Author Topic: San Diego CA  (Read 113061 times)

Rhythmaxed

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
Re: San Diego CA
« Reply #360 on: June 24, 2012, 08:12:29 AM »
Feel bad I haven't been able to play with you guys at santee and been hella flaky. I haven't been able to get a reliable ride to santee.
Speaking of which. Do any of you guys live near spring valley I could carpool with that goes for kof on fridays?

Monday CO is going down at their new location at 1235 Highland Ave in national city. Across the street from wal mart and right near McGonagle's (I hear their cheese steaks are awesome)

Almost every week TTF is going to host casuals too. Both places being in national city means I have a more reliable ride there and back unlike santee.
If anybody goes post up and I'll show up to CO and TTF.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 07:56:17 AM by Rhythmaxed »

Mild Wallace

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: June 25, 2012, 09:11:21 AM »
I'll be at CO tomorrow then. But I may leave early.

What time does it start? Its been so long I don't remember.

Rhythmaxed

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: June 25, 2012, 09:46:43 AM »
8 to midnight listed on facebook.

I'll be there 8 to only 10 oclock tho. I'll bring a setup.

Nikolai VolKOF

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: June 25, 2012, 10:55:30 PM »
cool man see you two there. what system are you bringing? xbox or ps triple?

Mild Wallace

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: June 26, 2012, 01:28:29 AM »
I'll be bringing my tripple.

Also, the more I experiment with EX Kyo the more I feel he could be a better fit for me than regular Kyo. I will be testing him out tonight.

jjsmack

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: June 26, 2012, 01:39:39 AM »
Ok I'll see y'all later tonight, then.
PSN: jasemac

Rhythmaxed

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: June 26, 2012, 03:08:12 AM »
I'll be bringing my tripple.

Also, the more I experiment with EX Kyo the more I feel he could be a better fit for me than regular Kyo. I will be testing him out tonight.

Awesome then I'll leave my xbox at home if ur bringing your ps3 since I will only be there for like two hours. sorta a hassle bringing a whole system since I am not gonna be there long I think. my eightarc needs more ps3 playtime anyhow.

Also, Is Wallace the only one going to evo for kof? because if so we need to help him as much as possible prepare. How about this for an idea, The rest of us alternate win or lose and wallace stays on and keeps fighting us? Would give him a ton of practice he needs for evo. Would that be alright with you too wallace?
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 03:23:06 AM by Rhythmaxed »

Moosejaw

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: June 26, 2012, 03:46:56 AM »
Looks like I'll be getting acquainted with you guys again in August. This time it'll be much more long term.

DooDaHumptyHump

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
    • stream
« Reply #368 on: June 26, 2012, 04:13:58 AM »
Tonight isn't a good time for me right now.  Maybe I can make it out to CO next Monday.  I'll see you guys this Friday for sure though.
PSN: DooDaHumptyHump
stream: www.twitch.tv/doodahumptyhump

Mild Wallace

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: June 26, 2012, 04:18:38 AM »
Rythmaxed: I believe I am the only one yes. Even so, it doesn't matter to me whether I do your gauntlet idea tonight or not. I like it, and if people are down, I'm fine with it, but I'm already preparing to go to as many KoF events before Evo as possible. I'm going to head out to the Runback again next week, and also try and hit up David Kong's gatherings and maybe UCI Fight Nights if they have KoF there. So don't worry, if other people want to play more, I won't be losing out.

DooDa: Alright, cool. Look forward to seeing you there man.

Moosejaw: Ballin'

jjsmack

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: June 26, 2012, 10:51:29 AM »
I know I didn't get there until around the last hour, so I didn't get to play against you Rhytmaxed, but gg's to Nikolai and Wallice as usual. See ya next time, guys.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 11:46:39 AM by jjsmack »
PSN: jasemac

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • That Battle Fantasia Guy
    • View Profile
    • EMPYREAL CEREBELLUM BEATS
« Reply #371 on: June 26, 2012, 08:03:40 PM »
I should finally be able to hit up "Neo CO", and possibly Frubble. I've got some strats I need to try out.

Also, anyone who was, is, has been, or might be interested in VF, post up here.

http://virtuafighter.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/330317#Post330317

It's the SD thread for VF. I know we here mostly hit up KOF, and a few other games, but I'm trying to support scenes in SD, be it KOF, GG, BatFan, MBCC, T6, VSav, and now VF, even if my schedule is busy and all I can do is throw up a post or two... I should be able to do more than that though within the following weeks.

@Moosejaw - I didn't get the chance to fight you, but I definitely want to get a gangload of matches in with you when you come back.

As for CO, to whoever does go for KOF, who brings the setups??? I'll try to bring mine next time also.

Still can't do Tuesdays though. Awhile ago I was picked up for my drawing & producing abilities to help out with developing a webcomic/manga. For now, info and such are posted up on http://strawberryscentedburnout.wordpress.com/, in conjunction with the usual blogging spiel. I'm doing songs, and other artwork outside the actual manga. If you guys are interested, check it out, and give it a shout or something.

I'm working on some other things that I'll put you guys on about later...

Lastly, I'm down for WNF or TRB, I don't care which one. We should plan something for this summer...

Moosejaw

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: June 28, 2012, 05:34:51 AM »
@Moosejaw - I didn't get the chance to fight you, but I definitely want to get a gangload of matches in with you when you come back.

For sure and hopefully I can get more people from my group of friends to start coming regularly too.

Mild Wallace

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: June 29, 2012, 09:35:58 AM »
Sad news guys. My parents are not going to renew the lease on my place in SD, and I have no job, so I'll be moving out of San Diego by the end of July. I'm still gonna try and make Frubble meetups when I can, because since I've lived there I know how hard it is to get people to show up and play, and how few people there are. But there may be a point where burning that gas just isn't feasible. I'm hoping I'll see you guys at other events in SoCal though.

Anyway, I'll be at Frubble tomorrow. See you guys there.

Rhythmaxed

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: June 29, 2012, 11:25:48 PM »
Lame gonna miss being able to play with ya. With luck maybe online play wouldn't be that bad to wherever your going.

Are you moving to where your parents live? if so the plus side is you will be closer to better kof comp I would think. You are gonna be able to level up by playing more and better comp :) best of luck.