Author Topic: The King of Fighters XIII General Discussion Thread  (Read 547844 times)

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
Re: The King of Fighters XIII General Discussion Thread
« Reply #1050 on: November 27, 2010, 07:06:46 AM »
i dont mind ash as much as i do lizzy, and vice and mat will probably be gone next kof.
In the end, there can only be XIII.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0XsEizwHA

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

Gravelneed

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: November 27, 2010, 07:47:47 AM »
i dont mind ash as much as i do lizzy, and vice and mat will probably be gone next kof.

What's so bad about Liz? lol

*Spoilers*

Anyway, if you looked at Iori's ending Vice and Mature's souls are going back into the great beyond. So I doubt they'll be appearing in the next KOF.

As for Ash, well, he not only died but......any trace of him ever existing is gone. So....yeah.

Though these characters might appear as console extras in the next KOF game.

I personally would like a female lead for the next game but that's neither here nor there.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 07:51:15 AM by Gravelneed »

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: November 27, 2010, 09:02:21 AM »
i dont know, i never liked her. ash, shen and duo grew on me, but lizzy never did. i wouldnt mind her sacrificing herself to have ash returnj on some weird ass story shit.

Homies Over Shotos

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: November 27, 2010, 09:10:43 AM »

*Spoilers*

Anyway, if you looked at Iori's ending Vice and Mature's souls are going back into the great beyond. So I doubt they'll be appearing in the next KOF.

As for Ash, well, he not only died but......any trace of him ever existing is gone. So....yeah.

I personally would like a female lead for the next game but that's neither here nor there.

That was just a horrible translation.  What really happens is Mature says FEELING GOOD?  Then hugs herself and then she gets another human body while Vice uses her special arm ability to transform into a stretch woman.  They'll be back.  You think SNKP would draw those sprites just to kick em off next game?  Another new evil will come and Vice and Mature will come back to aid Iori or Kyo or probably go to the past and make an Ash a like.

JT_Chill

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: November 27, 2010, 09:26:57 AM »
Rumored news about KOFXIII.

Here's the translation from Tokirisan Twitter:

"King of Fighters XIII will bring reveal new character next year, so far
...Botan is confirm as playable character, and more characters."

If this is true, that would be amazing. I've been wanting to play as Botan since KOFXI.

Bring back the New Face Team, Eiji, Billie Kane and pull characters from other franchises like Rick Stroud from Real Bout or Alfred.

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: November 27, 2010, 11:49:12 AM »
to all the people making lists of chaeracters they want in the console release, dont hold your breath. well be lucky if we get 1 whole team (unless they almost had a team or 2 almost finished just before arcade release). also, im really hoping to see some more bg's.

Zabel

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: November 27, 2010, 12:11:15 PM »

*Spoilers*

And Vice & Mature told Iori they'll be back every now & then so yeah they'll be back.

Rex Dart

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: November 27, 2010, 12:14:50 PM »
I'd be fine with no new characters. The roster is really solid as-is.

New stages would be a bit cooler for me. If they just created one more stage, and re-made the Russia stage from XII, they'd have enough to make the stages team-specific. Which would be really cool, in my opinion.

But even that's a low priority for me. Netcode and more Balance.

Rakukojin

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: November 27, 2010, 01:09:22 PM »
Back from the ratio tournament at Shinjuku Carnival, though I didn't actually get to enter because I came late (got distracted talking a cute girl in a band :P). It was pretty cool, two of the three cabinets were used for the tournament, the last one was for casuals. Almost all the characters got used. There were lots of Yuri, Ryo, Clark, Kim and Vice players but no one picked Daimon or Takuma. Matches for the top 4 were recorded, so I'm guessing they'll be online soon.

Zabel

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: November 27, 2010, 01:15:47 PM »
Can't wait to see it. How many teams were still rolling Raiden?

Rakukojin

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: November 27, 2010, 01:24:57 PM »
I only recall one person using Raiden in the tournament since it was a 4 point ratio system, I think he got knocked out pretty early. But there were lots of Raiden players playing casuals on the last machine. Or maybe it was just the same two or three people, most were watching the tournament.

t3h mAsTarOth...!

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: November 27, 2010, 09:22:09 PM »
human saiki i wouldn't be that excited about... but Adelheid would make full sense... plus Botan would also make sense considering she has had so much involvement in the saga so far...
KOFXIII - Raiden, Billy, Mai, Karate, Kim, Ralf, Ryo, Robert

SC 1-5 - Astaroth

SaMsTarOth t3h mAsTarOth of AsTarOth...!

Diavle

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: November 27, 2010, 09:45:09 PM »
I'd rather they did the Oswald and Chang they showed. Not a fan of the usual Chang but that version they came up with looked damn good.

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: November 27, 2010, 11:08:46 PM »
I'd rather they did the Oswald and Chang they showed. Not a fan of the usual Chang but that version they came up with looked damn good.

I would change Chang for Momoko, both Momoko and Oswald need to appear in another KOF.

Delta

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: November 28, 2010, 03:55:46 AM »
I rather have some brand new characters, but i'm not holding my breath. The current roster is just fine to me.