Author Topic: The Bracket: When Worlds Collide! Discussion Thread  (Read 9707 times)

Dark Geese

Re: The Bracket: When Worlds Collide! Discussion Thread
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2011, 04:17:03 PM »
I'm just going to stay focused on 13. I *might* play other KOF titles such as 2k2um and 98 um for FUN in TJ. If any top players still lose after calling me out....man...the player should just retire ;)  .  I have no problems with Raiden Users...just don't complain when you get answered with my Raiden.  I'm going to TJ on a mission to put it down and add on to the legacy!

Good John that's what I wanna hear man!!! You know all I am trying to do man is make sure everything is settled at this event so that there are no questions left in regards to anything when it's all said and done.  No pressure whatsoever, I just know Kula has told me that he was expecting Mr. KOF to well..play more than one KOF lol. But I told him you are retired from the older games, so you know we will see what happens.

If you want to play or don't want to play the older ones it's all good, you let me know either way and trust me it's all good.

One thing we have to do guys is keep in mind that this IS an international tournament, so we all have to respect the cultural differences, whether that means Kula and others respecting that John doesn't want to play the older KOFs, or if that means American players respecting that these Mexicans though they do play 13, they also are pretty passionate about the older KOFs as well!!!!

We have to understand to each his or her own! So though 13 is the main focus, it simply cannot be the only thing going on, because again, this is an international event, so we have to cater to more than just one region.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 04:34:35 PM by Dark Geese »

Dark Geese

« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2011, 05:20:09 PM »
Wanted to give you guys an update: They are going to do another tournament in Puebla, Mexico the 14th of May and Yamato will sponsor the winner of the tournament to go to Tijuana!!!!

Now I got Kula covered either way, so if he wins he the ticket will go to the 2nd place contestant!

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2011, 05:23:45 PM »
WOW! this tournament is just in the developing stage and it's already getting this much attention, that's crazy.
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

Dark Geese

« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2011, 05:25:15 PM »
Yamato is showing his support though we aren't going to Puebla.

Next time guys we gotta do this in Puebla...