Author Topic: San Diego CA  (Read 114323 times)

Rhythmaxed

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
Re: San Diego CA
« Reply #255 on: April 22, 2012, 10:40:07 PM »
See you guys at CO tomorrow night. :)

Mild Wallace

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: April 23, 2012, 07:30:13 AM »
I'll be there.

Btw, ttf is gonna be on tuesdays to replace the box arena session for that week, since there is none. They expressed interest in kof. You guys gonna go?

Rhythmaxed

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: April 23, 2012, 08:41:56 AM »
I can't late class that night. :(

Tuesdays nights always bad for me till the end of this semester late may.

Nikolai VolKOF

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: April 23, 2012, 09:19:13 PM »
same ^

DaBakerMann

• New Challenger
  • Shake N Bake!
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: April 24, 2012, 02:38:04 AM »
cya guys at co tonight! 
XBL: DaBakerMann hit me up on KOF XIII,SSFIV or UMVC3

Mild Wallace

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: April 24, 2012, 08:56:34 AM »
GGs at CO tonight guys. I was surprised at the turnout, lets keep it up!

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • That Battle Fantasia Guy
    • View Profile
    • EMPYREAL CEREBELLUM BEATS
« Reply #261 on: April 25, 2012, 01:41:44 AM »
GGs everybody!!! Sorry I wasn't able to get matches in with everybody, but at the very least the turnout was uber dope!!!

Good to see new people also, even got some returnees interested in the game...

Let's keep it going!!!

DaBakerMann

• New Challenger
  • Shake N Bake!
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: April 25, 2012, 08:13:09 AM »
GGS to everyone last night. It was legit meeting you guys. If anyone wants to play some KOF XIII hit me up on xbox live.

Nikolai VolKOF

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: April 28, 2012, 04:10:31 AM »
any kof over the weekend?

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: April 30, 2012, 09:07:35 PM »
Didn't really have much time to dive into KOF over the weekend... CO I'm told is going down tonight, so bring that A-game, and another setup if possible...

I'll try to stick to one setup so newcomers and those who want some form of training can come to that particular side... If not, I'll just help out whenever I can if I'm fighting or not... Anyone else willing to do the same, please do so... For the most part, our scene isn't just friendly, but we should all be knowledgeable to a point at least...

I'll keep running my usual team, so I can show holes in each character... Kensou's gonna die alot tonight, I can feel it... :(

P.S.~~

Yo DaBakerMann, hit me up on xbl!!! We should be able to fight and get on the mic since we're in the same area... Lemme know wassup!!!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 09:09:06 PM by jinxhand »

Rhythmaxed

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: April 30, 2012, 11:28:54 PM »
Going to try to make it but I am not sure if I can. If I do tho I won't be able to play for that long. :(

Yea I try to be a nice as possible to people who are around watching the game or wanting to try to play but I lack a lot of ingame knowledge tho so and hate the fact that I can't really personally help many people with questions since I really only know much about my own characters. It sucks that the best I can do is refer them to dreamcancel really.

DaBakerMann

• New Challenger
  • Shake N Bake!
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: May 01, 2012, 12:48:52 AM »
Well jinxhand if you see this before hitting up co tonight il be on until i leave so throw me an invite through the DcKofer's list : D

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: May 01, 2012, 05:45:38 PM »
GGs to all who showed up!!! We came through with a good turnout unlike the rest-- I guess no one likes SF4 anymore...

We even got a bit of SG in near the end of the night... Dope skills and potential were shown there as well...

DaBakerMann - I'm liking the team you are currently using... The synergy is great, and the order is good now... Just keep up with learning those "Clark-isms" and start taking notice of when to punish moves with his b~f+P, or when to use the EX version of that move... j.B and airthrow are your friends, too... With EX Iori, remember his Taco crossup (j.4B), j.B (best air-to-air option), and j.D... I also noticed no EX Iori player use s.A as a close poking tool (I think I saw s.B though), nor did anyone go for his command grab which would've ended matches rather quickly, especially with Drive meter... Also, depending on the range, cr.C, and cl.D should work as decent AA without the use of dp+P... I'll play with EX Iori next time and see if my gameplay can help... This stuff I mentioned all Iori players should remember... Oh yeah, s.D can act as a good poking tool, just be mindful of the range... I don't remember much with Andy, but jjsmack was holding it down with him, so was Eric (the Chin player)... Poke poke to elbow and poke poke some more...

jjsmack - Great to have you back... I wanna see some HD combos with Leona!!!

Wallice - I think your EX Iori is the most solid so far... Just work in those command grabs, and f+B when you can... j.B and j.D, too-- it's way better than his j.CD... I'd say j.CD every once and awhile... I'm gonna try and work on some Neomax tactics...

glod - I don't even know if you're on this site, but I tip my hat to ya for playing, even though this isn't your main game... There were at least 3 people there who play the game well enough and aren't too "new" to the game, and they weren't even playing it (they stayed on SF4)... But you came through and kept playing for the most part... If you're still interested in learning the game, pick up Vice, Raiden, Clark, and Daimon, maybe Maxima... They're about as "grapply" as you can get... Maxima's now moreso about breaking guard, and taking hits with his armored normals, but he's got a command grab... Hwa has a grab super, and he can do "Verizon Wireless" (anywhere, anytime) HD combos that are really easy to do... I know Wallice will help you learn the game, but I'll help out, too...

Eric - You still impress me with that Chin of yours... I'm also amazed at the fact that our Kensou playstyles are totally different, yet effective... I think you're pulling more wins with him that I am though... I just troll now it seems...

No one here plays Claw (Sad) Iori, Beni, Ash, or Saiki... I hope that changes eventually...

Lastly, no CO next Monday... I wanna hit up that Box Arena though if they're hosting KoF...

Peace!!!

Nikolai VolKOF

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: May 04, 2012, 01:57:29 AM »
anything kof going on this weekend?

jjsmack

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: May 05, 2012, 02:51:02 AM »
The last CO session was dope. I was actually able to make it out, and I'm looking forward to getting more games in with y'all! With the semester coming to an end in a couple of weeks I'm trying to play ALOT more KOF.
PSN: jasemac