Author Topic: NeoGeo Pocket Color.  (Read 1858 times)

AndyKakes

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
NeoGeo Pocket Color.
« on: February 07, 2011, 05:02:12 AM »
I was thinking about getting a NeoGeo Pocket Color. Anyone have one? How is it? What games would you recommend? Any place that sells them cheap? Thanks for all your help guys!

nilcam

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: nilcam
    • View Profile
Re: NeoGeo Pocket Color.
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2011, 05:28:30 AM »
You can usually get them pretty cheap on eBay. Most of the fighters are good.

My favorites are:
The Last Blade
SNK vs Capcom: Match of the Millennium
Samurai Shodown 2
King of Fighters R2
Fatal Fury: First Contact
Puzzle Link

If you like card fighting games, SNK vs Capcom: Card Fighters Clash is a classic.

KBlackNoah

• Scion of Flame
  • I am not arrogant, I just have high standards.
    • View Profile
    • Black Noah
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2011, 03:51:23 PM »
all what nilcam said + Gals Fighters - that game it hilarious :)) especially at the last boss

you will love NGPC and the  the little stick ^^ you use for d-pad .. only down side is that the screen is not back lid - but i saw some mods for that (using the gameboy advance SP lights from a certain model ..search it on google) - wanted to try and mod it but i am afraid i will brake it :)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 03:56:16 PM by KBlackNoah »

AndyKakes

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2011, 06:20:43 AM »
all what nilcam said + Gals Fighters - that game it hilarious :)) especially at the last boss

you will love NGPC and the  the little stick ^^ you use for d-pad .. only down side is that the screen is not back lid - but i saw some mods for that (using the gameboy advance SP lights from a certain model ..search it on google) - wanted to try and mod it but i am afraid i will brake it :)

I think I'll get one. I'm a little iffy on it not being back lit. No matter how good the light source it never seems to be enough. I'll figure something out. I remember when my game store had a NeoGeo pocket color and 6 games for $25. Now ill be spending about $80 for it and 3 games. Oh well more SNK stuff for the collection.