Author Topic: SNK Vs Capcom Card Fighters DS question  (Read 1749 times)

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
SNK Vs Capcom Card Fighters DS question
« on: February 08, 2011, 07:35:27 AM »
was thinking about picking it up since its cheap on amazon but i need to know a few things

1. how is it?: I'm god awful at card games so if its not really easy to get into I'm more than likely not gonna want to play it.

2. glitched game: I'm buying it on amazon and I've  heard that it has a game breaking glitch and i have no clue how to know if I'm getting a messed up game or not.

any help would be greatly appreciated

nilcam

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: nilcam
    • View Profile
Re: SNK Vs Capcom Card Fighters DS question
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 03:28:30 PM »
I think all of the retail copies are glitched but I'm not 100% sure. There's a way to tell if the cart is glitched by the color of the label. I think the fixed cards have black and white labels. The game is very basic and pretty fun. The art is quite nice in it. The system is so simple that going first often means you win.

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: SNK Vs Capcom Card Fighters DS question
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 03:21:38 AM »
I don't know, the game felt so damn easy, for example, you will always win at the 6-8 turn because you already will had like 6 characters on your field, and the ''mana system'' wasn't that good since you could still summon lots of characters.

The worst part is that I was already tired by my 7° game, I don't know, I can't see nothing good from it, even though if you see it cheap, as a collectible game is a good purchase I guess, the artwork is cool
But I will always stick with the NGP versions, it was cool when the oficial traduction patch for card fighters 2 was released 3 years ago, AMAZING GAME, was hard but you never wanted to stop
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 03:24:00 AM by sibarraz »

Waifu Material