Nat'l City... They had at least some Hori EX Pros, and some Madcatz sticks both SE and TE (I'm not sure about the other models though)... If you get the SE though, make sure someone can mod it for you... I personally don't have spare parts, otherwise I'd help with that...

Worse case scenario, there's buying it online, and there's SRK...

Nikolai VolKOF

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 02, 2011, 11:43:17 PM »
finally got my games, i'm down for some games

Nikolai VolKOF

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2011, 06:00:27 AM »
What's going on this Monday? You still doing the chula vista thing at 7 pm?

Donpiff

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2011, 06:21:35 AM »
im down to go. My arcade stick comes in tomorrow too. still got training to do

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 05, 2011, 08:25:45 AM »
Yeah its still going down, it's at Nat'l City though, not Chula Vista. Anyone here able to bring another xbox (or ps3) and/or a monitor for a 2nd setup??? I want to be able to have a "noob friendly" area, so new cats can try and learn the game out without fear of getting slaughtered for free...

Oh yeah, if you cats hear anyone talking about "yeah I used to play KOF, but they still stuck on MvC3 or whatever else, call 'em out and let them know now is a good time to get back into KOF...

I'm gonna try to help out people more this time around... Alot of SF players weren't used to being dedicated to whatever move they used (no FADC to make things safe)... Just an honest game...

Rhythmaxed

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 06, 2011, 02:47:52 AM »
I won't be able to make it tonight going to be focusing on finishing up last bits of projects and homework before finals week. :(

Nikolai VolKOF

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 06, 2011, 08:48:01 AM »
Sorry could only chill a couple hours tonight, but still cool to meet you Jinx and Nick if he posts here. This spot is cool as hell, people in san diego YOU MUST TRY TO MAKE IT OUT EVERY MONDAY

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 06, 2011, 10:57:48 AM »
Mad props to everyone that showed up tonight!!! I won't be around for the next 2 weeks, but I'll return crazy stronger than before, believe that!!! Please don't stop coming to the sessions!!! Just bring a setup, and hold it down while I'm gone...

I got hit up by one of the guys who helps coordinate the Monday Night Sessions, and he was interested in getting another setup as well. He was suggesting that I help the new cats in learning KOF, and I said "aight"... Anyone else who is strong enough in KOF, and are willing to help out, please let me know. More than likely it will be a training mode setup with like Terry vs Robert, or some basic characters. We got alot of SF4 players, and they don't know all of the shortcuts, tricks, and basics we might know, so lets help them out...

When I do come back though, I'll take a back seat primarily to help those understand the game. I'm so glad I got another person interested in Billy Kane... Nick if you're reading this, let this be some motivation for learning Billy Kane:

KOF XIII Billy Kane Combo 4

I recorded that, but I promise you I'll get this down in a match next time... I almost had it, but the canceling wasn't working out for me... Oh well... I got some Takuma combos down... I'm damn sure picking up Vice since no one here really plays her... Peace y'all!!!

bomber_man

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 08, 2011, 07:07:02 AM »
Hey what up yall this is nick. I finally made a freaking account after like a month lurking the forums. Yea i am very inspired jinx to learn and beast with Senior Kane. Unfortunately i cant level up and be a legit training partner/opponent for you guys until i fix my 360, but if you guys want to hold casuals not a CO i am there yall. Jinx you got to take me in the lab and show me how to play with billy. Anyways guys ill see you Monday hopefully someone brings a set up. And nikoli bro clark is scary as hell as anchor
Ground Control to major tom-
ATDI, david bowie

KOF13:terry,shen,billy SSF4AE:Fei,Claw Garou:Terry,Marco

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 09, 2011, 01:14:54 AM »
Hey what up yall this is nick. I finally made a freaking account after like a month lurking the forums. Yea i am very inspired jinx to learn and beast with Senior Kane. Unfortunately i cant level up and be a legit training partner/opponent for you guys until i fix my 360, but if you guys want to hold casuals not a CO i am there yall. Jinx you got to take me in the lab and show me how to play with billy. Anyways guys ill see you Monday hopefully someone brings a set up. And nikoli bro clark is scary as hell as anchor

Yo wassup man?!?! Ill be gone for a bit but when I come back, best believe I'll take you under the wing. I gotta get my rep up with ole billy. I do plan on teaching a bunch of those new cats how to understand kof. I wanted to help you with those trials but we had to close up shop.

Eventually I wanna hold tournaments and ranbats once people level up enough to throw down. I will say this if you wanna level up in kof start reading the tutorial section and data dump that sf stuff. Sf links will mess up your inputs imo.

Keep those sessions running though. Also, props on your avatar. That joint had me rolling.

Donpiff

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 10, 2011, 07:49:33 AM »
Yo i maybe able to come to CO on monday.I would bring KoF. But im more down for offline play during the weekend. I been experimenting with Ralph. I think im further explore Clark and Ralph. third character....ill see

Rhythmaxed

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 11, 2011, 03:44:25 AM »
Damn just one more week and I am free to goof off and play more kof. Next week is finals week won't be able to make it this monday. Monday after that I am going to see if I can bring my xbox and kof13. It depends on if I can get ride together to get home pretty late after the place closes.

Rhythmaxed

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 16, 2011, 07:01:58 AM »
So whats going down? Last final was today I am free from having to cram in study time for finals. Hit me up for some games.

Anybody able to make it to CO this monday? Or is there any other places we can play at anytime other during the week offline?
Also if any of you guys are on facebook and haven't join the sd fight scene fb group hit it up so there can be more of a kof presence since its almost all capcom players. :)
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 07:13:39 AM by Rhythmaxed »

Nikolai VolKOF

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 18, 2011, 11:46:32 AM »
what's up this monday?