Author Topic: KOF13 Puebla, Mexico tournament with special guest No. 17 from Japan w/Interview  (Read 7702 times)

Dark Geese

Okay time to roll out the red carpet (kinda), there is a Japanese player named No. 17 that I hear right now is pretty damn good in KOF13 right now in Puebla, Mexico. So good they say that he should play Kula in the Finals of the tournament, but word is that Kula is going to destroy him like 10-0. Guess who gets this great footage uploaded to their youtube account ala Game of Death 2010?

Thats right ME. So AI players and whatever I am sure Kula wants to send a message to you guys with this footage so I will post all footage in regards to this tournament plus an interview with No. 17 I had planned for them to do for me asking about Hummer etc and other things tomorrow night around this time! Check my youtube channel because what will happen is someone will upload this footage to my channel, then I will download it, erase it from youtube, edit it to add some titles if it needs it, and then reupload it, but if not then since El Combos is a master editor, I will probably leave it as is since he knows what I want on the videos!!!

Yes thought I'd tell you guys that so you can get hype for a double dose of Japanese 2 weeks back to back!!!!

-DG
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 02:11:36 PM by Dark Geese »

Gravelneed

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
That's great news. I'm very excited to see that KOFXIII footage.

Dark Geese

Update on the results of the KOF13 tournament:

1st- Brenan (D.F., MEX)- Iori, Raiden, K', Duo Lon (Never lost)
2nd- Rosa/YYSU (D.F., MEX)- Shen, Raiden, Ralf (Lost to Brenan in SemiFinal)
3rd- Kula (Puebla, MEX)- Raiden, Kyo, Robert, Andy (Lost to YYSU in SemiFinal)
4th- Coco (D.F., MEX)-Kyo,Raiden, K', Andy (Lost to Brenan in SemiFinal)
5th- No. 17: Santa Barbara, CA until July/JAPAN: Elizabeth, Shen, King, Kensou, Raiden (Lost to Coco in SemiFinal)

The interview has been completed, yes Oscar I have all his info, he is looking forward to talking to you guys and playing with you and he HAS SAID HE WILL JOIN A TOURNAMENT I HOLD IN CALIFORNIA WITH HIM PRESENT! Raging Storm SoCal anyone?

Videos are on the way soon they are gone to enjoy some females right now hahahha (who can blame them), I also got an interview with No.17 asking the General Survey Questions for The KOF Cup 2011, and also now he will serve as our translator for Hummer while he is in Mexico via the phone lol.

A lot of stuff to happen very shortly stay tuned!!!!

-DG
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 12:35:45 AM by Dark Geese »

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
Interesting, he placed 4th in Mexico. I'm really curious of how he will do against us now? and I'm also interested in getting a first hand comparison of how we stand against the mexican players and who he thinks is better. I'm thinking us.
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

Dark Geese

Interesting, he placed 4th in Mexico. I'm really curious of how he will do against us now? and I'm also interested in getting a first hand comparison of how we stand against the mexican players and who he thinks is better. I'm thinking us.

I wanted to ask him that but obviously can't ask him that until he plays you guys!

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile

Getting off on a tangent, but B.a.l.a (the guy who's in cali now who was from Mexico that you talked about earlier) mentioned that he's friends with Kula--DG, do you know how different their skill levels are (B.a.l.a and Kula)?

EDIT: I just watch one of your youtube clips (lol, and you have many) which confirms that B.a.l.a is Armando which is the one who trained Kula.  If that's the case, then I agree with Oscar, I don't think Kula is ready to play John yet.  
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 05:42:26 AM by Kane317 »

Dark Geese

Getting off on a tangent, but B.a.l.a (the guy who's in cali now who was from Mexico that you talked about earlier) mentioned that he's friends with Kula--DG, do you know how different their skill levels are (B.a.l.a and Kula)?

I do not personally know at all about this Kane but I am going to do a lot of research on it (right now actually) as I am talking to Kula in a few days of course and everyone is still picking apart what I hear was a tense KOF 13 tournament.

Correction: The Japanese player got 5th, his real name is Kunio. Kula also beat him in 2002 UM 5-0 but it was not recorded because it was at a plaza and they dont let you record at those lol.

Guys you also should know this, the guy that got second was YYSU from EVO 2009, the guy you all remember that played on my Team in KOFXI and he played Mr. KOF in Grand Finals in 98UM, that guy remember? He stayed in San Diego for a while, but now he has a kid so he is back in Mexico City.

He beat Kula in a pretty close match (Watched it but not allowed to share it until it goes to my youtube channel sorry guys!)

I will ask Kunio some more questions because only the interview got the  basic 5 general questions but I have about 10 more for him I will get and put up as well.

The interview should be up on my youtube channel tonight and everything I hear should be up by tomorrow evening for KOF13.

EDIT: I have discovered that the Mexican players can cross to the United States for a tournament by  an invitation without a visa..so if you guys really wanna make a monster KOF13 tournament you let me know we will set it up in CALI...and get the Mexican players over...this is what Luis Cha is telling me now.

Also letting you guys know Armando did not train Kula in KOF13, only KOFXI...

Also Luis Cha and the Mexican band has guaranteed victory over you guys, they are pumped up ready for me to pull the trigger on this and make it happen!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 06:35:53 AM by Dark Geese »

Dark Geese

Update: I am editing a lot of stuff now as I am getting "sneak peaks" at some of the high profile matches later down the line that will be uploaded to my youtube channel so I am posting characters used etc.

Also a lot of the videos won't be edited with titles in them and know this- the quality of the videos is GOOD..so don't worry. The Interview with No. 17 though will be edited I can tell you that much!!!

Results have changed again!!!

Interview with No. 17 from Japan right here about The KOF Cup 2011:
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 02:10:21 PM by Dark Geese »

Dark Geese

First match is up:

Chico Kula is NOT Kula from Puebla, it's like Kula Jr. or Little Kula is the English translation. Brenan is the guy that won the tournament. Matter of fact if you look closely you can see Kula with his new haircut in the background.

Unless people post replies you are going to see a lot of one-2 video posts by me because I do not know how many videos total there are I am not uploading the videos I have someone El Comboes doing it.

Dark Geese

The next two matches are up:

Just give me the word Cali players and I will get on setting it up: USA vs. Mexico 2011 the official tournament!!

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
I have the cab at home I can take it to TJ any to make this happen.
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

Dark Geese

Great so since No. 17 goes back in July, we gotta set this up before then so let's see EVO is when? June or July? (Don't wanna conflict with EVO though the people we are targeting basically it wouldn't matter) .

I got direct contact with YYSU, Brenan, Kula, Luis Cha, and basically all the 13 tops in Mexico.

As far as scheduling keep in mind in I'll be in Peru either June, July or August..so we gotta time this thing right!

John and Reynald you guys down right for  USA vs. Mexico 2011 righttt?????? Please say yes so I can tell Mexico some good news lol. If not I assure you you are gonna hear it from Kula in the interview for The KOF Cup!!!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 10:49:38 PM by Dark Geese »

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile

Thought you weren't going to have it much longer?

Dark Geese

There it is, No. 17 playing actually!!!!

Dark Geese

The next matches of the day featuring Kula: