Author Topic: San Diego CA  (Read 113019 times)

Rhythmaxed

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
Re: San Diego CA
« Reply #60 on: December 18, 2011, 09:33:47 PM »
what's up this monday?

I am down to play tomorrow. It usually gets posted on facebook monday mornings if CO is hosting anything. I can bring an xbox and the game but I don't have a spare tv to bring and I am not sure if they provide the tvs or not. When I get a chance I'll message them and ask about it if there are others still interested in going.

impactblack

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 18, 2011, 11:32:30 PM »
I am down for tomorrow too........btw i am new this the forums....

Rhythmaxed

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 19, 2011, 12:17:45 AM »

Sup welcome to the forums.
Ok I'll ask the guy who works there on facebook if CO is going to be hosting games tomorrow night and what I need to make a setup there and I'll go bring my xbox down.
Only thing is my version doesn't have saiki unlocked nor does it have iori98. hopefully they provide tvs as well or I might be screwed.

impactblack

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 19, 2011, 12:30:07 AM »

Ok I'll ask the guy who works there on facebook if CO is going to be hosting games tomorrow night and what I need to make a setup there and I'll go bring my xbox down.
Only thing is my version doesn't have saiki unlocked nor does it have iori98. hopefully they provide tvs as well or I might be screwed.
oh xbox....let me find out if my stick is compatible with xbox.....didnt think of that....

Donpiff

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 19, 2011, 03:17:37 AM »
Ill try to roll to CO on monday. I still need to level up. if i go i might leave early. but any offline matches will do good

bomber_man

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 19, 2011, 03:47:02 AM »
Ill bring my stick. its an se with sanwa parts square gate though. As long as i can get some 13 in ill be a happy camper. Its been two weeks since i played the game. I can only watch streams and vids for so long. I really need to fix my 360 asap. See you guys there
Ground Control to major tom-
ATDI, david bowie

KOF13:terry,shen,billy SSF4AE:Fei,Claw Garou:Terry,Marco

Donpiff

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 19, 2011, 03:59:19 AM »

If you got the old xbox 360 i could bring my hard drive. I have everybody unlocked and 98' Iori

Rhythmaxed

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 19, 2011, 09:07:50 AM »
Alright that will work perfectly since I have an older model elite. Gonna get to CO around 7 oclock to set up. I am pretty hyped after watching the KOF tournament at scr. Hype fucking matches. We gotta get san diego up to that level.

Nikolai VolKOF

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 20, 2011, 01:50:59 AM »
did dude say we could use a tv?

Rhythmaxed

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 20, 2011, 02:11:52 AM »
yea he said he can spare us one of their tvs for a setup and I am going to be bringing my xbox down. So we are all good to go :) I'll see you guys there tonight!

Nikolai VolKOF

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 20, 2011, 03:42:20 AM »
cool manes

Rhythmaxed

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 21, 2011, 02:57:33 AM »
GGs last night guys!

See you guys again next monday!

Donpiff

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 23, 2011, 12:30:45 AM »
sorry i couldnt make it. i was actually there early while they was playing magic but i had to leave. I wish there where we could play on the weekends

Rhythmaxed

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 23, 2011, 02:14:04 AM »
I know the feeling. I wish there were more places to get some offline casuals in for kof in general and have been thinking of a few places we could get going to including CO. I figure the more sessions the better it will be to level everybody up.
There is a guy who host casuals wednesdays and sometimes thursday for street fighter 4 and marvel in his backyard in paradise hills. I asked him at CO if he would ever have kof there and he said he would be cool with it as long as somebody bought a setup for it so I guess all we need is for people to show and post up at his pad with some kof.

Another idea would be to find a lan center that has an xbox setup and try to get on it during whenever play there. I don't know of many in san diego besides The office games in mission valley.

Thing is that can get expensive real quick. According to their website day passes are 10 dollars during weekdays and 15 dollars during weekends and its 5 dollars per hour regardless of when during the week.

Another option would be for somebody here to open their homes or something up to the community for kof casuals. I live at home with my mom still we couldn't really cram a lot of people in my room nor would I be allowed to have many in the house like that.(shout outs to adults living at home hahah)

However, I was thinking if I spent a day or so cleaning out my garage of all the junk and found some cheap tables and power strips and grab some cheap chairs. Clean out the spiders I might be able to host in my garage or maybe even in my small backyard. I am not sure how reliable the power outlet is back there tho considering it looks all rusted and shit ahahaha.

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • That Battle Fantasia Guy
    • View Profile
    • EMPYREAL CEREBELLUM BEATS
« Reply #74 on: December 24, 2011, 03:56:45 AM »
Wassup y'all. I'm on the road heading back to SD from bmore/va. I'll be back soon though. I got some tricks up my sleeve to test out with ole Billy Kane and some more chars.

I wouldn't mind opening up my place but I got stuff to do with the place and it's a full house. Well see wassup though. Peace for now.