Author Topic: The Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 Thread, Larga vida al rey magneto!  (Read 77391 times)

Ash2k4

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Re: Who getting MVC 3?
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2011, 10:38:10 AM »
Played it for about 8 hours yesterday. Man, i can hardly wait for KoF 13. PLEASE GIVE US A DATE
I approve of this message :D
SNK WE ARE THE FUTURE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2011, 08:05:32 PM »
wait, the game has a LAUNCH BUTTON?

lol

Waifu Material

nilcam

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: nilcam
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2011, 08:18:00 PM »
Yup! The game uses 6 buttons - light, medium and heavy attack, launcher/Super, Assist 1 and Assist 2.

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2011, 08:25:22 PM »
lol, this sucks

Waifu Material

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile

Waifu Material

PureYeti

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2011, 04:11:47 AM »
lol dark phoenix is crazy, but good thing she has the lowest hp. I want to see more gameplay vids of her.

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2011, 06:16:43 AM »
Yup! The game uses 6 buttons - light, medium and heavy attack, launcher/Super, Assist 1 and Assist 2.

I was half-way to saying "are you fuckin' kidding me" with that button layout...

http://www.gamercafe.cl/2011/02/13/marvel-vs-capcom-3-wat-waaaaaaaaaaaat/#comments

wut?

...then this took me the rest of the way.

I still plan to get this, but I seriously wonder how much time I want to put into this. I hope this game is much better (fun and balanced to be precise) played than watched. Overall though, anyone think the divide between MVC3 and 2 is bigger than SF4 and 3?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 06:22:43 AM by solidshark »
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

FreeRunner

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
You're too slow!!

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile

Louiscipher2501

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2011, 11:58:57 AM »
That's easy to nullify, just activate XFC when she becomes Phoenix. It still takes 4-5 hits into Super to kill her.

KBlackNoah

• Scion of Flame
  • I am not arrogant, I just have high standards.
    • View Profile
    • Black Noah
« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2011, 03:25:46 AM »
http://www.gamercafe.cl/2011/02/13/marvel-vs-capcom-3-wat-waaaaaaaaaaaat/#comments

I don't know why capcom is starting to put shits like this in the games.X factor is just bullshit for the noobs to troll - i hope they release a patch to disable this X crap in online matches.Getting it soon for the ps3 :)

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2011, 04:33:11 AM »
Played a little of it a few hours ago. Looks much better in-person, though I really miss the older 2d animation; much more personality visually. The button setup is weird; not as terrible as I thought it would be, but lends to it's biggest problem so far - too easy control-wise. Anyone who's played a Capcom/Marvel Vs. game older than MVC2 might think Capcom purposely attached training wheels to this game.

I hope to recant some of these early impressions, but so far, this'll be a hit for getting people into fighters, but not impressive to latent fighting gamers.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2011, 04:48:25 AM »
has anyone here ever played TvC? cause it seems that i here a lot of complaints about the button layout in here

FataCon

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2011, 04:59:54 AM »
I don't know why capcom is starting to put shits like this in the games.X factor is just bullshit for the noobs to troll - i hope they release a patch to disable this X crap in online matches.Getting it soon for the ps3 :)

without any technical discussion on why you think x-factor is so bad, i can't take your statement seriously. also, no, they aren't going to patch out a major mechanic from their game.

has anyone here ever played TvC? cause it seems that i here a lot of complaints about the button layout in here

i've been thinking the same thing. to be honest, the S button is basically like a heavy attack button. in mvc2, a launch was usually cr.heavy or df+heavy and an air knockdown was just a heavy attack anyway. people are complaining for the sake of complaining, when most of you probably haven't played the final build yet anyway.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2011, 05:03:42 AM »

without any technical discussion on why you think x-factor is so bad, i can't take your statement seriously. also, no, they aren't going to patch out a major mechanic from their game.

yeah most ive seen here is just whining i played the final build of the game a few hours ago and everything works just fine and  im actually happy about the launch button because in mvc2 not every had a launch

i've been thinking the same thing. to be honest, the S button is basically like a heavy attack button. in mvc2, a launch was usually cr.heavy or df+heavy and an air knockdown was just a heavy attack anyway. people are complaining for the sake of complaining, when most of you probably haven't played the final build yet anyway.