Author Topic: San Diego CA  (Read 114558 times)

Nikolai VolKOF

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
Re: San Diego CA
« Reply #135 on: January 21, 2012, 03:30:32 AM »
nice. what's the fb page?

Rhythmaxed

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 21, 2012, 06:15:25 AM »

Rhythmaxed

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 22, 2012, 05:28:09 AM »
Well we had three of us at frubble. Not that bad for a first time. GGs nikolai volkof.

Also, Here is that streaming tutorial I was telling you about.
http://youtu.be/xGSO6DDjxFc

and I was way off with the 100 dollar price quote :(
http://www.amazon.com/Hauppauge-1212-Definition-Personal-Recorder/dp/B0018LX0DY
200 dollars I guess. Expensive but still not totally crazy priced.

Streaming cost moneyz -_- 

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • That Battle Fantasia Guy
    • View Profile
    • EMPYREAL CEREBELLUM BEATS
« Reply #138 on: January 22, 2012, 06:25:44 AM »
Well we had three of us at frubble. Not that bad for a first time. GGs nikolai volkof.

So sorry I couldn't make it... I do wanna show up next weekend though... I've been in the lab with alot of characters, especially Mature.

Yeah I've been pricing that Hauppage also, not necessarily for streaming, but that HD recording in general. Chris are you interested in streaming??? I'm on my Guile, but I'd donate some dough for the cause, real talk... We should probably try to get something pitched in for this purpose, unless of course someone already has this...

We could eventually stream at every event, casuals included...

I'm gonna talk to J-Mo and see when the best time would be to get tourneys started. He holds it for Mahvel, so I'm sure he wouldn't mind doing it for KOF.

Rhythmaxed

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 22, 2012, 07:07:52 AM »
Hey next weekend cody/ttf is hosting a tournament for ssf4 and marvel and I am going to talk to him about getting a kof tournament going as well.

Trying to get people who can for sure be there before I go try to convince him there is enough interest for kof. Would you be able to make it there for a tournament on saturday jinx? I think if we 3 or 4 people from dreamcancel willing to represent there he might actually run a kof tournament. From what I understand they also have small tournaments at frubble tuesday nights also for kof (I wouldn't be able to make it tho)

and yea we were just talking about streaming casuals and events while at frubble. Just kind of talk at the moment I think but it would be awesome if we could make it happen. We'd need a laptop and the hd pvr. People say it is kinda booty for streaming and has some driver issues tho but its easily the cheapest option.

But yea, would you be able to make it out next saturday for a tournament? If so lets get something going at ttf?

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 23, 2012, 01:24:44 AM »
Yeah I'm down... The tourney is at ttf or at frubble???

Rhythmaxed

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 23, 2012, 02:31:25 AM »
It might happen next saturday at ttf if cody is down to host it or at least lets us host it at the same place. gonna message him about it and tell him we have at least 3 of us confirmed. Always possible that others that are already going for other games might want in and we can at least have a small winner take all or something.

Let me just message him and see whats up. If he says no we can try to figure out something else to do or at least show up with a casual station. Visibility is always a good thing when trying to grow the game.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 02:42:51 AM by Rhythmaxed »

Rhythmaxed

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 23, 2012, 06:01:57 AM »
Alright I messaged him. Yea looks like it will be going down this saturday at TTF.

Hopefully this gets a good turnout and will be the first of many more. He says he will update all the info and stuff soon. when he does I will come back and add things like start times and what not to this thread.

Nikolai VolKOF

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 23, 2012, 06:43:26 AM »

Thanks man, i definitely want to start streaming stuff soon. All this stuff seems to be for  PC only. I only have a mac currently.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 06:45:05 AM by Nikolai VolKOF »

Mild Wallace

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 24, 2012, 02:05:24 AM »
Sorry guys, I can't make it to CO tonight. I probably won't be able to come to TTF on Wednesday either, since I have a test the day after.

Rhythmaxed

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 24, 2012, 04:25:22 AM »
Yea I won't be able to make it to CO either :(

@Wildwallace Are you going to be free/in san diego on saturday for the kof tournament at ttf?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 05:48:58 AM by Rhythmaxed »

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: January 24, 2012, 05:17:34 AM »
Ok, sessions are supposed to be going down, but Ali isn't here right now. If sessions aren't, there's always JJ's crib, just PM me if you need info. Other than that, I'll be staying here to see if the status changes tonight. If not I'll be at JJ's too.

EDIT: it's going down. He's here.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 05:28:13 AM by jinxhand »

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: January 24, 2012, 07:05:20 PM »
Good games and good turnout last night!!! Got a few people changing teams up, and we got new cats coming here playing, including a Chin player, too (showing off those French combos)!!! That's a rare thing, but still dope nonetheless... We had an extra tv to spare, so if anyone is able, bring a 360 or ps3 or something...

Talked to J-Mo, and he was like "You need at least 8 people for a tourney to go down"... So, with that said, I wanna see when you cats will be able to come through to CO for a tourney... I know everybody's schedule is kinda crazy right now, but I feel there's consistency regardless...

Lemme know what your thoughts are, and keep leveling up, because dudes are hungry...

lostsnow

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: January 25, 2012, 04:21:41 AM »
Hi.  Where is this TTF Kof13 tournament this saturday taking place?  My friend and I are planning to go, but we don't know the direction and can't find it anywhere.  Please help.   ;)