Author Topic: Hello all  (Read 1405 times)

ottomatic

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
Hello all
« on: February 08, 2011, 02:13:28 PM »
I'm new here, but I've been playing since 95. I don't compete in tournys so I'm not sure how I measure up but I have gone to play at AI once in a while (trounced).

I really just signed up to share some of the stuff I've learned (for now particularly in the Leona section of XIII). I hope to learn a lot from all of you.

nilcam

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: nilcam
    • View Profile
Re: Hello all
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 03:22:52 PM »
Welcome to the Dream Cancel family! I hope your stay is pleasant and informative. If you play online at all, be sure to get in on our online player database: http://dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=557.0%22

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011, 07:21:41 PM »
Welcome ottomatic, I also play at AI too (btw, how did you hear about the site?) We're going to have a fun tourney coming soon so come support us.

ottomatic

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2011, 07:33:47 PM »
I heard about it awhile back while lurking at srk but I was at AI yesterday and RJ suggested it to me and I figured I might actually contribute some now. I am generally unavailable for tournys as I work 7 pm to 3 am with my free days being mon and tues but if I could make it I'd love playing more against all of you guys over there. I find myself at Family Fun more often (lots of friends in the area) but they don't have as good players and their XIII machine is 1.0

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2011, 10:47:32 PM »
I heard about it awhile back while lurking at srk but I was at AI yesterday and RJ suggested it to me and I figured I might actually contribute some now. I am generally unavailable for tournys as I work 7 pm to 3 am with my free days being mon and tues but if I could make it I'd love playing more against all of you guys over there. I find myself at Family Fun more often (lots of friends in the area) but they don't have as good players and their XIII machine is 1.0

Oh I see, I might have just left as I was only there for an hour yesterday but when I did RJ was still there.