Author Topic: San Diego CA  (Read 113020 times)

jjsmack

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: San Diego CA
« Reply #450 on: September 18, 2012, 02:07:45 AM »
You mofos hit me up if you wanna session some time this week. You have my number!
PSN: jasemac

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • That Battle Fantasia Guy
    • View Profile
    • EMPYREAL CEREBELLUM BEATS
« Reply #451 on: October 25, 2012, 03:23:00 AM »
Anyone free on Friday evening?? I might open the dojo up...

Sorry for the delay, I've been mad busy with stuff as I'm sure you cats are...

DJMirror949

• Strongest Tiger
  • Just move along, nothing to read here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: October 26, 2012, 05:26:42 AM »
I need to drive down there to play sometimes. Maybe once I get a chance to visit some friends as well

jjsmack

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: November 02, 2012, 09:09:19 AM »
I'm just now seeing your post Jinx. But yeah we need to get some matches in, man. It's been too long!

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: November 06, 2012, 06:08:01 AM »
Friday should be the day if you cats are down.. Not sure what's going on over at Cosmic Odyssey... I'll find out though...

Rhythmaxed

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: November 08, 2012, 03:01:08 AM »
Oh wow missed the last few post is kof still going in sd?

whats going on friday? TTF? Jinxhands garage?

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: November 08, 2012, 07:33:01 AM »
I'm down for a session on Friday evening, just text me or something and lemme know wassup ASAP...

jjsmack

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: November 09, 2012, 01:34:15 AM »
I'm down for some KOF Friday. Where are we gonna play? We can meet at TTF if not somewhere else. I've been playing TTT2 there every Friday...shits awesome. Lemme know!

Rhythmaxed

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: November 09, 2012, 02:37:00 AM »
What about next friday actually? Tomorrow won't be too good for me but next week should be better. I just had a lot of stuff go right for me the last two days which will clear up more time to playing video games as well as a ride to meet up with you guys at places :)

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: November 10, 2012, 06:02:43 PM »
Alright you guys, Friday the 16th will most definitely be a session night. Post up if you're still interested. Also, if you wanna bring a setup or whatever, thats fine, too... I can kick it oldschool as I have older consoles, too... I know for a fact I'm doing KOF and VF. Jjsmack, if u wanna bring TTT2 still if you're able to come, bring that joint, too... I'm pretty sure some of you cats are GGXX fans, too, so bring that if you want...

The more people & setups the better... For those cats on a budget, don't fret--- my shit is free!!! All I ask is if you can/want to please bring a setup, game, sticks, whatever you can to help out. I have my monitor and that Big-O ctr tv with some old school tvs on the side somewhere in my garage. Bring some friends if they're down for some matches, too... I still want my venue to be an alternate spot to goto, especially for those who are either too busy or broke to goto sessions-- I know how it is and can be, so no sweat...

"Casa no Jinx" opens up at 730, but if you wanna come around 715 to setup something thats cool... Bring a jacket, 'cause my house is on a hill, so it can get cold... If the weather acts crazy, we'll go inside... Again, if you have friends who might be interested in learning any of the games, or if they already play and want more comp, bring those cats, too... Spread the word!!! Peace!!!

I better see some lightning loops and some other stuff, too!!! lol

Here's the games I'd like to run, not counting what anyone else is bringing... This all won't be at once per sé, just throughout the evening:

KOF XIII
KOF 2002UM
VF5FS
JJBA HD
MBAACC
AH3
SG
ABK (Akatsuki Blitzkampf - best alternate to SF imo)
SFEX2+
I might do SF42012OMG if anyone asks. I have it...
3S
I'll do other games by request, so just ask if I have it... Like if you cats wanna run Last Blade 2, I'll set it up...

You guys know my number, if not, PM me here, or DM me on twitter (@jinxhand)... Ok for real this time, peace!!!

Rhythmaxed

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: November 11, 2012, 08:18:55 PM »
Yea I'll be there man and we can get some games in.

Also I want to show you guys this just saw it on facebook.
http://www.ofcsd.com/forum

Folks up in oceanside have tournaments every two-three weeks and they have kof going. Only six people last night tho. Anyone able to get up there next time on a saturday for one? I could help with gas.

jjsmack

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: November 14, 2012, 02:42:42 AM »
Count me in Jinx.

@Rhythmaxed I went to the OFC gathering before the last one. Those guys are cool as fuck. The venue is awesome and there're plenty of games to play. Unfortunately I couldn't make it to the most recent gathering they had. But they host every two weeks, so we can roll up together and play some KOF with those guys next time maybe.

DooDaHumptyHump

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
    • stream
« Reply #462 on: November 17, 2012, 12:38:47 AM »
Damn, I haven't been here for a while and I should be checking this thread more often especially since I now have some free time to play and learn some games.

I might be able to go to your session tonight Jinx depending on how far you live from me since I'm limited on funds for gas, and I could bring a stick and PS3 with several games like AH3, VF5:FS, and KOF13.  If I can't make it tonight, I'll try to save money for gas and make it to your next session.

Edit: Jinx, I sent you a PM
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 12:49:20 AM by DooDaHumptyHump »
PSN: DooDaHumptyHump
stream: www.twitch.tv/doodahumptyhump

Rhythmaxed

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: November 17, 2012, 04:57:07 AM »
Ha I know that feeling. Hope you are able to make it man :)

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: November 17, 2012, 05:02:22 AM »
Sessions will going down. All who hit me up I replied back. Just bring all you can. I'm running Kof, sfex2, and I'm practicing on ah3 now. I have other games readily available on both consoles and my pc.

Didn't know a bunch of cats played ah3. I wanna see those skills!!!