Dream Cancel Forum

News:

Join us in the Dream Cancel Discord Server! CLICK HERE!

The King of Fighters XIII Video Thread

Started by krazykone123, July 26, 2010, 09:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikolai VolKOF

what's up in the new vids where their portraits pop up during supers now? is it them just messing around editing those in because omg do not want

Diavle

Quote from: Nikolai VolKOF on September 07, 2011, 08:14:27 PM
what's up in the new vids where their portraits pop up during supers now? is it them just messing around editing those in because omg do not want

Yeah SNK patched those in.

Custle

Yeah, I found them bit annoying.
"Look, game over. Beat it, or I'll boot you into space!"

Want to stalk me on Twitter?

SAB-CA

It's just a joke by the video makers. It's the first sign to let you know "We had fun making these fights net-ready!"

They did a great job, however. Leona's Cut-ins even have her hair Red when she does EXDMs! :)

Nikolai VolKOF

yeah lol just finished watching all the vids

Reiki.Kito

They weren't that bad. Kinda reminded me of Melty Blood. Either way, not really bad.

Amedø310

The King of Fighters XIII: Iori with the power of flames WTF? No, please put back AS2 96 Arrange. I don't want to hear some jacked up looped version of good arranged instrumentals in KOF.

Shout Outs to Team USA in the left of the 95 Stage.

Billy and Saiki videos were added on the AtlusUSA youtube account.

Atb_555

Quote from: Reiki.Kito on September 07, 2011, 09:20:38 PM

They weren't that bad. Kinda reminded me of Melty Blood. Either way, not really bad.

Seriously...they were pretty bad. 

Nocturnus

Quote from: Custle on September 07, 2011, 08:35:45 PM

For real? I thought that was just edited like those endings. Damn that looks like some of those kiddy anime games = =
Don't like it. =( At all.

GoldenGlove

Quote from: Nocturnus on September 08, 2011, 10:42:34 PM
Quote from: Custle on September 07, 2011, 08:35:45 PM

For real? I thought that was just edited like those endings. Damn that looks like some of those kiddy anime games = =
Don't like it. =( At all.

They are just edited in.

Nocturnus

Oh  o.0 ok I was hoping someone would say that. It's so pointless. Sure it looked cool on the video but it would piss me off if that happens while I'm playing it. = =

HaxMurderer