Author Topic: San Diego CA  (Read 113044 times)

Nikolai VolKOF

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
Re: San Diego CA
« Reply #375 on: June 29, 2012, 11:40:08 PM »
yeah i'll see you at frubble around 7:30, 8 tonight. Hard times Wallace, at least you'll get some good comp though in LA. Who nows, maybe we'll find a way to pick up the slack?

jjsmack

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: June 30, 2012, 12:37:39 AM »
Wallice nooooooo! But yeah like the others said,at least you'll be closer to a kof scene that's bigger than 10 people lol.

And I'll also see you guys tonight at frubble.
PSN: jasemac

Mild Wallace

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: July 01, 2012, 05:55:07 AM »
In the short term, I will not be able to make it to CO this Monday, and probably not the Monday after either. After that, I should be able to make a few.

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • That Battle Fantasia Guy
    • View Profile
    • EMPYREAL CEREBELLUM BEATS
« Reply #378 on: July 01, 2012, 09:48:47 PM »
The heavens have confirmed that I will be at CO officially. For real this time...

I'll be doing both KOF and VF for anyone interested. If you have a setup, please feel free to bring it, and people if possible.

Those cats @ McGonagles are aight... Cheese steaks are good if you haven't had one from Philly, or if its been a long time since you had one.  They're not from Philly, so if they start talking that crap, call 'em out  'cause those dudes are from Scranton (yeah that paper town on The Office), and they're straight up frauds at that point.

Let's help each other out on anti-character technology, punishes, setups, etc...

@Wallice - that sucks, but hey you gotta do what you gotta do. You still have my support, and somehow, me and a bunch of cats are gonna get up there and see if your skills got stronger staying up there in the LA region :) Real talk, you're like the only other person I know who's really good at Melty Blood... I can't lose you man *sniff*... I'm pouring a bowl of Cap'n Crunch for you!!!

jjsmack

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: July 01, 2012, 10:44:54 PM »
 It's been a while since we've been able to session with you, Jinx. I'll be at CO tomorrow if it's going down, and I'll bring my setup. Come get some matches in, guys!

Moosejaw

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: July 02, 2012, 10:02:57 AM »
Might be able to make it to the Comic Odyssey meet up if I can convince one of my friends to go. What time does it start and what is the new address?

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • That Battle Fantasia Guy
    • View Profile
    • EMPYREAL CEREBELLUM BEATS
« Reply #381 on: July 02, 2012, 06:29:55 PM »
1235 Highland Ave is the new addy. It starts at 8pm and goes on til about Midnight. If you go through the back door, you'll see a big white door with a Heath Ledger Joker face on it. Go in and take the door to the right. The front has a bunch of comic book posters on the windows. You can't miss it.

Rhythmaxed

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: July 03, 2012, 02:56:58 AM »
see you guys at CO I'll be there a bit earlier than 8 oclock tho.

Rhythmaxed

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: July 03, 2012, 07:37:42 AM »
Good games guys.

Moosejaw

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: July 03, 2012, 09:09:18 PM »
Didn't make it. I'll try again next Monday.

jjsmack

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: July 04, 2012, 12:08:31 AM »
Yeah gg's, y'all. And hope to see ya next time Moosejaw.
On a side note; I still need to try McGonagle's. lol at Jinx putting them on blast.

Mild Wallace

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: July 04, 2012, 10:51:36 PM »
Time for Evo guys. Nikolai is the only other guy from here that is going right? Let me know whats up when you get there. I'll PM you my number so you can text or call me if you wanna get some casuals in or just hang out.

Nikolai VolKOF

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: July 06, 2012, 06:44:28 AM »
To Wallace, let's get some casuals my dude. 619_581_1386 hit me uuuuup. In Vegas right now

jjsmack

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: July 06, 2012, 09:35:55 AM »
Good luck Wallice and Nikolai. We'll send you energy for a spirit bomb. And hopefully we see you guys on stream.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 11:31:30 AM by jjsmack »

Nikolai VolKOF

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: July 09, 2012, 08:55:00 AM »
pretty cool evo, met the whole TC crew and a couple other KoFers close to SD. i also unlocked panda achievement
http://youtu.be/BOqDEgMcW1E and took home after all expenses 1,200 something  ;)