Other Fighting Games > General Fighting Game Discussion

Why does it seem like BlazBlue gets a lot of hate?

<< < (2/7) > >>

sibarraz:
lots of fans from a determined scene or group has the stupid mentality that ''this is not my game, so must suck in order to make myself look a guy with a different taste, or try to justify the fact that they suck in the game)

For the record, I love almost every fighter that had ever existed, I could find fun in almost all of them, but my favorites are the SNK ones, still, I got LOTS of respect for the works of Capcom, Examu, Sega, Arc System Works amongst others in the last decade, I had lots of funs with them but with KOF is the game which I'm more interested to learn and discuss, but for casuals, I even play at times fight fever lol

Dark Geese:
BB is picking up some steam in Mexico actually FYI...Zeus of Juarez plays its, Khannibal plays it, Abraham I believe plays it!

jinxhand:
I personally like BB... I need to get that new one though, but I've been busy with the other fighters I have... Yeah a gangload of people thought it would be a new GG but its totally different... I don't see it as a casual version of GG even though Aksys stated awhile back that they were looking into making their fighters more casual-friendly... Its top in Japan, but in the states, depending on where you're at its a love/hate relationship...

I like BB, too, but Battle Fantasia is my personal fav from Aksys...

sibarraz:
lol, I need now to know the 2 other guys who love battle fantasia

One friend will give me the game for one month maybe we could play it if you had it for xbox, I heard that the online for the game was incredible dead

jinxhand:

--- Quote from: sibarraz on January 27, 2011, 07:50:06 PM ---lol, I need now to know the 2 other guys who love battle fantasia

One friend will give me the game for one month maybe we could play it if you had it for xbox, I heard that the online for the game was incredible dead

--- End quote ---

It's not a bad game because of the system, its bad only because of the netcode... But sometimes its bearable...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version