Author Topic: The Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 Thread, Larga vida al rey magneto!  (Read 77363 times)

The Fluke

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Who getting MVC 3?
« Reply #75 on: March 23, 2011, 09:38:19 PM »
After Sent, I wonder who's next to be sent to the nerfing block.

Ohh, wesker and dante, so people stop playing them! Don't like them design wise and have faced them too often to wanna give them any more chances, even though if noticed stuff like dantes teleport can be beaten just by walking backwards as he does it, thus having him land before you if he tries to do the common overhead afterwards.. Still, get rid of them, or nerf them.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 23, 2011, 10:16:38 PM »
ive heard capcom was gonna get rid of dark phoenix

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 24, 2011, 08:00:40 AM »
ive heard capcom was gonna get rid of dark phoenix

Why? They made it soooo easy for players to do that with the damage she takes.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 25, 2011, 08:21:42 PM »
event mode is out today if any of you guys ever did challenge mode in pretty much any kof game prepare to be bored out you mind

FreeRunner

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 31, 2011, 08:01:37 PM »
event mode is out today if any of you guys ever did challenge mode in pretty much any kof game prepare to be bored out you mind

Aside from this, you have to pay for extra shadow mode opponents. Man I miss the times when we actually had to unlock stuff by playing.

P.S. Did anyone catch this vid yet? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUCaLjeFkyA
You're too slow!!

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 31, 2011, 09:14:56 PM »

Aside from this, you have to pay for extra shadow mode opponents. Man I miss the times when we actually had to unlock stuff by playing.

jesus christ

Cibernetico

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 01, 2011, 02:29:25 AM »

Yeah I saw that video and it just reminds me of why I don't bother with streams. The people on the stream thinking it's funny to hit someone in a cast(I don't care how much trash talk the person is doing, that's just wrong), the announcers yelling out stupid memes and not even caring that the venue may kick them out and never hold another event. Oh and let me not forget how much of a bitch this makes Noel Brown look like since he has talked tons of trash before.

I went into the Guard Crush stream last night and that's all everyone wanted to talk about and just left right away.

The Fluke

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 01, 2011, 11:59:07 AM »

Yeah I saw that video and it just reminds me of why I don't bother with streams. The people on the stream thinking it's funny to hit someone in a cast(I don't care how much trash talk the person is doing, that's just wrong), the announcers yelling out stupid memes and not even caring that the venue may kick them out and never hold another event. Oh and let me not forget how much of a bitch this makes Noel Brown look like since he has talked tons of trash before.

I went into the Guard Crush stream last night and that's all everyone wanted to talk about and just left right away.

This was bound to happen because of the attitude that trash talking is a part of it all. No matter how much some dish out they really just can't handle getting shit back. And yeah, if the audio track isn't edited then the commentators are being really stupid in this video. But it MUST have been edited because only a moron would repeatedly shout "It's marvel baby" when people start an actual fight..

Marvel and infighting between nerds are two completely different things.

FreeRunner

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 01, 2011, 06:12:19 PM »
I'm surprised this even made it on World Star Hip-Hop. That's really not a good look for the Marvel community or the fighting game community for that matter. Never thought I would see someone actually fight over a game.
This was bound to happen because of the attitude that trash talking is a part of it all. No matter how much some dish out they really just can't handle getting shit back. And yeah, if the audio track isn't edited then the commentators are being really stupid in this video. But it MUST have been edited because only a moron would repeatedly shout "It's marvel baby" when people start an actual fight..

Marvel and infighting between nerds are two completely different things.

With the exception of the music, the rest wasn't edited unfortunately. I believe they took the full version of the video down.

The only victim in this is the Samba De Amingo machine RIP ;_;.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 06:30:39 PM by FreeRunner »
You're too slow!!

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 20, 2011, 06:39:23 PM »

Waifu Material

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
Re: Who getting UMVC 3?
« Reply #85 on: July 20, 2011, 07:00:47 PM »
I'm excited that now we can quote Nicolas Cage movies with Ghostrider. I've always liked Firebrand (Gargoyle's Quest 2 is in my Top 10 NES games) and he was bad ass in SVC so I'm glad he made it. Let's just hope they fix the netcode for a change.
Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 20, 2011, 07:01:45 PM »
http://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Marvel-Capcom-microsoft-xbox-360/dp/B005C7R8I8/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1311176711&sr=8-6

Oh fuck, I hope that isn't true. Not only does it mean that this will be rushed but it could really fuck up KOF13's release.
Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 20, 2011, 07:06:35 PM »

fuck capcom to hell

jedpossum

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 20, 2011, 07:07:20 PM »
No Real tech roll, No buy.

Remzi

• Scion of Flame
  • Achieve the impossible~
    • View Profile
    • Pidku Online
« Reply #89 on: July 20, 2011, 07:09:30 PM »
Only morons play Marvel.

According to the trailer they stated "Downloadable characters" which leads me to believe that you have to pay for Jill / Shuma again, along with the $40 for the game itself, and the shadow battles that will follow. And the extra DLC characters you know they'll push out, who are most likely already completed on the disk. So you'll be shelling out an extra $70 for UMvC3 when you already paid $60 for MvC3 and $10 for the DLC characters. Only Capcom.
MBAA: H-Aoko
MBAC: Hisui & Kohaku
LB2: S-Akari
NGBC: DIO & Kaede
KOFXIII: Yuri / King / DuoLon