Author Topic: Looking to create video tutorials for some of the SNK games  (Read 2210 times)

thec0re3

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
    • Fighting Games Online
Looking to create video tutorials for some of the SNK games
« on: March 12, 2012, 07:52:43 PM »
Hey guys!!

I'm looking to do some beginner tutorials for some of the older SNK games. I have the resources to edit but as far as footage I'd rather someone who has an intimate understanding of the game give good examples.  I'd especially like to see some things for Samurai Showdown and Last Blade.  I also would like some character introductory stuff as well not just combo vids some real helpful informative stuff. 

I'm looking for the more oldies that are getting played a lot more even though I'd love to see certain games in particular get done I'm willing to do whats available for the sake of peoples schedules. I'll be getting some free time at the beginning of April so if your interested please PM me. I will make sure that you get all the credits for your contributions.

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • That Battle Fantasia Guy
    • View Profile
    • EMPYREAL CEREBELLUM BEATS
Re: Looking to create video tutorials for some of the SNK games
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2012, 09:25:39 PM »
Hey you might wanna talk to DeadlyRave Neo about Samsho... He knows a gangload of information and can help you out...

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2012, 03:21:51 AM »
Black Shroud over at SRK is pretty much the definitive guy to go to for Samurai Shodown stuff. That guy is pretty rabid over the series and I think even has guides on the 3D games. No idea if he covered Sen yet but I imagine he has at this point. M216 (Mike) is the best SS V Special player in America and knows everything about matchups.

I'd like to see a guide on Kizuna Encounter. That's a legitimately good fighter that never took off.
Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • That Battle Fantasia Guy
    • View Profile
    • EMPYREAL CEREBELLUM BEATS
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 08:31:40 PM »
Totally forgot about that dude... I need to hit him up and see what he thinks about Sen...