Pao Pao Cafe > Pro-Gear

Fight Sticks?

<< < (2/49) > >>

Shiranui_ninja:

This is a montage. It's a Hrapv3-sa with a seimitsu LS-40-01 stick (red stick, white ball). Mai's picture is made by me, I'm printing it right now. When I have finished it, I will take a picture to show you the result.

AndyKakes:

--- Quote from: Xxenace on February 03, 2011, 08:34:40 PM ---since you guys are so awesome know anyplace i might snatch a pretty good arcade stick for cheap?

--- End quote ---

Not sure if you have a Wii but the Gameshark store online has a deal if you buy one Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom stick you get one free. The stick is not amazing but will get the job done. Your local gamestop should have the Street Fighter 4 regular stick or TE. They will run you about $50 for regular ad $130 for TE. But online is your best bet. Amazon has some good sticks for cheap. They are selling the Tekken 6 stick with the game for around $60. If you can spare some cash the Madcatz Tournament sticks are the way to go for me at least.

AndyKakes:

--- Quote from: Shiranui_ninja on February 04, 2011, 12:23:57 AM ---

This is a montage. It's a Hrapv3-sa with a seimitsu LS-40-01 stick (red stick, white ball). Mai's picture is made by me, I'm printing it right now. When I have finished it, I will take a picture to show you the result.

--- End quote ---

That's some amazing art you have on there. I'm looking forward to seeing it finished. What are you using to apply the art to the stick with?

Shiranui_ninja:

--- Quote from: AndyKakes on February 04, 2011, 05:54:00 AM ---What are you using to apply the art to the stick with?
--- End quote ---
I'm going to go on a digital printing house and I will show them the default material of the art of the stick and will ask them to use the same for my print (I guess is some kind ofd adhesive paper). I guess they will have it or at least something very similar.

Shiranui_ninja:
Done!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version