Author Topic: Fight Sticks?  (Read 95772 times)

KBlackNoah

• Scion of Flame
  • I am not arrogant, I just have high standards.
    • View Profile
    • Black Noah
Re: Fight Sticks?
« Reply #90 on: July 01, 2011, 12:44:12 AM »
The stick arrived today.Damn!!!! i tought i will call it a cheap overpiced piece of shit but man this is the best thing ever.i can barely take my eyes off of it it when i am in the room LOL
compared to the madcatz te...madcatz is a baby's toy - still, both are good sticks - but the vlx is perfection.

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 01, 2011, 02:13:47 AM »
that viewlix stick is really beautiful, congrats man

Waifu Material

Remzi

• Scion of Flame
  • Achieve the impossible~
    • View Profile
    • Pidku Online
« Reply #92 on: July 01, 2011, 02:28:30 AM »
It's cheaper to make a case like that yourself out of wood / fiberglass / plastics.
It uses the same parts as a TE. How is it better, like, at all?

To me it's just an overpriced stick that could be manufactured and created for half the price. Hell, even one third the price. You can probably make the case for $30, rip the board from a SE, and order parts online for ~$40. Way cheaper for the same product.

Oh, and the position of the start button is seriously ugly.
MBAA: H-Aoko
MBAC: Hisui & Kohaku
LB2: S-Akari
NGBC: DIO & Kaede
KOFXIII: Yuri / King / DuoLon

KBlackNoah

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
    • Black Noah
« Reply #93 on: July 01, 2011, 09:39:00 AM »
It's cheaper to make a case like that yourself out of wood / fiberglass / plastics.
It uses the same parts as a TE. How is it better, like, at all?

To me it's just an overpriced stick that could be manufactured and created for half the price. Hell, even one third the price. You can probably make the case for $30, rip the board from a SE, and order parts online for ~$40. Way cheaper for the same product.

Oh, and the position of the start button is seriously ugly.

Well go right ahead and make yourself one and put it head to head with a vlx (if you do not have the tools i guarantee making a custom replica of this stick would cost you almost the same).For a buget price the te stick is a good stick like i said but compared with the vlx it feels cheap.Play with it for 1 minute and you won't want to touch another stick again.Hell you can play with a pad or a home made stick or even a keyboard and that's fine.+ i won't be buying another stick ever and if i decide to sell it one day i will get some real moneyz.

Hell, even one third the price? LOL you will be selling those like crazy but man you are off your rocket.

@sibarraz
thanks
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 09:43:26 AM by KBlackNoah »

Remzi

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
    • Pidku Online
« Reply #94 on: July 01, 2011, 09:52:31 AM »
Explain how Sanwa parts that the stick you bought for $300 is better than a TE, that uses Sanwa parts too.

You can make a case out of fiberglass for like $40 bro. Case + SE board + Sanwa parts = $100 - $180
$300 > $180
$180 = Better.

KBlackNoah

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
    • Black Noah
« Reply #95 on: July 01, 2011, 09:57:47 AM »
Explain how Sanwa parts that the stick you bought for $300 is better than a TE, that uses Sanwa parts too.

You can make a case out of fiberglass for like $40 bro. Case + SE board + Sanwa parts = $100 - $180
$300 > $180
$180 = Better.

I said both are good sticks 3 times are you blind?Te stick feels cheap compared to the vlx.
Make a vlx with 180 $ and i will buy it from you!
also the collection value of a home made stick is 0
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 10:01:41 AM by KBlackNoah »

Remzi

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
    • Pidku Online
« Reply #96 on: July 01, 2011, 10:43:48 AM »
Again, how the fuck can it feel cheap when they use the same parts and same plastics.
I'm not interested in making a clone of a stick that has everything scrunched together like that.

Collection value on a mass-produced stick is 0. Hori is mass produced, whether you like it or not.

KBlackNoah

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
    • Black Noah
« Reply #97 on: July 01, 2011, 12:06:38 PM »
Again, how the fuck can it feel cheap when they use the same parts and same plastics.
I'm not interested in making a clone of a stick that has everything scrunched together like that.

Collection value on a mass-produced stick is 0. Hori is mass produced, whether you like it or not.

hey man.after you play a vlx come and state your opinions(clearly you haven't played one).They are not made of the same material but they do use sanwa parts.what is the point of this discussion i have no idea.don t buy it and go make your own stick for what i care.Personally i' ma gonna buy another one when i will have the money to built a 2 player cab.If you think the price for this shits won't go up after they are done producing it you are out of your mind.they are not as mass produced as the madcatz because this shit is too expensive to sell very good.Just go on ebay or something i am sure you will find one VLX cheap -LOL..or any
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 12:10:26 PM by KBlackNoah »

KBlackNoah

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
    • Black Noah
« Reply #98 on: July 04, 2011, 04:40:18 PM »
another stick is on the way :D this time it's the limited edition stick from The King of Fighters Orochi Collection for the ps2 :D

« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 04:42:31 PM by KBlackNoah »

nilcam

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: nilcam
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 04, 2011, 04:44:01 PM »
I love the NeoGeo line of sticks. I have 2 for PS2 (a plain one and a Garou one), 2 for PS3 and 1 for Wii that I am modding with Seimitsu buttons and a PS360+ board.

KBlackNoah

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
    • Black Noah
« Reply #100 on: July 04, 2011, 04:47:53 PM »
I love the NeoGeo line of sticks. I have 2 for PS2 (a plain one and a Garou one), 2 for PS3 and 1 for Wii that I am modding with Seimitsu buttons and a PS360+ board.

This is my first one because there were/are hard to come by and damn expensive.You've got quite a collection there :3

Running Wild

• Legendary Wolf
  • Osu!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #101 on: July 04, 2011, 06:08:17 PM »

Have fun lugging around that oversized thing to tournaments.

KBlackNoah

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
    • Black Noah
« Reply #102 on: July 04, 2011, 06:16:42 PM »

Have fun lugging around that oversized thing to tournaments.

LMAO I don't recommend taking that thing out of the house.If i go to any tournaments i will take my TE stick.
But that beast is no fun carrying around (unless the turney is across the street - LOL).
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 06:18:17 PM by KBlackNoah »

Remzi

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
    • Pidku Online
« Reply #103 on: July 05, 2011, 02:43:19 AM »
hey man.after you play a vlx come and state your opinions(clearly you haven't played one).They are not made of the same material but they do use sanwa parts.what is the point of this discussion i have no idea.don t buy it and go make your own stick for what i care.Personally i' ma gonna buy another one when i will have the money to built a 2 player cab.If you think the price for this shits won't go up after they are done producing it you are out of your mind.they are not as mass produced as the madcatz because this shit is too expensive to sell very good.Just go on ebay or something i am sure you will find one VLX cheap -LOL..or any
They're not different aside from the fact that the VLX case materials are lower quality plastics.

They're mass produced bro. They're not custom. They're not rare like NeoGeo AES carts. They're just stock mass produced shit with badly placed and aligned buttons.

Oh, and yeah. Enjoy lugging around that oversized stick.

KBlackNoah

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
    • Black Noah
« Reply #104 on: July 05, 2011, 03:39:36 PM »
They're not different aside from the fact that the VLX case materials are lower quality plastics.

They're mass produced bro. They're not custom. They're not rare like NeoGeo AES carts. They're just stock mass produced shit with badly placed and aligned buttons.

Oh, and yeah. Enjoy lugging around that oversized stick.

you sound like a broken record "bro".Have you played one? ..or if you can't afford it it's a piece of shit kinda attitude?